[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it not ok to shame guys for their penis size, or why is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_inline_my5m23wZaH1rhinhw.jpg (79KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_my5m23wZaH1rhinhw.jpg
79KB, 500x725px
Why is it not ok to shame guys for their penis size, or why is it considered shallow to dump a guy because of his penis size?

It's perfectly ok for a guy to not want to be with a trans woman, solely because she has a penis. Yes? I think we all agree.
Most people will say that this isn't shallow at all, and it's not even mean.

So why should we not put the same pressure on guys?
If you have a dick smaller than 5.5", you're NOT attractive to anyone. Only lesbians, or women with a weird lesbo fetish for small penises will want you.
And yes, it's perfectly reasonable for a woman to be out right pissed at you for not telling her that you had a small penis, and it's not remotely mean of her to dump you for your small penis.

Can we all agree to start shaming guys for their penis size?
It's what makes sense.
>>
Bad bait
>>
>>5078695
Meh, if anyone dumped me because if the size of my penis, they're obviously just a size queen/cockwhore.
>averagefag
>>
>>5078701
Not bait, this is a legitimate discussion, that should be had.
I think we need to have a bit of a social movement to make it ok for women to dump guys for their penis size.

I at least would be pissed if I went out with a guy, only to get to know his dick is 4".
He should be upfront about it.
>>
>>5078708
>they're obviously just a size queen/cockwhore.
No, they're just normal.
Normal people don't want toothpick cocks.

It's just that society shames people into being ok with tiny "dicks".
>>
You sort of have the right idea, but shaming? No?
Every man with less than a 6 inch penis should immediately be forced to transition into a woman, but starting with SRS first.

The people with size 6 inches and up should all be tested for potential carriers of small penis gene, after all it's a genetic thing inherited by either mother or father. If they are carriers of small penis gene, they will be forcefully sterilized so that they can not make offspring. If they already have offspring, it needs to be tested through the years if it is a carrier of small penis gene, or if the penis will be too small.

Women also needs to be tested, as they could be carriers of the gene too and hand it over to their baby sons. If they are carriers of small penis gene, they need to be castrated so as not to carry forth offspring.
If they already have offspring, they need to be tested for carrying small penis gene or the potential for them to develop a small penis.

Now, in some 50 years, we will have cured the world of small penises forever.
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>5078695
>be ftm
>see this
>>
>>5078739
There wouldn't be a difference between as small penis, and not having one at all... So in a way, it'd be a good thing, for ftms.
>>
It's not an uncommon sentiment that sexual compatibility is important in a relationship. It is a valid reason to end a relationship over penis size or other compatibility issues.

Shaming should be discouraged, though... they cannot really control their penis size.
>>5078739
A biological guy cannot really change their penis size, and they're not likely to be willing to use a strap-on instead... FTM can choose that much at least. I'd date an FTM despite the no penis thing.
>>
>>5078715
It really doesn't.

Society attempts to destroy the life of anyone who'd not be ok with any kind of breast, for instance, but it's perfectly fine to openly mock tiny dicks. It's a joke even if the guy kills himself over it.

That said, all preferences are acceptable and people should be allowed to have them. Forcing people to be with someone who they do not wish to be with is pretty much rape, and that's not okay. The lesser evil is small-titted, tiny-dicked people getting less action.
>>
>>5078695
Men don't want partners with holes that are too big and lack talent at, or the want to attempt oral.
>>
Aren't we already living in a culture that shames average dicks and that revere big dicks and small dicks aren't getting laid?
Hm, that was news to me.
>>
I have 5.9', i've passed. woohoo
>>
>>5078753
>Shaming should be discouraged, though... they cannot really control their penis size.
But trans people can control how they're born?

>>5078760
>but it's perfectly fine to openly mock tiny dicks. It's a joke even if the guy kills himself over it.
Yep, he shouldn't thought before he decided to have a tiny dick.
>>
>>5078809
yeah, but you'll never have a REAL 6". maybe surgery to make it bigger, but that's just a glorified stump at that point!
>>
>>5078811
>But trans people can control how they're born?
Trans people shouldn't be shamed, either, but not being sexually interested in them because they have a penis is perfectly valid.

