[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LesGen Latina Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 380
Thread images: 77

File: carol seleme.gif (2MB, 380x571px) Image search: [Google]
carol seleme.gif
2MB, 380x571px
Porque chinga el gente que no entiende lo que decimos

Also just wanted to post this qt tbh.
>>
>>5063798
>el gente
Haces sangrar mis ojos.
>>
>>5063798
es algen que no habla espanol.
perro como les gusta joder la pasensia.
>>
Espanhol é merda.
>>
>>5064331
Brazil, pls.

Everyone knows Portuguese is just Spanish spoken horribly wrong.
>>
>>5063850
>>5063798
>>5064331
>>5063822
Any one of you ladies want to clean my house. I have a shiny quarter with your name on it.
>>
>>5064345
I swear if I pay attention I can tell that portuguese is a latin language.

The moment I stop staining to figure that it's portuguese it just feels like I'm listening to two poles mangling spanish or french.
>>
>>5064408
Portuguese is a Romance language. It is just the most terrible sounding one.
>>
>get out of shitty relationship
>swear I'll never date again
>got in a relationship tonight

haaaaa, I'm so weak when it comes to cute girls
>>
>>5064415
Why complain, anon. You are going to be getting pussy. Just take it. There are girls in this thread that will never touch a vagina other than their own.
>>
>>5064401

You know oddly enough I enjoy cleaning and sometimes like to clean up my friends homes.

They forbid me to after a while. I refuse to go to their homesteads anymore as they are dirty dung smiling shitholes,

Is it a latina thing?
>>
>>5063798
Latinas are hot unless they're not. There's no middle ground.
>>
>>5064431
Meh, sex is not that amazing once you start getting it regularly.
>>
>>5064345
>Brasil
Wrong
>>
>>5064652
>implying Portugal isn't a breakaway province of Brazil
>>
>>5064540
They're like east asians. Really hot for years and then all of the sudden you're left with this fat, wrinkled, grey blob
>>
Has anyone ever had to use lube on a partner? My current girlfriend is always dry, even after making her cum multiple times. She likes being fingered so we use it sometimes.

Also no she isn't a tranny
>>
>>5064595
You sounds as if you never care for your partner
>>
>>5064791
my partner and I use lube sometimes, tho more for toys or anal

some people just have less lubrication even if they're really turned on and stuff
has she tried going to a doctor? I think there are some treatments that can help some people tho it varies
>>
>>5064488
Same I think it's a mom thing. My mom was a maid at a hotel for a long time and got into this hating of dirt thing. She instilled it in her children hard. I can't go to bed with dishes in the sink and I wipe down my counters and sweep a bit the second I get home. I don't even like cleaning as much I just hate seeing dirt. And I've dumped girls (usually white) for being too dirty.

I won't clean a friends place but I'll clean my own cup or plate that I dirty. Or if I'm cooking at their place I'll clean before and after I cook because I just can't stand a dirty kitchen above all.

It's weird to me that I've found asians so clean. My mom always told me they were the dirtiest people but I've lived with asians and they were on my level of cleanliness.
>>
>>5065097
My grandmother was a maid and it made her a huge clean freak so that would make sense (she has innumerable horror stories about working as a maid as a french immigrant and dealing with the horrible hygiene of some newly wealthy families in the 60s)
>>
>>5065097
>And I've dumped girls (usually white) for being too dirty.
As a white girl, I just wanted you to know that you got my support for those decisions.
>>
>>5064791
>she isnt a tranny
And you know this how? Cause if she's dry and she's not 50 years old then she's a tranny, sorry anon
>>
>>5065157
>doesn't know how vaginas work and vary
Nice try tranny.
>>
File: 1409276524147.jpg (396KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1409276524147.jpg
396KB, 700x1050px
Latina Girls
>>
File: sadrenchon.png (388KB, 846x456px) Image search: [Google]
sadrenchon.png
388KB, 846x456px
>>5064540
>tfw nerdy-looking latina
>>
>>5065205
You're the one with the tranny girlfriend, tranny loving retard. I've never dated a healthy young girl that didt have a normal vagina that gets wet, unless she's not that into you, she's past menopause or it's a tranny
>>
>implying you know spanish

No saben hablar nada del idioma más bacanal ;^)
>>
>>5064408
It always sounds like a French Canadian trying to speak Spanish to me.
>>
>>5063798
Latinas are going to be the death of me.
>>
>>5063798
Speak American
>>
>>5065337
How so?
I mean, what makes Latinas more attractive that other girls?

>tfw no 5'10 blue eyed Aryan gf
>>
>>5065253
nah troll, I knew a bi slut with a similar issue. She wasn't like completely dry but with either gender she complained of needing lube for any penetration. She was also caribbean to keep with latin thread topic. But muslim raised too.

I don't think it was religious repression either because she didn't give a fuck for much of her religion and was a total slut. Guess some girls are just like that, idk why. People be different.

>>5064791
does she see a gyno? cause she prob should

does anyone see gynos here actually? I had my first visit a year ago. I just kept thinking "does she know I'm gay? is it weird that I shaved before coming here? if she knows I'm gay will she not wanna see me? oh wow that was faster than I thought it'd be"

And then got my tits flattened in some odd breast cancer checking machine.
>>
>>5065372
>carribean
>muslim
>Latin
>lesbian
Fake tranny bait/10 quit spreading disinformation about vaginas. I'm sorry but CIS girls don't have gross dried out desert vaginas like you trannies do
Source: I have a vagina
>>
>>5065383
>I have brown hair so all hair is brown.
>>
>>5065253
I'm >>5065205
I'm not the original anon with a gf, retarded tranny, just pointing out an obvious tranny who doesn't have any concept of the female body beyond the shitty animus you no doubt obsess over.
It really takes a delusional tranny like you to think your feels matter more than medical fact.
>>
>>5065358
>tfw even your blue eyed aryan gf could be a latina
come on, you're not even trying
>>
>>5065372
How would the gyno know that you are gay just by looking at your vagina?
>>
>>5065383
>I have an axe-wound
Fixed that for you tranny.
>>
>>5065395
Spic do not tend to be tall, have blue eyes, blond hair, or light pale skin.
>>
>>5065404
>every latina is a mexican
>>
>>5065408
>central and south American latinas look Caucasian, more so than Mexicans

I think going to /pol/ might serve you well, anon.
>>
>>5065428
>caucasian is about hair or skin color
kek
>>
>>5065389
That doesn't exactly work, anon, it'd more be equivalent to
>I have brown hair so all brown hair must be the same shade and length and style as mine and if someone's isn't then they're just bald and pretending with a wig
>>
>>5065430
No, it based on the skull structure.
>>
>>5065437
Exactly. I see you're very smart.

There is less native mixing than some south american nations want to believe (and in Argentina less than in fucking Canada).
>>
>>5065383
I...I know this is bait but I mean there's actually a lot of jamaican and ghana muslims. It's not unusual. And latin/carribean include a lot more countries than you'd think.

But I do wonder if anyone considers carribeans hispanic. I get not considering them latin if they aren't speaking spanish but what about hispanic? Like I'm hispanic for sure and still don't get where the lines are actually drawn.

Also I'm gonna either assume you're that autist kek or prob some baiting dude bitter he's not a lesbian so you shit up here. Stop that shit man.

>>5065399
Idk, I was worried cause she asked if I'd had sex and duh said yeah but then thought "what if she meant penis sex. what if she can tell my vagina hasn't had a penis by looking at it and then just realizes I must be gay."
>>
>>5065448
I've never understood how a doctor can tell if you've had sex with a guy. What is the difference between having a penis inside you as compared to having a dildo inside you. I would assume both would break the hymen and stretch the vagina a bit.
>>
File: albinos.jpg (205KB, 1396x644px) Image search: [Google]
albinos.jpg
205KB, 1396x644px
>>5065437
This. All race is based on skull structure. Even if you take people of different races and give them the same skin color you can tell them apart. Skin has nothing to do with race and only ignorant people, on both sides of the race issue, think so
>>
>>5065448
Dominicans, Cubans, and Puerto Ricans are Hispanic.
>>
>>5065485
haitians tho?

dominicans weird me out because they're so racist against blacks and other hispanics yet their spanish is some fucked up shit and they're darker than michelle obama.

Any way what my fellow beaners cooking tonight? I'm making milanesas.
>>
>>5065482
The people in that picture look albino.

