[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw straight/bi-curious virgin >but only capable of loving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

>tfw straight/bi-curious virgin
>but only capable of loving guys
>pure top (dont want to suck dick either)
>not interested in random hookup for just casual sex
I just want a boyfriend who is okay with me being all of the above. Is there hope for me?
>>
No. Consider suicide.
>>
>>5168782
I'm not a faggy emo bitch, never thought about suicide.
>>
You are the dream guy of most bottoms.
>>
>>5168797
this

why can't i find a guy like op? ;_;
>>
>>5168799
Where are you at, senpai?
>>
>>5168799

>be like op
>good looking. Masculine. Toned body
>have a small dick

What now?
>>
>>5168778
Only if you are actually attractive.
>>
>>5169132
not a deal breaker, especially for a long term relationship. part of a healthy relationship is learning to please one another. that doesn't always mean just having a huge cock. as long as you don't get jealous that I use bigger toys on myself on occasion when I masturbate/ we use toys in the bedroom, I have no problem with a smaller dick. just find somebody petite. small dick feels like average dick, average dick is like big dick, big dick actually fucking hurts.
>>
>>5169189
Jelousy is an issue
>>
>>5169197
Hmm, that's tough then. I'm not sure I'd personally be comfortable with the idea of someone putting rules on my masturbation, but I'm also not comfortable alienating my partner.

That being said I'm certain there are plenty of people that would still be fine with the relationship, so long as you made sure their sexual needs were sated. More effort, but everything comes at a cost. I do understand though, I would feel jealous if my partner constantly used some tighter fleshlight. I'd probably get over it so long as they assured me the real thing was better and we had an active sex life. But I think your feelings are completely valid.

Do you mind me asking how large you are? Would you be comfortable with your partner using dildos/vibrators the same size as you?
>>
>>5169189
>tfw above average cock, but not huge
I never felt small desu.
>>
File: am i the only one.jpg (430KB, 783x741px) Image search: [Google]
am i the only one.jpg
430KB, 783x741px
>>5169221
>with a guy and I think his cock is huge
>turns out he's just above average

not always a good thing though

>top thinks he's prying into me without tons of lube and prep work
>ye nah

sounds humblebraggy, but anyone can be tight so remember to do your kegels every day all the time.
>>
>>5169215

Regular size condoms slide off of me. I'm very thin.

The problem if u use dildos is that you will be too loose for me to cum in or enjoy. I know from experience. I haven't found a "bottom " that feels tight or is fun to fuck.

I had a fwb before who was 5' tall weighed 90 lbs. He was a total bottom did anything I wanted and he wasn't a slut. Only had sex with 2 other people. He wasn't tight at all.
>>
>>5169262
Hmmm that's tough. Unless you're using monster dildos they shouldn't make you 'loose'. The same looseness you're perceiving would probably happen even if it were just you fucking the same person on the regular.

At the end of the day you just have to work with what you got. I know it's hard. Your partner should do kegels a lot, and you unfortunately will just have to acclimate to however tight they are. Them not being able to use dildos is kind of like you not being able to jerk off, because your hand is tighter than they are. Which is an option, if you want to sensitize yourself.

Both you and your partner should get good with your hands and mouths, and explore any kinks you both share. Part of it is mental too, you have to overcome that and be comfortable with yourself and what you can give your partner.

last resort I see for you- Fuck your partner, use your hands and mouth to get them off (Not just on their genitals, really engage their entire body), then if you can't get off fucking them rip off the condom and have them finish you with hands/mouth.
>>
>>5168778
>Tfw this is almost perfect for me
> Tfw hes probably a fatass or a gross neckbeard who claims to be 8/10
>>
>>5169309
>The same looseness you're perceiving would probably happen even if it were just you fucking the same person on the regular.

That's also an issue for me. I got a skinny 16yo boy whos virginity I took. He comes over to my house every Saturday to get fucked. He never puts anything in his ass but he doesn't feel tight to me. Last week I went for over a hour and I had to pull out and finish myself up. I don't use condoms ever anymore. I cant bring myself to buy the small size. How am I supposed to use my mouth if I don't like giving head? I'll rim but u can only do so much with that.

Sex sucks when ur smaller. I go out trying to hurt people when I fuck them and they usually just lay there like it's some joke. I can pretty much get whoever I want because im Goodlooking but sex just dissapointing me. I get a whole bunch of straight guys who want to experiment with me when they find out im bi.