Not everyone likes cocks. Or some people like cocks, but don't like women with cocks.
>>
>>5078826
>Trans people shouldn't be shamed
But they are.

That isn't going to change, so we may as well change other things to make the world more fair.
Until, maybe one day, when people decide it's better to be good people instead of bad people.
>>
>>5078843
That's some crazy tranny logic.
>>
What? Since when is it not ok to dump/shame dudes for their micro dicks? Is this the shit mras have been fighting for?
>>
>>5078847
If the majority of people want a dystopia, why don't we just give it to them?
The people who are affected in society today won't notice a difference anyway, or maybe, they'd even feel better.
>>
>>5078726
So if I'm a mtf with a bigger than 6in penis do I get to stay a girl, or do I get forced to be a male? Am I allowed to make babies with my cells cause big penis gene??
>>
>>5078864
Only those with penis under 6 inches will be allowed to transition, yes.
>>
>>5078843
You can't force this kind of stuff. You have to give people time and education, and even then I think there are still going to be people that simply aren't sexually attracted to trans people.
>>
>>5078872
If we can force people to like small dicks, we can force people to like trans women.
>>
>>5078878
I don't want either to happen.
>>
>>5078906
It's already happened.

What kind of reaction do you think you'll get if you decided to dump a guy because his penis was too small?
>>
>>5078914
Lot of women patting each other on the back and guys feeling like shit or making fun of him

Anyway, there's more money in making men feel bad about their dicks and selling fake dicks to women and men. Look at popular media.

There is NO money in stating the plain simple fact that both sets of genitals come in different sizes and people who demand certain sizes from either are oft overly sexual and not fit for relationships. It's okay to want to be with a partner with a size that is comfortable, but that is not what people who demand certain sizes wants.
>>
>be trans
>have a 7", nice looking dick

What a cruel joke, universe.
>>
>>5078921
>Lot of women patting each other on the back and guys feeling like shit or making fun of him
lol no. what actually happens is the guy tells a friend, who flips his shit, tells everyone that girls a whore, and she gets tons of death threats from strangers. he gets beer bought for him and that obnoxious shoulder grip/rub thing guys do to comfort each other.

>>5078930
mine was pretty good too. most guys woulda killed for one like it. now it's a shriveled lump and i prefer it that way. :3
>>
>>5078921
You have a weird world image.
People would tell her she was shallow, and an ass for dumping him.

And everything is all about saying "size doesn't matter" and so on.
>>
>>5078695
>dick smaller than 5.5"
Those are called clits, and those aren't men; they are just ugly women.
>>
>>5078937
When have you ever seen that happen in real life.

Besides, a woman won't ever say she dumped him because his dick was too small. She'd fuck chad or jamal behind his back while doing relationship stuff with him till it inevitably blows up and or lie and make up some excuse as to why she's dumping him.

>>5078939
Saying size doesn't matter is a bit of a lie. It does matter and lots of pop media is all about talking about cock size. Hell if size didn't matter then women wouldn't make it a point to attack a man's dick size.
>>
>>5078726
>women
>castrated

anon i think you need to learn some things.
>>
>>5078972
>When have you ever seen that happen in real life.
i could ask you the same for your scenario. shit happpens in movies.

also we attack your dicksize for the same reason lots of guys attack girls for boob size. stop being a hypocrite.
>>
>>5078992
Few times in real life. Even listened to women tell each other the real reason why they dumped their bf.
Shit happens dumbfuck. Grow up.
>>
>>5078973
yeah, for a woman it's called orchi, not castration
>>
>>5079026
i lol'd
>>
>>5079023
P.S boob size is not equal to cock size because boobs are not essential in the act of sex itself.

Sexual display and enticement is not the same as the act of sex.

And tit size has been changeable since fucking...forever.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.