There are four skull types, right? Negriod, mongoloid, caucasoid, and Australian aboriginal?
Spics are mixed with native and European, so what does that make them?
>>
File: 1443150267152.png (3MB, 1684x1708px) Image search: [Google]
1443150267152.png
3MB, 1684x1708px
>>5065525
>The people in that picture look albino.
They are albino. It was to show that you can tell the races apart despite them all having the same skin color.
>There are four skull types, right? Negriod, mongoloid, caucasoid, and Australian aboriginal?
Yes. Pic related
>Spics are mixed with native and European, so what does that make them?
The native Americans were of Mongoloid descent so they're Mongoloid-Caucasoid mix.
>>
>>5065517
A boiled egg, some boneless chicken, brown rice, and broccoli.
Need to keep my gains going.
>>
>>5065517
I won't cook, but I will buy some enchiladas
>>
>>5065536
Ah, okay. That is very interesting.
>>
>>5065552
Don't be lazy, anon. Make your own food. Don't be a pleb.
>>
File: look at all these caucasions.jpg (80KB, 840x365px) Image search: [Google]
look at all these caucasions.jpg
80KB, 840x365px
>>5065525
The whole race divide confuses me because you can find caucasoid classified people that are incredibly dark skinned and in fact it takes up a good half of africa that are considered caucasion. Skull shapes vary widely even within say nordic or german people.

Also don't get why we section it so much. I get in animal kingdoms why they do but that's because those animals can't really interbreed well, unlike all humans of different races. Seems even anthropologists aren't so strict on it in nowadays. It's not even like dog breeds where you can very clearly see that all chihuahuas are clearly different in multiple ways from all dobermans. It's not like there's a tiny dwarf race of humans going around.
>>
>>5063798
>tfw I have a crush on a middle-aged Mexican woman at the gym I go to
>>
>>5065536
If that's a caucasoid skull why do I know so many white dudes with no chin.
>>
>>5065567
>The whole race divide confuses me because you can find caucasoid classified people that are incredibly dark skinned
Skin has absolutely nothing to do with race. Please re-read the thread.
>I get in animal kingdoms why they do but that's because those animals can't really interbreed well
Different *species* of animals can rarely interbreed and their offspring tend to be infertile, yes. But the different races are not different species. Races are different sub-species of humans. And keep in mind that we're part of the animal kingdom. We're part of the great ape (Hominidae) family
>>
>>5065517
>haitians tho?
Nope.

>dominicans weird me out because they're so racist against blacks and other hispanics yet their spanish is some fucked up shit and they're darker than michelle obama

I don't know, that's just how it is among lower class which are the dark-skinned people who aren't really black, but prefer light skin and white people. Also are the one's with god fucking awful Spanish.

Higher class people tend to be mixed, lighter-skin brown or white, and aren't so racist. Also speak a more decent Spanish, though the Spanish here sucks if anyone is using colloquial speech and slang. Outside of that, people here can speak perfectly normal Spanish.

Honestly, the racism here isn't as bad as people make it out to be, though. I've witnessed way more racism in the US and have even experienced it from black people towards me.
>>
>>5065358
I love white girls too. But I seem to attract more Hispanic women than anything else.
I'm not complaining. I find Latinas very attractive, they're a lot of fun and the sex is usually awesome. But as significant others, most of them are batshit crazy.
>>
>>5064414
Aren't you thinking of *Brazilian* Portuguese?
>>
>>5064414
I always thought Portuguese was very sexy. Mostly Spanish dialects/accents are cringeworthy. And French is not as sexy as people think.
>>
>>5065372
>>5065253
>>5065157
She's 25 and claims she has this problem regardless of the partner. I can go down on her for an hour until she loses count of her orgasms and she's still too dry to stick a finger in without lube.

Also I know she's not trans because she gets her period.
>>
File: 1834949596.gif (960KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1834949596.gif
960KB, 400x225px
>>5065372
>is it weird that I shaved before coming here?
My best friend and I had a disagreement about this years ago after finding out we share the same GP by total coincidence. I thought it was just courteous to shave or trim, but she thought the idea was creepy, like you were "preparing" for the doctor or trying to impress.

My GP is super chill, so I actually asked her to settle the issue one time after a pap smear. She said she honestly doesn't even really notice or think about what people do with their pubic hair anymore. It's just work to her - part of the job.

>>5065465
They can't.
>>
I don't speak the slave tongue.
>>
>>5065708
Like the other anon said, has she seen a gyno about it? It might just be natural, but it can also be caused by a bunch of other factors.
>>
>>5065810
Yeah I was just reading about it out of curiosity. She drinks too much and has severe anxiety and depression, which seem to be two common reasons.
>>
>tfw i will never be carmen carrera tier latina tranny
>>
>>5065968
Iktf anon, I'm stuck being white and 5'11", but it's cool because there are plenty of cis women 6' tall and taller.
>>
>>5065708
>Also I know she's not trans because she gets her period
Yeah but do you actually witness her having her period? I've faked my period plenty of times in past relationships with girls so they wouldn't think I was trans, but also I was an iv drug user. I would draw a little blood in a needle and put it in a pad or tampon and put it in the garbage, but make sure it was slightly visible so my girl friend would notice it.
>>
>>5066032
Are there really this many transbians out there that one is reduced to doing this?
>>
Latina truly are a wonder of this planet. Graceful noses, full lips, plump cheeks, and booty for days.
>>
>>5065585
That's not how genetic distance works. Please go back to your echo chamber and shitpost about outdated racial pseudoscience where it's welcomed.
>>
>>5066023
I haven't seen many girls 6' or taller. Where in the world do you live where all these tall beautiful girls are?
>>
File: 1444680833759.jpg (395KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1444680833759.jpg
395KB, 2048x2048px
>>5065561
>mfw no qt gf cooking to me
Sorry anon, I'm a beaner on the worker class, I don't have time to cook for myself
>>
File: 1336531419524.gif (2MB, 372x262px) Image search: [Google]
1336531419524.gif
2MB, 372x262px
>tfw no gf
>>
>>5066076
That is how genetic distance works. Please go back to *your* echo chamber and shitpost about what you perceive to be outdated racial pseudoscience where it's unquestioned
>>
>>5066023

Carmen is 5'10, I'm 5'11 so there is hope.

>>5066162

nigga, south americans have it differently. Don't make me get /pol/ in here, but I am top tier shitskin. I have man face but wide hips, I'll just get FFS.
>>
File: LL.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
LL.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>5066376
Man I am sorry about the shit hips and face you got dealt and your trans life but there's like 50+ threads that you can go cry about your dysphoria in. Specifically at least like 2 about transbian issues so go there while we talk about this thick ass life.
>>
File: 1438108131702.png (71KB, 475x407px) Image search: [Google]
1438108131702.png
71KB, 475x407px
Who /autisticweeaboospicwithyellowfever/ here?
>>
>>5066640
What other kind of spic do you think would be in this Thai macrame appreciation discussion board?
>>
File: 1438494026904.jpg (444KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1438494026904.jpg
444KB, 600x800px
>>5066652
All other spics here except me seem pretty normie so far, wanting to even date niggers and shit.
>>
>>5066663
Well I'm an /autisticweeaboospicwithyellowfever/, but I've been talking to a white girl lately (only other acceptable choice aside from another white Hispanic).
>>
File: 1441929699411.png (76KB, 238x257px) Image search: [Google]
1441929699411.png
76KB, 238x257px
>>5066686
>white women
>acceptable
If you enjoy horsefaces and morbid obesity, maybe. The only acceptable 3DPD women are JAPANESE women.
>>
>>5066701
nigga, u've never even gotten close to a woman in your entire life
>>
>>5066663
The girl in the pink yukata has only one breast.
>>
>>5063798
>el gente
conozco a alguién que no puede hablar español... (es OP)
>>
>>5066615

So cis lesbians are into big asses too? That's interesting.
>>
File: 1438495617049.jpg (172KB, 647x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1438495617049.jpg
172KB, 647x1000px
>>5066949
I am a woman. My mom is a woman. You're objectively wrong.

>>5066959
Her right breast is just overflowing from being so physically close to Sumire-sama.
>>
>>5067033
It also depends on the shape of the ass, for me.

If it is a big fat, wrinkling, sagging ass = Hell no. (Squats and lunges are free. Do them)

If she has a big, tight, round, firm ass = Yes, please.
>>
>>5066663
I like asian girls, I just like other girls too.

in my experience asian culture has a lot of parallels to hispanic. Traditional roles for women, dark hair + light tanned skin, spicy food, people bitching we don't speak enough english, culture that values hard work, and annoying beta white dudes fetishize us.