Id rather be ugly and hung tho. The reaction I get from alot of people when I take off my pants kills me
>>
most bottoms are basically women so they want the opposite of everything they say, from what I've read you're fucked
>>
Just keep looking OP, I'd kill for a pure top bf. However they're not as easy finds.
>>
>>5168778
>pure top
GET OUT.
>>
>>5169132
Don't know about anyone else but good looking Masculine toned body small dick are a great combination, I am a bottom and like tops with small dicks, and they are not easy to find as many guys with small dicks assume that they have to be bottoms due to circumstance. SOOO not true
>>
>>5171594
What? I'm similar to op except maybe not super good looking or anything. Are you telling me i got a shot?
>>
>>5168778

>doesn't want to suck dick

So you're selfish? Or maybe just boring.

I'm only really interested in bottoming so someone who only wants to top is very appealing to me, but really? being a top isn't an excuse to not reciprocate on all of the other sexual shit guys do together.
>>
>>5171641
Not op, but could i get away with just jerking them off? I know I'm probably still being selfish here, but would a bottom accept just jacking?
>>
>>5171594

I could send a shirtless pic if u want. No face pics tho
>>
>>5171707
Do it
>>
File: %22MadMax%22Stirner.jpg (95KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
%22MadMax%22Stirner.jpg
95KB, 800x1000px
>>5168778
I hate people who define themselves as tops, and bottoms. So spooky.
>>
File: 2015-11-03_22.37.23.jpg (764KB, 1456x2341px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-03_22.37.23.jpg
764KB, 1456x2341px
>>5171922

Need to do more cardio. Gotten lazy about my abs
>>
File: morality man disgusted.png (119KB, 277x285px) Image search: [Google]
morality man disgusted.png
119KB, 277x285px
>>5172016
>muh spooks muthafucka
>>
>>5172216
D O N D O N ?
O
N
D
O
N
?
>>
>>5172271
?
>>
>straight
>only capable of loving guys
I got news for ya, buddy. You're not straight.
>>
>>5172016
but i would literally never stick my dick in a man's ass, or a woman

i don't even use it. i never even touch it except when i shave it.

but i guess it'd be silly to call me a bottom right? lol
>>
>>5172216
holy fuck where are you. I want a full top bf like this.
>>
op sounds like long term relationship material for me, but yknow, living in the south sucks
>>
>>5171611
HELL YES, don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with a good looking guy, but damn give me a great personality first and you win every time. There are many superficial people in the world but there are plenty of people that are not, don't loose hope. Have a little more confidence in yourself, that is also very appealing.
>>
>>5172216
Very nice, you are going to make someone very happy I assure you.
>>
I feel you OP. Not straight (pretty much just into dudes), and I could see myself giving oral if I was like holding a guy down and doing it aggressively, but being pure top and not into hookups seems to set me back. Most guys seem to be vers, or want vers, in some ways. I just want my 100% bottom bf to dominate and cuddle with.
>>
>>5172466
Full top w a small dick?
>>
>>5173563
Ya, I think you overestimate how far you need to go to hit the prostate. Whats your area code?
>>
>>5173725

In ny state. And idk. It just isn't enjoyable to me
>>
>>5173932
What isn't enjoyable? Sex or a specific position? Also you're pretty close actually lmao.
>>
>>5168778

I'm sort of the opposite in the sense that I only want to suck cocks. I guess I'm a bottom but I'm not into anal.
>>
>>5168778
Bicurious since 14
Top but love sucking dick
Meet qt twink
Living the loving relationship dream

It's possible anon, but >>5169635
Is also right, you're probably only gonna get what you seek by being 7/10 or above.

After all, if you're some fat/average/dumpy motherfucker why do you deserve someone who indulges you sexually how you desire?
>>
File: 17581065_p0.jpg (148KB, 650x895px) Image search: [Google]
17581065_p0.jpg
148KB, 650x895px
What you want is fantasy bromance, not gay relationship.
>>
>>5173948

Sex isnt. I've tried everything. Men women. Trans. Every position. I used to bottom before. Sex just dissapointing me or makes me feel like shit. Even when someone is completely in love with me. I just want to cause a little pain w my dick lol.
>>
File: killme.png (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
130KB, 500x500px
>used to be fat fuck weighing 116 kg
>fall in love with qt twink, lose a fuckton of fat and gain muscle mass
>weigh 80kg
>that twinks turns out to be straight

No problem though, it can't be that bad i though, there must be other twinks around

>tfw every twink you approach is straight or already has a pleb tier boyfriend

WHY HAVE PLEBS REACHED ALL THE CUTE TWINKS FIRST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.