[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do trans people cope with knowing they'll never date/be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: it's not going to get better.jpg (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
it's not going to get better.jpg
92KB, 500x500px
How do trans people cope with knowing they'll never date/be loved again?

I live in a place too small to have chasers, and even though I don't pass for shit, my sex drive is so low I'm only attracted to like 5% of people and even if I settled to someone who'll continuously misgender me, I wouldn't find one I could find attractive.
>>
Stopy whining. I'm not even fulltime and found a bf who isn't even a chaser. Alnost no sex until srs but if that's what you want you might aswell go whore yourself out. And Ilive in a small town too, all I had to do is go to other places. I have to travel for 2 hours, but that's nothing if you ask me.
>>
>>5177563
I'm from a small town and gay, too. Finding a bf that I could actually like as a person who doesn't continuously misgender me won't be an option, even if I found one who'd put up with zero sex.
>>
>>5177548
>How do trans people cope with knowing they'll never date/be loved again?
Well, personally, I went out and had a lot of dates and fucks and then eventually settled on one hell of a good date and fuck. But you know, you can be a whiny bitch if that's what you're into.
>>
>>5177619
>a lot of dates

I live in a municipality with 7 000 people in it.
>>
>>5177609
>>5177723

And I live in one with 9000ppl. Move your ass, it's not like you have to stay there 24/7
>>
>>5177746
I don't have a car and I can't afford to travel constantly.

Besides, if dating sites don't have anything I want, why would randomly wandering around the streets?
>>
>>5177723
I went from 10k to 50k to 350k just move
and now down to 160k with gf
>>
>>5177763
You went on 160k dates?

I don't know where I'll be getting into school, if I will.

I've found one guy on a dating site from my town who's interested in me but he's like 6-7 years older than me and I'm honestly not attracted to him at all.
>>
They need to concentrate on psychotherapy instead of indulging in their degenerate sex
>>
>>5177789
I don't even like sex.

I can't do it sober at all and even if I'm drunk there's a 50% chance I'll cry.
>>
>>5177755
Basically you are whining without even trying . People like you aren't worth anyones time. Have a nice life.
>>
>>5177828
What do you want me to do?

I live on a pension. Do you want me to blow my rent money on chasing after men that I don't want, who also don't want me?

I just need to figure out a way to make the urge go away. Be content with dying alone.
>>
File: BRO DUDE AMIGO CHUM MAN.png (92KB, 641x547px) Image search: [Google]
BRO DUDE AMIGO CHUM MAN.png
92KB, 641x547px
>>5177548
I ended up convincing myself that I'm human garbage to the point that nothing hurts anymore
>>
>>5177835
trip on edgar
>>
>>5177844
Sorry bud, I'm not well versed enough in the language of internet memes to understand your insult
>>
>>5177835
I'm almost there but it still hurts. Alcohol doesn't help.
>>
>>5177856
I'm sorry, it's not an insult. I just confused you for someone else.
>>
>>5177548
weight up firstly
>asking 4chan
>site filled with so many awkward betas
I'm sure plenty of posters here were just as alone before transition, it's all a matter of presentation no one is going to go out of their way for you unless you're an 11/10 or rich as fuck, trans or not
>>
>>5177923
You think I don't do anything about it, just sitting on my ass and waiting for someone to ask me out?

I've asked our literally every single guy I've found attractive since I was 14. 66% have been taken. The last one just wasn't interested.
>>
>>5177958
you know that you're essentially saying because one guy wasn't interested that and others were taken means to you that you've done everything and there's nothing left to do
>>
>>5178004
Well, it's also thursday. I have gone through four days of this week, 100% of the days so far. It is physically impossible for me to live more days in a week than there has been, and it's physically impossible for me to pursue more guys than I encounter.
>>
>>5178080
you are aware that this isn't an issue exclusive to you or trans people right? it's like applying for 3 jobs in a month and complaining because you're still unemployed
>>
>>5178148
>there have only been three open places for jobs I am capable of doing
>you should apply for jobs you are incapable for

You can't solve a famine by eating rocks. I can have guys I don't like. I want either one I would actually tolerate, or a way to make do without.
>>
>>5178162
you could apply for a job cherry picking, you're pretty good at that, try lowering your massive superficial standards sweetie or as you said learn to make do without
>>
>>5178241
Is wanting to date someone I would find in any imaginable way appealing too much to ask?

I can't imagine most guys enjoying dating someone who'll make a sport out od avoiding sex by any means necessary.
>>
>>5178283
who cares lol. just bend over and date whoever fucks dat bp best.
>>
>>5178301
I don't think I want to date anyone who's capable of doing it while I'm crying, either.
>>
>>5178312
then fucking die alone, jesus. Its clearly what you want.
>>
>>5178314
>how do I be ok with dying alone
>date ppl
>I can't date ppl
>omg die alone

10/10 we've made it back in square one and my original question will remain unanswered because all y'all attention spans were splurged on derailing the conversation
>>
>>5177548
Just be yourself dude :)
>>
>>5178460
But I'm trying to AVOID being unhappy.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.