Frankly I can tell asian people apart far easier than white and get along with them better.

I also find it adorable the amount of asian girls I've met with hispanic names that they don't even know are hispanic. Like linda or carolina. I asked about that weird trend and a friend said it's because asian immigrant parents want an american name for their kids but can't tell the difference between north american and south american sounding names in the baby name books.

>tfw asian girl gives me her real name
>and I can say it better than white girls with my hispanic tongue
>and she squeals in delight and I know I got an in
>mfw

It's just a shame I don't think I could ever really date one long term because neither our families would be ok with it.
>>
>>5067086
>It's just a shame I don't think I could ever really date one long term because neither our families would be ok with it.
you're just a pussy and a coward
>>
>>5067086
Asian girls are adorable. In all of my classes, almost 2/3 of the students are Asian girls.
They are also very friendly.I have manage to befriend a few of them so far.

There's this one girl, I think she is from Vietnam , she has the sweetest smile I have ever seen. If you see her smile, you can't help but smile back even if you are having a shitty day.

I've noticed also that some of the Asian girls have Hispanic sounding names. I'm Hispanic, but I have a sort of Italian sounding name. They love it.

Although, I find Asian girls adorable, I probably won't date one. I don't find them sexually attractive. They are just cute. Plus, all of the ones I have for my classes are short as fuck. Like 4'8-5'3 short. Being 5'8 myself, I prefer taller girls.
>>
>>5066640
Would you date someone from lesgen?
>>
>>5067191
A girl can be cute and attractive in one person. Are you a teen?
>>
>>5067176
I mean it's also that I'm just not bringing any girl near my family for a while. Not cause of closet or race reasons but that's just how my family is. You don't bring around a girlfriend until you're asking for the marriage blessing. Ain't nobody give a fuck to have non-family around.

But then you put asian in the mix and it's even harder to bring that by because asian families also don't like hispanic any more than hispanic like asian. I don't mind as much, it's just harder to bet on such a relationship with so much going against it in the long term. Like am I really gonna invest so much of myself into a relationship that I know has a high chance of not making it past the meet-the-family stage?

I guess it's like my mom said: you can date outside the race but you really REALLY have to love each other and work hard to have it work, not just past family approval but past the culture differences.
>>
>>5067191
Philippines girls are the only ones with Hispanic sounding names
>>
>>5067232
>I guess it's like my mom said: you can date outside the race but you really REALLY have to love each other and work hard to have it work, not just past family approval but past the culture differences.
bullshit
who cares what family thinks
if they love you they will accept it period
besides, you don't have to make a meet and greet
why the fuck would you do that?
>>
>>5067235
nah I've met chinese-american girls with hispanic names, not just sounding I mean like Maria and Rosa kinda names. Also korean girls. Japanese girls hang with japanese girls so I wouldn't know their names.
>>
>You don't bring around a girlfriend until you're asking for the marriage blessing.

What kind of Hispanic are you?
>>
>>5067250
No I mean my mom is ok with interracial dating, she just explained it'd be difficult. Which I agree with.

I mean I still do it cause it's the spice of life and all. But it is harder than the tvs make it seem. It's hard to get over an entirly different culture. Different experiences, different language, music, styles, food tastes, dance, and even minor things like something an white girl would do will come off as rude to me because of different cultural upbringing.

I still care what family thinks but also my family is cruel. If I'm dating outside my race and I'm thinking long term I have to gauge how sensitive she is. Cause even if we are the same damn race from the same damn neighborhood my family are a bunch of dicks to anyone not blood for a while. Like I've seen them make in laws cry like nothing and you can't stop them, they're just gonna be worse. It's a fucking gauntlet they throw down.

Like my family is very accepting of a lot of things but they're just assholes to be assholes a lot. Can't do shit about it and if I'm gonna spend my life with a specific girl she's gotta past some tests on that. And idk if an asian girl gets that as well, or at least I haven't found what that will.

Whenever I've been with an asian girl it was either mutual acceptance that we'll both not care to tell parents or just not telling anyone cause she was a closet bi slut.
>>
>>5067299
Why would you want your gf to meet your crazy family anyway?
>>
>>5067297 this was for you >>5067299 ejem..

Are you one of the Mexicans? why your family want to meet your fiancee but not your gfs? I don't believe that
>>
>>5067299
Does your family wipes your ass too while we're at it?
>>
>>5067297
the baby of the family in a way to traditional family

My sister brought by a guy once in her teens, dad ran that dude off and he never talked to her again. Then she just didn't bring by a guy until her husband because they were planning to marry. Dad was obviously aware his grown daughter must be dating at some point before but didn't wanna hear about it.

Even with my brothers no one wants to see who they date. My moms direct quote on it is "don't bring my every single slut you date, I don't need to meet them till it's important to you".

Also I mean I will give a girlfriend of my brothers a hard time, or just my brother in front of her. Cause might as well and it's just fun to be a bitch like that. Brothers do the same to me. Aunts and uncles just about treat their kids the same too.Cousin just brought by his new wife to the family get together, everyone was giving him shit about it being his second wife, about her being young, then other cousins fucking with her saying he used to be gay, then she couldn't speak spanish proper so that was shit. I mean there's no helping it.

>>5067321
Cause once someone gets in the family it works out great. My family is actually pretty fun to hang with and drink and just be around. And I'm not gonna be rid of them any time soon unless I leave the state I guess.
>>
>>5067352
no wonder Hispanics are considered even more trash than black
>>
>>5067374
I'm Hispanic and my family is nothing like that lol
Must be only the "Chicanos"
>>
>>5067391
I mean it's honestly prob my family that's this bad. I blame my late grandma for raising her too many sons like this.
>>
>>5067391
>Must be only the "Chicanos"
who are those?
>>
>>5067391
Dude, do you know that song, something called ICE from a Hispanic rapper in the 90's or 80's?
>>
>>5067420
kek
not her but it's Kid Frost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ8AS300WH4
>>
>>5067413
Mexicans that live in the US.

But really Hispanics that live in the US are very different from the ones that live in their own territories. Plus, there's 20 countries in Latin America and they are all very different from each other, the same way a Canadian is different than a Jamaican even if they are English speaking countries.
>>
>>5067442
who are Cholas?
>>
>>5067452
Female Cholos.
>>
>>5067452
Mexican gangster girls that usually have horrible, thin, drawn on eyebrows.
>>
>>5067466
>>5067468
Like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTAYM8y2OXo
>>
>>5067476
No, more like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13M6KWUmiwc
>>
File: rare make.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
rare make.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
Am I the only Hispanic here with non-retarded parents/family? Although I would expect it because we're White™ and don't have a single drop of repressed Mexinigger blood in us.

>mother non-religious theist
>father atheist
>liberal family but not to the batshit insane extreme
>father jokes with me about Internet radfems all the time but doesn't believes in traditional gender roles and doesn't hates wymyn and all that
>grandparents don't mind homos and support independent womyn
>parents are fine with homos as well
Although if they saw me writing all these racist posts they would disown me, good thing they are only ironic!
>>
>>5067483
I dig the fashion. And why do they look so Asian?
>>
>>5067500
Mine are not retarded, but they are really racist.
>>
File: chola dykes.gif (961KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
chola dykes.gif
961KB, 500x281px
>>5067503
a lot of hispanic girls can look kinda asian, it's the mongoloid eyes
>>
>>5067612
It's fine to be racist from time to time, as long as it's for FUN and doesn't do much more than chronically offend someone.

I really hate that my grandmother has white guilt, and probably my grandfather too, but I like that my mother gives no fucks and sometimes spouts that racist shit, then corrects herself, it's funny as hell. My father shits on Jews all the time despite being of Jewish descendant, but I've never heard him do that with any other race.
>>
File: LLL.jpg (56KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
LLL.jpg
56KB, 500x750px
>>5067612
Mine are retarded but not so racist or homophobic

Anyone watch that spanish lesbian movie on netflix?
>>
>>5067621
Too bad they look middle eastern Asian or southern Asian. In other words, like shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>5067644
why you so angry rn?

And I meant this image for the netflix movie mosquita y mari
>>
>>5067653
I'm not angry. Just saying that the latinas that look sort of Asian look like the ugliest kind of Asians.

Pure indigenous girls look way more Asian than them, like qt mongoloids with shit-coloured skin. I love their braids and would kidnap a loli from a marginalized indigenous zone to raise her into my wife.
>>
>>5066280
lolnah.
>>
>>5067653
it's just kek being retarded
>>
File: tumblr_mqgbbizypl1sx32z1o1_400.gif (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqgbbizypl1sx32z1o1_400.gif
2MB, 360x360px
>>5067658
You're pretty creepy dude.

>>5067666
Yeah figured. Still why is kek so creepy. Is kek actually some autist dude or nah?
>>
File: 1444655159521.jpg (132KB, 1200x676px) Image search: [Google]
1444655159521.jpg
132KB, 1200x676px
>>5067666
There is no need to get butthurt. Latinas that look Asian are just plain ugly and natives out-Asian them in every way.
>>
>>5067674
Latinas look Asian by default
All Indians doo
>>
File: tumblr_mvacus750s1rphgogo1_500.jpg (89KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvacus750s1rphgogo1_500.jpg
89KB, 500x750px
>>5067674
kek you've never met an asian irl cause you've never met a girl irl, stop this weirdness it's very cringy
>>
>>5067672
It's very sexist to assume only men can be creepy and I'm here to break the stereotype!

>>5067680
Not all latinas look Asian, depends on the amount of indigenous blood in them. Your average latina has white-shaped eyes.
>>
>>5067681
But I have. One month ago I met a qt dog eater and two weeks ago I helped a qt sandnigger girl to recover her iShit device from bricked state. I got a hug from her ;_;
>>
>>5067696
>qt dog eater
you mean GOD eater
>>
>>5067658
you don't need to kidnap you can buy them
>>
>>5067700
I didn't know dogs were gods to Koreans, sorry.

>>5067701
But kidnapping them is free. Only murrikans buy natives to adopt them or sell their organs.
>>
>>5067696
lol kek are you finally working?
>>
>>5067708
no, you idiot
dog spelled backwards is god
>>
File: tumblr_myh5j48G5R1t7xgk8o1_400.gif (903KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myh5j48G5R1t7xgk8o1_400.gif
903KB, 400x225px
hey kek do you finally know what love is
>>
File: 1444446396748.gif (2MB, 312x234px) Image search: [Google]
1444446396748.gif
2MB, 312x234px
>>5067709
No. I just wandered through uni to borrow a GNU/Emacs book and this exchange student had bricked her iShit and I offered my help since she wanted to take it to the Applel Store so my communist senses tingled and I got triggered so I spent 5 hours figuring out how to use her Mac®, updating iTunes™, downloading 1.8GB of iOS in a 6Mb Internet connection and restoring her shit just to realize she didn't have a backup anywhere and she had lost everything even her credit card info and she was going to cry and I felt like shit but at the end she thanked me and I gave her a hug. Also shilled Android products for free to her.
>>
>>5066640
>>5066663
Me, but >tfw only know two asian girls
>one who's chinese, in a few of my classes and has a boyfriend
>one qt japanese girl that looks mixed and tfw had to give her up to my male friend because she's most likely straight and he's not autistic like me, he can actually keep conversations with people

Asian girls are extremely rare here though. Honestly, I'd date any cute nice grill because >tfw no gf, but I'd kill for a qtie3.14 asian. Especially if she had a himecut.

>>5067297
I'm the youngest and I know my parents would accept me and have hinted stuff like they know, but I haven't come out to them and they never knew about my ex girlfriend. They're very accepting of homosexuality and would most likely be like "meh, normal", but for some reason I'd probably do just that, not bring someone until I can see myself marrying them.
>>
>>5067733
so you fucked up some girls iphone instead of letting her go get it fixed proper?

dang kek you kinda suck
>>
>>5067723
Love is Live!
>>
>>5067740
but she got a hug
>>
>>5067740
she's an autist
what did you expect?
>>
>>5067740
Everything inside the iPhone is encrypted, the phone was basically bricked and she didn't have a backup. The faggots at the Applel Store would have asked for a backup, but she would have to pay them for doing the same stuff I did.

>>5067745
>>5067746
You retards don't even know how that shit works, without a backup she was simply fucked and not even the Genuises at the Applel Store would have been able to help her.
>>
>>5067733
You shouldn't be allowed near people, mang. Just stay on the webz and die alone
>>
>>5067753
>You retards don't even know how that shit works
Well, from your tale. You didn't know shit either
>>
>>5067753
I was trying to defend you ;-;

>You retards don't even know how that shit works, without a backup she was simply fucked and not even the Genuises at the Applel Store would have been able to help her.
yes pretty sure about that, if it was frozen on the Apple sign there is a chance to turn it on without losing your info.. well it was in the 3rd gen.. I haven't owned one of the 6th gen
>>
>>5067757
Fuck off, I got a hug from a qt girl that speaks terrorist.

>>5067760
The only thing I didn't know was use her Mac because everything was in Swedish and I'm not familiar with the UI. Just who the fuck was the retard that thought no right button nowadays is a good idea? And inverted scrolling was a good idea? And a fucking new whole button to replace most of what Alt does? Oh yeah, that fucking dead faggot I hate him so much MUH INNOVATION TO MAKE PEOPLE'S LIFE MORE DIFFICULT. The best part was that she didn't know how to use her Mac at all either.

Good thing I'm familiar with UNIX and I mostly moved through the terminal, else I wouldn’t have been able to do shit.

>>5067772
I Googled hard and there was nothing to do but to re-install the OS. I even tried to backup from a Windows machine but it didn't recognize the device, and iTunes wouldn't let me backup locally either, and she didn't have a Cloud backup either dear god.
>>
>>5067782
you should stay here and stop bothering real life people with your autism
your parents already suffer too much
no need to put others through misery
>>
Can we just post more butts? I had my heart broken last night and I want to lose myself in a parade of blue fields and tan flesh, not autism.
>>
>>5067782
Why do you blame your failures on other people? Especially dead people? What a wuss
>>
File: 1442505430982.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442505430982.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>5067790
She gave me a hug, meaning she was thankful and not bothered by my autism.

>>5067801
How is that a shit-tier UI is my failure and not the failure of the dude that designed it?
>>
>>5067782
Hey kek, I still like your autism, Do you want to take your autism out of here with me?~
>>
File: 10_12_2015.jpg (24KB, 341x355px) Image search: [Google]
10_12_2015.jpg
24KB, 341x355px
>>5067745
>>5067746
>gf got me an iphone
>but it's not connecting to data after some wrong update
>oh well gonna go get it fixed
>got a warranty and everything
>some dark little chubby thingkeeps following me on my way to the store after class
>all of a sudden in front of my
>oh it's a chick(?)
>kinda weirded out
>finally whispers something at me
>what?
>asks to smell my hands
>um no
>idk if this is even a girl tbh
>grabs my hands anyway
>spergs out at iphone in it
>starts biting it
>yeah fuck this I'm running away
>all of a sudden she's there at the next corner
>the fuck?
>muttering about commies and underwear
>sniffing iphone with one hand and masturbating with other
>oh jesus what the fuck is happening
>crying for her to leave me alone
>she pushes my phone onto the ground and then toward me
>just restored it to factory mode
>so confused
>tears running down my face
>as she tells me to unlock it
>pic related is now how it looks
>whispers it's now demanding payment in some sexual form
>cry no
>jumps me
>just kinda hugs me
>and shudders
>licks one of my tears
>while rubbing my phone
>then mutters transaction is complete
>and to install gentoo

Gf just told me this thread would give me answers.
>>
>>5067798
Here you go anon.

Are all Latin lesbians here from Mexico or the Caribbean or are there any South American qts?
>>
>>5067821
And do what?
>>
File: 1438870429634.jpg (42KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1438870429634.jpg
42KB, 256x256px
>>5067822
Fuck, that's a good one.
>>
>>5067822
>Tiffer as a background
Cool
>>
>>5067847
>ルマオ
who the fuck would ever pronounce "lmao" like that??
>>
>>5067798
Yeah sure
>>
File: 1442789081024.png (142KB, 702x496px) Image search: [Google]
1442789081024.png
142KB, 702x496px
>>5067863
Wakako would.
>>
File: 7MUzUYz.gif (2MB, 400x243px) Image search: [Google]
7MUzUYz.gif
2MB, 400x243px
Bless you for your booty kindness, anons.
>>
Legs > breasts >>> ass

Ass is a nigger fetish.
>>
File: 2[1].jpg (679KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
2[1].jpg
679KB, 1067x1600px
>>5067879
>>
File: tumblr_mnilqbgIw71s82sh6o1_500.gif (1009KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnilqbgIw71s82sh6o1_500.gif
1009KB, 500x281px
>>5067879
Wtf is wrong with you

First of all.

Vagina >>>> anything

Got to have quality one of those. But since we can't post that on this blue board

It's ass > thighs = breasts

I like all parts though
>>
File: 5[1].jpg (543KB, 1069x1600px) Image search: [Google]
5[1].jpg
543KB, 1069x1600px
>>5067889
>>
>>5067889
>>5067897
Ass is just nippleless tits and very often way more saggy and shapeless.
>>
>>5067746
>She

I thought kek was a guy.
>>
File: 6[1].jpg (717KB, 1070x1600px) Image search: [Google]
6[1].jpg
717KB, 1070x1600px
>>5067901
>>
>>5067838
Do you prefer museums or aquariums ? just to begin the rest might be decided on the way~
>>
>>5067889
>>5067901
>>5067906
Take your /a/core seinenshit elsewhere.
>>
File: 7[1].jpg (365KB, 1072x1600px) Image search: [Google]
7[1].jpg
365KB, 1072x1600px
>>5067906

>>5067904
Right. The fatty muscle constantly worked that is the ass is usually more saggy and shapeless than the barely supported lump of flesh held never in check by time and gravity by a thin web of ligaments. Brilliant biology. The booty is superior.
>>
File: slavetothebooty.png (488KB, 952x532px) Image search: [Google]
slavetothebooty.png
488KB, 952x532px
>>5067879
One day you'll grow up and realize how superior butts and hips are
>>
File: 1444252883785.png (347KB, 449x679px) Image search: [Google]
1444252883785.png
347KB, 449x679px
>>5067905
Why would someone think that.
>>
File: Consider butts.png (233KB, 524x541px) Image search: [Google]
Consider butts.png
233KB, 524x541px
>>5067913
No.
>>
File: beso.jpg (26KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
beso.jpg
26KB, 350x350px
>>5067905
It's honestly questionable. I think it's a guy but there's never been pics so who knows.

>>5067904
You can firm up an ass with hard work a lot more than you can firm up some tits

If I had to pick between a flat chested girl with a great ass or a flat assed girl with great tits I'd choose the former if only because it will age better and when going down I can grab an ass easier than some tits.
>>
>>5067917
Probably because you type like a dude, you think like a dude, you get made like a dude, you never ever shut up about trannies, and no one has seen your face clearly.
>>
>>5067911
I prefer staying home shitposting, thanks.

>>5067920
I type like the average person in 4chan. I think like a girl alright, I'm not "made" like a dude or whatever you mean with that, everyone hates trannies so it's reasonable, the people at the trannychat have seen my face and know I look like Annie.
>>
File: 1441943468693.jpg (2MB, 2272x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1441943468693.jpg
2MB, 2272x1425px
>>5067919
I think tiny tits and big booty is even sexier than curvy all over.
>>
File: tumblr_morvlaKBua1s5lismo1_500.jpg (28KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_morvlaKBua1s5lismo1_500.jpg
28KB, 432x600px
I didn't think anyone actually thought kek was a girl or lesbian. I thought we all just accepted him as our pet delusional troll.
>>
>>5067926
You type like the men on 4chan. Not the women, you cancerbaby. Go back to being banned. This place was actually good without you.
>>
Do any of you use the ultimate autist get away when you are in public: looking at your phone and not doing nothing with it. I do it all the time just to avoid greetings, starings, general awkwardness. My neck is stiff
>>
>>5067933
oh sorry lol i will begin tol type like a girl haha :)
>>
File: 1443999228344.jpg (81KB, 449x450px) Image search: [Google]
1443999228344.jpg
81KB, 449x450px
>>5067822
>>
>>5067935
No, really, go be retarded somewhere else. Now you're just devolving into a strawman.
>>
File: 1438379255200.png (463KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438379255200.png
463KB, 600x720px
>>5067932
I'm actually a girl and a lesbian you stupid fuck newshit.
>>
>>5067933
>You type like the men on 4chan. Not the women
What the fuck? I'm sorry but this is a ridiculous statement.
>>
>>5067942
How does a woman even types like? In my experience here, they don't even punctuate and write like 12yo with downs. Also super kind with everyone! :))))
>>
>>5067934
I bring a book and headphones often.

>>5067929
I like if there's banging hips leveling it out.
>>
>>5067950
Girls don't ask for pics in the first hour of conversation.
>>
>>5067934
Yeah, that or kobo.
>>
File: tumblr_lxdxhx6OI71qag8dpo1_400.jpg (63KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxdxhx6OI71qag8dpo1_400.jpg
63KB, 400x534px
>>5067943
Nah I've been around lesgen since day 1 of /lgbt/. I honestly think you're some dude from r9k still. I guess if you acted less like some dude from r9k instead I could believe it but nah.
>>
>>5067962
>kobo.
What is that?
>>
>>5067957
What about when you're walking on the street? I always use my phone because folks are ALWAYS staring at me
>>
>>5067926
ok, I give up. Good luck with your Japanese 2D-girls.
>>
>>5067964
kindle, but waterproof and supports more formats
>>
>>5067950
There's a pretty extensive science in the differences between how men and women write. You could actually look into it and better yourself, or you could keep being a total fucking moron with no understanding of the world around you. Somehow, I'm convinced you'll go for the former every time.
>>
>>5067957
But of course. If there's great hips then that's the best thing of all.
>>
>>5067934
>walking down the street
>realize you're going the wrong way
>pull out your phone
>look at it for a second so it looks like you got a text telling you to go somewhere else
>turn and go proper direction
I always do that

But besides that I usually have headphones in but I'm not really looking at my phone or the ground when I'm walking around.
>>
>>5067968
>What about when you're walking on the street?

Listen to music and ignore people.

Hispanic dudes are the worst about shouting shit at you so I'm pretty good at just ignoring things now.

> I always use my phone because folks are ALWAYS staring at me
Ok I hate to be like "tranny" but I seriously can't believe people are just constantly staring at you otherwise.

Or I guess if you have some bad anxiety or paranoia. In which case get on some pills already.
>>
>>5067984
>Ok I hate to be like "tranny" but I seriously can't believe people are just constantly staring at you otherwise.
You better believe it. I am an Asian in a Slav country. No other Asians here besides me and the slavs are staring each and every time
>>
File: 1406933067050.jpg (198KB, 800x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1406933067050.jpg
198KB, 800x1426px
>>5067963
Personally asses are not my thing, a well proportioned body is more important than a big ass or huge tits. As long as it looks like she takes care of herself.
>>
>>5067976
>There's a pretty extensive science in the differences between how men and women write
Yet there's enough individual variation that it'd be a shitty way to try and prove anything.
>>
File: like this chick.jpg (16KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
like this chick.jpg
16KB, 236x354px
>>5067988
Oh shit that sucks.

You know you could fuck with a lot of people. Like wear some english garbage shirt around and just say you can't read english if people ask you about it.
>>
>>5068006
>You know you could fuck with a lot of people.
No
>>
File: 435026559_d0dccdf59c_o.jpg (242KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
435026559_d0dccdf59c_o.jpg
242KB, 1600x1200px
>>5068014
Awe why not. If people are gonna stare might as well make it interesting.

But otherwise ain't shit to do but ignore it.
>>
>>5067934
I play with my phone on the train ride home and hope nobody tries to start a conversation with me. Every now and then, a cute girl will sit next to me.
>>
>>5067976
What a science it must be if it's inconsistent as hell.
>>
>>5068032
Are Latinas always so deceiving? And rude?
>>
File: 1444281428779.jpg (2MB, 1483x2109px) Image search: [Google]
1444281428779.jpg
2MB, 1483x2109px
>>5067972
Thanks m8, I really love my Javanese animus.
>>
>>5068041
Dang you take jokes on this origami board very up the ass. What's that about?
>>
>>5068041
Yes, actually.
>>
>>5068052
In every joke there is a grain of truth so you tell me
>>
>>5068052
how can folks tell if it's a joke? it's not like they can see you or hear you ya know
>>
>>5068052
So, you one of those people who revert to jokes when they fuck up? Lel
>>
wow I did not expect bad engrish shirts to upset a bit of lesgen this much. Especially considering how many racist jokes are always going on here.

Guess that's a fine line I'll avoid here. Or any asian jokes maybe.
>>
Can we just relax?
Here, have a new Tae song combined with the second gayest couple in Korea bar Yulsic of course

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-IwQqyLPc0
>>
File: 415454657897554.jpg (5KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
415454657897554.jpg
5KB, 264x191px
How much coffee do you drink a day, lesgen?

How do you like your cup of coffee?
>>
>>5068132
Two mugfuls, black. Drip in the morning, french press in the afternoon (sometimes swapped out for affogato in the summer). If I'm travelling I swap drip for americano since it has a lower chance of tasting like boiled cardboard and cat piss. My mug collection is an even split between "cat lady" and "weaboo".
>>
>>5068132
I like my coffee like I like my women. Black, sweet and fair trade
>>
File: 1442545048323.png (218KB, 461x337px) Image search: [Google]
1442545048323.png
218KB, 461x337px
>>5068132
I have a bit of a caffine addiction. When I wake up, I drink a cup of black coffee. On my way to school I drink another cup with hazelnut cream. At night when I'm studying, I drink 2-3 cups.
I drink more coffee than I eat food throughout the day.
>>
>>5068132
A cup with breakfast, 1 brown sugar and a little bit of skim milk. Maybe a cup in the afternoon black and no sugar.
>>
>>5068202
My piss would be coffee if I did that, and there'd be hell to pay if I ever had to skip a day because of food poisoning or something.
>>
>>5068132
I drink no coffee, ever. It's bitter and awful, I don't know why anyone except hardcore addicts ever bothers. Same thing with beer, alcohol just tastes terrible and half the time you're going to feel like garbage. How many drinks do we ritually imbibe just to prove to each other some stupid point about tolerance?
>>
>>5068188
>black
>sweet
??????????
>>
>>5068290
I drink both for the taste rather than the effect. I'll admit I felt the same about coffee and beer (minus some of that judgement) when I was young, but my tastes have changed.
>>
I honestly don't find latinas attractive. The way they dress, the way they speak, the way they look, the way they act - it's all so unappealing. On the other hand, Brazilian girls who dress up classy make up the wife of my dreams. But it could just be I love women put together in uniform, tailored clothing, etc.
>>
Anyone average looking succeed in picking up girls?

I watched that one Youtube video but the girl doing it is really hot and I can see why straight girls would want to fuck her too
>>
>>5068355
What Youtube video?
>>
>>5068317
Latin fashion leaves a lot to be desired.
>>
>>5068397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z-cuNnotDU
>>
>>5068417
I found this kind of creepy.
>>
>>5068480
Because it essentially is
>>
>>5068486
I'm glad someone else said it.
>>
File: IMG_201410278_063528.jpg (287KB, 480x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201410278_063528.jpg
287KB, 480x744px
>>5067859
>tfw having qts on phone background now makes me too self-conscious
>pic related
>>
>>5068317
Brazilians are cute but I can't hear Portuguese without being triggered now. Working in a theme park during Brazilian tour group seasons has traumatized me
>>
I have a night shift today. Cheer me up ;__;
>>
File: nerd.png (249KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
nerd.png
249KB, 1366x768px
>>5069630
I wish I had a night shift :(
>>
>>5069724
How can you wish for a night shift? Nothing ever happens and last night my biggest problems was two drunken idiots urinating. Not that I want action but still. Boring as hell.
>>
>>5069737
I have a shit sleeping pattern and stay up all night anyway... I'd love to get paid for it. What do you do?
>>
>>5069566
you're an ignorant racist.

i worked at an all you can eat salad bar and now i can't deal with lesbians because they eat like fucking cows. #triggered
>>
File: 1427960954402.png (100KB, 252x249px) Image search: [Google]
1427960954402.png
100KB, 252x249px
>>5069368
>tfw in first semester of uni you realized every girl had either korean femboys or hot latino men as phone background
>tfw you had a qt idol smiling and had to change it in order to not seem like the weirdo dyke you are
Fucking breeders.
>>
>>5065536
One of these things ain't like the others. One of these things does not belong....
>>
>>5069944
you're a pathetic human being
>>
>>5069368
Smh fam not even QT tbh.
>>
>>5069820
you know as a lesbian I kinda don't like a lot of lesbians as much cause they were kinda shitty tippers and hit on me most while working. I mean given gay club and I am also a dyke but it was still annoying. Or at least the more femme ones, loved the butcher girls personality wise there.

Also mtfs. God those were the worst tippers, never gave shit. And so picky.

Love old gay men though. Best of the best. One even paid me to come by and fix him a brunch and maybe set up dinner and just clean a bit. Then on top of what he'd pay me he had me signed on as his gov care taker and I got a check from the state for it too. Dude was like 80 and just awesome.
>>
>>5069964
>tfw the campus sysadmin probably has all the logs of lesgen shitposting sent from the school network and is now laughing at me for being a weirdo dyke
No escape.
>>
File: 1418592552597.jpg (305KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1418592552597.jpg
305KB, 1600x1200px
>>5067033
big boobs too
>>
File: tumblr_mqdvqx51Lf1sqvwmro1_1280.jpg (64KB, 550x406px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqdvqx51Lf1sqvwmro1_1280.jpg
64KB, 550x406px
I always thought it was tacky to have anyone/thing you find attractive as a wallpaper on your phone/computer.

I just set a flower or space or minimalist geometric patters as my papes. Like pic related but cropped is my phone rn.
>>
>>5070005
Me too. You look like a horny 12 year old if you have a picture of a half naked woman or man as your phone background.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-13-12-18-09.png (475KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-13-12-18-09.png
475KB, 540x960px
>>5070005
>>5070007
>not ricing your phone so it looks good with attractive girls as a background
>>
File: umi.jpg (36KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
umi.jpg
36KB, 480x800px
I've had this for a while and friends and people in college have seen it. Everyone just thought it was cute.
>>
>>5070016
nah you just look extra autistic like that

Honestly if I asked to borrow a girls phone and it looked like that I'd just politely step away.

>>5070022
I mean that's kinda weeb but it's not some obviously sexualized thing. It's still kinda immature imo but not that bad.
>>
>>5070005
What about if you have a picture of yourself with your significant other?
>>
File: 1444209268254.jpg (76KB, 335x418px) Image search: [Google]
1444209268254.jpg
76KB, 335x418px
>>5070022
That's the good thing about being a girl, no one will ever imagine you actually lust for chinese cartoons and think you're just being girly by having them.
>>
>>5070005
I always found it chilling when folks didn't have a thing of what they like on their phones or comp. Made me think they've given up on life or something or were just too cold as persons. I know for myself that I don't have nothing of what I like as my wallpapers because I don't care anymore
>>
>>5069982
Can confirm. I was a cocktail waitress at a gay club. Femme lesbians and mtf are the fucking worst. Picky, demanding and ungrateful. Also always expected free shit (especially the black ones).
>>
>>5070027
>What about if you have a picture of yourself with your significant other?
That's even more tacky imo
>>
File: 1443688494160.jpg (334KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1443688494160.jpg
334KB, 1080x1920px
>>5070027
As long as it's not some lewd thing it's some p normie shit. I've done that myself and then had her with her godson cause shit was adorable.

But then I hate for strangers to know about my personal life so I wouldn't keep it as a lockscreen that others would see.

>>5070035
I mean I also like gardening and space shit tbh. Had a pic I took of the red moon for a bit cause it came out kinda spoopy.

I think it's cool to show interests. Just tacky to show your fetish interests all out there.
>>
>>5070005
I always have something that reminds me of a football club that I support as my backgrounds
>>
>>5070044
>Just tacky to show your fetish interests all out there.
You don't have to have a pic of a famous person as a fetish. Many people have a pic of Miles Davis because he inspires them and they like his music on their phones. I will get a pic of SNSD or one of the members, not outright face shot though, because I like them, they give me inspiration and because they are proven gunslingers over time
>>
>>5070036
Yeah. I got ok black people, they usually just tried to guess my race all the time and that was hilarious but they tipped and were chill. Except this one super femme twinky black dude, he was shitty.

I always found gay black dudes to be extra bitter. Even when everything is going well like one of my friends was a gay black dude, educated, always guys after him, and still kinda bitter about just people and even the guys that he was fucking with.
>>
>>5070054
nah celebrity culture is a fetish and everyone not into celebrity culture knows, just look at /tv/

Also semi-related but I think having a celebrity as a hero or inspiration is kinda some weak willed bs. But that's just me not liking the whole role-model shit in general.
>>
>>5070055
I've never really noticed that too much, but when I worked at the club, most of the black guys that came in were the super gay screecher type.
There was one very fem black guy who was really kind of cool. But the majority of them were just horrible people.
>>
>>5070061
Well other people are inspiring because then you might think that you will be able to pull yourself out of the bullshit like they did. The struggle in life is real and I like to think that you might get a chance of bettering yourself through an example of another humans will but yeah, it's all opinions anyway
>>
>>5070054
>are proven gunslingers over time
Heh, I have Dark Tower wallpaper on my backgrounds too. Just reading it now, the last book and it's damn sad
>>
>>5070044
Nothing lewd. Just us at Disneyworld with Mickey ears on. It's cliché, but I've come to appreciate cliché.
>>
>>5070084
Hah you're hearts gonna break
>>
>>5070102
Sounds too sweet for my taste. Whole Disney premise that is. I always loathed people who would put pics of themselves and their significant other as their papes. But then again I was mad jelly
>>
>>5070105
I know, I already read it in Russian quite some time ago. Now I am reading it in English, still gives me chills
>>
>>5070102
Awe that sounds cute. I love cliche romantic shit.
>>
File: screener_20150904(212309).png (4MB, 2134x3840px) Image search: [Google]
screener_20150904(212309).png
4MB, 2134x3840px
I try not to be too obvious with my homescreens, but still relevant to best 2hoe.
>>
>>5070117
I was like that too. But after finally finding someone I really like, I kind of mellowed out on that sort of thing. Her cutesy shit annoys me sometimes, but at least now I can tolerate it.
>>
>>5070084
Just remember to be brave, stand and be true. I caught myself quite often these days, reciting a gunslinger's mantra in my head when the times get rough. Always helped
>>
>>5070132
my mom gave me a silver necklace in a heart shape that can be broken so the other half can be given to your lover...i never had one so i keep it in my jewelry box still. i think it's tacky as hell but the romantic nature still prevails
>>
>>5070145
That's adorable actually.
>>
>>5070135
>a gunslinger's mantra
I aim with my eye
I shoot with my mind
I kill with my heart
Don't forget the face of your father
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-13-10-53-25.jpg (774KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-13-10-53-25.jpg
774KB, 1080x1920px
>>5070005
>Michinoku Hydrangea Garden
Damn, that's pretty. July isn't normally a month I'd choose for travelling in Japan, but maybe someday.

I like using my own photos as backgrounds because they remind me of fun times. This was from a trip around the Izu peninsula. I used to use one from Shirakawa-go (Hinamizawa from Higurashi).
>>
>>5070158
I like the electric polls myself, must be Anno. Goddamn him
>>
>>5070145
There's a song I really like about love and when I was 13 I decided I would dedicate that song to the person I really loved and would marry or something. Almost did, but the relationship ended. It's really cheesy, but I still want to do it.
>>
>>5070184
What song is it, anon. Yeah, it's cheesy but also very romantic. And from my experience people in general like this stuff deep in their hearts. I had a friend who is all cool and rational and shit. But she still liked and remembered the song her lover sang to her while playing the guitar
>>
>>5070190
The Cranberries - You And Me
>>
>>5070199
nice dubs
>>
>>5070162
I'm more into train tracks and staircases, but I appreciate a good electrical system shot too.
>>
>>5069944
Yeah.. That's sort of what happened with me
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-13-14-21-53.png (670KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-13-14-21-53.png
670KB, 720x1280px
>>5069944
Did I read background thread?

I just have a random background
>>
>>5070128
If I saw that wallpaper I would call you out for your shit taste in 2hus.
>>
File: ichinoseki-hyderangea-3.jpg (713KB, 1692x1122px) Image search: [Google]
ichinoseki-hyderangea-3.jpg
713KB, 1692x1122px
>>5070158
>>Michinoku Hydrangea Garden
>Damn, that's pretty. July isn't normally a month I'd choose for travelling in Japan, but maybe someday

Ok I honestly did not know the background came from that but now that I've googled it I'm so happy to see it. Ty I love looking at that foggy acidic biodome thing
>>
asking other spics real quick:

Am I fucking up horribly by adding apple cider beer to my borracho beans right now? I just have a lot of this apple cider beer left over from making some apple cider fish & chips the other day and just happened to be making bean rn and needing some kind of booze in it. It's smelling way more apple-y than I expected.

Here's my general recipe:
>start w cleaned beans + salted water + ~half a bottle of beer + couple bay leafs
>let that go low for over an hour
>fry some pork fat or bacon or chicharons w onion + chili serrano or pequin
>when onion is soft and pork cooked add some garlic and whatever seasoning and let that all fry together for a minute till I can smell it
>throw all that into the half way cooked beans
>let the beans finish cooking
>turn it off and add some cilantro
>let it sit for a while before serving
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-13-12-06-05.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-13-12-06-05.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
O-ok
>>
>not a single iPhone
Based lesgen, only homos use those.
>>
>>5070596
Awe I have an iphone. It's been ok. I'm surprised I never broke it or even cracked the screen given how much I've dropped it.

I got it as a gift full paid and wasn't about to reject an expensive gift because of my own autism.

Ready to get a knew one. Thinking of the galaxy note. Convince me of other things lesgen.
>>
This song is so cut:3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YdmYI4ghxw
>>
>>5069802
I am a security officer. Shitty pay and shift work but I like it. Not that I'd do this stuff for the rest of my life, but I stay until I get into a university.
>>
File: m7pez-UE8mBTVwHMq0h-O-w.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
m7pez-UE8mBTVwHMq0h-O-w.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>5070617
>Convince me of other things lesgen
If you insist.

Pic related
>incredible battery life
>resistant to damage
>no spyware
>richard stallman approves
>NSA hates it
>actually makes calls
>can defend yourself of commit a murder with it
>install digital decoder and you're golden
>>
>>5070617
You can always go full Carl Malone and get a flip phone so the normie faggots will sperg out
>>
>>5070653
kek's phone?
>>
>>5070749
I want one of those high specs nip flip phones.
>>
>>5070749
>>5070653
but these are retarded ideas
>>
>>5070771
Sadly nip phones don't work in NA
>>
>>5070773
Buying Samshit is way more retarded, but enjoy killing your phone when you insert the pen incorrectly.
>>
>>5069998
Hickey on her neck.

>tfw a girl has never given you a hickey beofre
>>
>>5070776
Why? Are they restricted to nip-only SIM cards?
>>
>>5070128
I have my puppy as my homescreen. I found it to be a good conversation starter.
Girls love puppies.
>>
Ok... So...

Since straight trans women is the minority... Shouldn't lesgen be open for straight trans women and lesbian/bi cis women?
It makes sense that the sexual minorities should have a general together.

Don't you think?
>>
File: 1443407489838.jpg (17KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
1443407489838.jpg
17KB, 256x352px
>>5070769
Probably.
>>
>>5070797
They use different bands. Though you're right that they're also carrier-locked. Usually.
>>
File: 1443044961465.png (299KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
1443044961465.png
299KB, 610x457px
>>5070805
No.
>>
>>5070815
Why do they hate us gaijin so much?
>>
>>5070820
Because they live on an island and will eventually die out of crushing loneliness
>>
File: img_04_en.png (254KB, 520x494px) Image search: [Google]
img_04_en.png
254KB, 520x494px
>>5070781
Eh. At this point I've learned to doubt all the advice 4chan gives on tech. Given long ago I bought that iphones must all be horrible shit but I then had one it was actually ok. Couldn't really bitch about anything in particular.

Truth be told I really like the yota phone because I do a lot of reading of my phone and the idea of a back ebook screen on my phone seems neat. Shame it ain't here cause I'd buy that weird shit.
>>
>>5070823
You can never be lonely with enough anime, games and erotic doujinshi.
>>
>>5070820
They've always been exclusionary. Even when people did want to buy their phones because they were advanced at the time (and would work in different parts of Asia) they tried to make it super hard. Phone purchase required a provider contract, which required proof of residency. They did offer some really expensive international models, but the selection was pretty limited.
>>
>>5070829
I don't think you actually understand why we say iPhones are shit. It's not befause they are defective (outside design), it's because they don't provide the user any freedom to do with the phone whatever they want with it.
>>
>>5070861
IPhone its a pretty good device for average people who can afford apps and doesn't need to customize their shitsphones
>>
>>5070889
Yeah, it's a good phone for rich retards, no one is denying that.
>>
>>5070861
No I get that that's why. Well that and fear of botnet. I just don't give a fuck about customizing shit.

I listen to music, read books, take pics, play some stupid logic/math game on occasion, use gps. That's about it. I don't think it's worth the money but then again I didn't pay for it so idgaf.
>>
>>5070895
Why are normies so unethical when it comes to think about others?
>>
>>5070924
I'm so confused by this shitpost

I'm not sure what in my post triggered you.
>>
>>5070938
>i will use a phone that fucks over everyone else in this planet just because it was a gift
Voluntary human extinction when.
>>
File: but fuck nerds tho.gif (163KB, 650x1512px) Image search: [Google]
but fuck nerds tho.gif
163KB, 650x1512px
>>5070894
>people are retarded cause they don't like ricing phones as much as me

ok
>>
>>5070949
well, Apple offers support if your account is hacked and even they give you back your money , they have high standards and guarantee in their products..

And you are a volunteer for human extinction since you are a dyke
>>
>>5070954
Customizing does NOT equals aesthetic ricing.

You iSheeple are retarded.
>>
>>5070960
>And you are a volunteer for human extinction since you are a dyke
lel
>>
>>5070960
Again, only thinking about yourself. What about others? Why are Appletards so unethical?
>>
>>5070949
>dat extrapolation of some shitty piece of tech

I didn't know I had the power to make some autists' life worse just by owning an ishit. This is a better power than ruining straight marriage.
>>
>>5070977
Autists AND little kids in China and Africa.
>>
>>5070986
I can't live in the US and eat food or cloth myself without indirectly fucking someone up somewhere. It's frankly impossible for anyone to do that unless you're prepared to go full off grid. We're all unethical fuckers born into sin if you're in any first world. It's whatever. Go cry into tumblr about it.

>hurhur I bought a green organic hemp shirt
>so that means I'm solely responsible for saving the world today
>"every dollar you spend is a vote for the world you want"
>said some commie dip that wanted your dollar
>>
>>5071006
Not only that, but by using iShit products you also contribute to DRM and spyware in new technology.

Also, as long as you're not literally exploiting third worlders to make your products, like Applel does, you're offering thousands of people in those countries jobs and that's pretty good itself, except this world know no moderation and that's why everyone should be annihilated.
>>
>>5071027
I just ate some nutella the other day and I'm p sure they're exploiting 3rd world kids into slavery to pick up their hazelnuts. Can't go to unethical hell twice, might as well enjoy an ishit.

Also idgaf about spyware shill. Let isis look at my lewd lesbo ass. Maybe they'll find this pure love changes their minds.

C'mon nerd. Give me the real reason to not own some ishit vs whatever you own.
>>
>>5071044
iShits are overpriced, useless and contribute to the restriction of human rights and freedumbs worldwide.

I don't actually own a cellphone, they are a bunch of spying geolocalization machines for normieshits.
>>
>>5071059
oh. lol k

Is this the same kek that ruined some poor girls iphone instead of letting her go get it fixed because of autism?
>>
File: tumblr_nviuupAgsL1sjkj1wo2_1280.jpg (136KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nviuupAgsL1sjkj1wo2_1280.jpg
136KB, 640x480px
god bless qt tumblr girls that like posting their bodies
>>
>>5071078
But I fixed her iShit by ruining it. Next time she knows she needs to buy a real piece of technology.
>>
>>5071087
There needs to be an "oh kek" reaction image with like 'autism r friends' all over it

just for times like this
>>
>>5071104
Now, really, how do you fix an iShit in a state that needs the OS to be installed again without losing the data? Keep in mind there isn't a backup anywhere and all the iShit is encrypted. What would the Genuises at Applel Store would have been able to do? The girl barely spoke Spanish too, her phone was bought in Sweden, and chances are they would have tricked her into to buying another iShit.
>>
>>5071124
idk maybe that's a problem the people that work with iphones for a living could have fixed, they probably knew more than you about it given it's their livelihood and you are afraid of cellphones.

Also been to an apple store, if you're already owning a phone they don't give a fuck to sell you another. Their customer service is actually pretty good.

Do you usually walk into a room and think yourself smarter than everyone else while simultaneously feeling dumber, like everyone else knows something you don't and lives happier for it? Or does this narcissism you have not allow you enough self awareness for the latter?
>>
>>5071168
So what you're saying is that Apple secretly has software that decrypts and bypasses every iShit protection in them? Because that's LITERALLY the only way she could have rescue the data, and that's big-ass security issue if what I'm writing is a reality.
>>
Hey kek I have a Laptop with SO Windows , could you ruin it for me?
>>
>>5071193
Yes, free of charge. Just delete System 32 and compile Gentoo.
>>
>>5071184
I really I doubt you even knew the problem because you tend to over exaggerate everything and have never admitting you're wrong despite obviously being wrong and having proof in front of you. You really don't know if there was a way to reset it proper or not cause you don't know anything about ishits, and surely if there really was no way the girl would have preferred to have professional help all the same instead of some strange know-it-all autist off the street just do a basic reset and delete all her shit. But she gave you a pity hug so you act like you saved a life instead.

Plus you talk out of your ass about tech a lot. Anyone with a passing knowledge of that shit can tell. It reminds me of my 13 yr old nephew after his beginner programming class.
>>
Also wait real quick I'm trying to read what you actually did. It just says her ishit was bricked. Do you mean her iphone was just frozen on black or frozen on screen or just off not turning on?

Cause I swear to god I've had all those happen to me at some point and was able to get it fixed p easy without even needing to call or completely reset my phone. I could see you just completely reseting her phone instead, acting like some g god, and begging for a hug.
>>
>>5071198
Sorry I don't speak autism, in other words?
>>
>>5071207
You know so little about iShits yourself you're not sure if the Store Genuises would have been able to help her.

It's 2015, you can search "how to fix 'X'"and realize if it's possible or not, people that send their stuff to repair for simple problems are wasting money. The Applel Genuises are probably more retarded than me, they are wageslaves that didn't get the job at the local Burger King, the sort of people that dropped out from Informatics and earn extra money repairing Xbox at these centers we call "Plaza de la Tecnología". If there isn't any specialized Apple software to retreive and decrypt the data then it was useless to send it to the Applel Store, as simple as that, just do it yourself.
>>
>>5071242
well tell me this, how much is your Internet wideband?
>>
>>5071227
It was stuck on boot. You could enter recovery mode but iTunes wouldn't be able to backup anything, just reset the phone. She told me she tuned her phone off after waiting too long for the software update.
>>
>>5071250
Why for?
>>
>>5071285
your 6MB of shit can be upper if you configure the ISP of your modem
>2015 there's no info in google
>>
>>5071242
I feel like I know slightly more about ishits given I've had one and you don't even have a phone. Yet at the same time I don't have as large an ego as you to assume I know more about ishits than people that work on them for a living. Go figure.

Also you don't have a job so idk how you can shit on anyone for the job they take. Even mcburgerking girls are better than you at that point.

>>5071252
I swear I had that exact shit and when I forced restarted it it worked again.

Also there's no real money spent on these kind of repairs from ishit. Unless it's a new part and even then they cover most shit but the expensive stuff.
>>
>>5071307
That was the campus connection, I can do nothing.
>>
>>5071327
>I feel
Yeah, it's merely a feeling.

If you didn't I didn't reboot that shit so many times and by all kinds I could you're retarded. It was stuck on boot, the girl turned off her phone while it was installing the OS.
>>
>>5071382
No you don't understand. Literally same shit. Phone turned off middle of update because of my battery fuckery. Guess what? Shit worked later.

Face it you unnecessarily busted some poor girls phone because of your angry feels against iphones. That's some fucked shit dude.
>>
>>5071446
Meant to add it froze on boot too. You still suck kek. Stop letting your narcissism fuck up peoples shit.
>>
>>5071446
You realize the OS doesn't installs everything of itself instantly, right? If you turn off your phone at the beginning, middle and end of installation you will face different problems. This is the most retarded thing you've said so far.
>>
>>5071456
The genuises at the Applel Store would have done the same. Unless, as I told you, have this program that decrypts the user's data so they can hand it to them as is.
>>
>>5071461
Nah I know that. And I'm telling you her shit sounds a lot like what happened to mine. But I know it's hard for you to admit youre wrong and maybe weren't the best person to fix some strangers iphone off the street. Cause you honestly don't really know shit about ishit except for what you hate about them.
>>
>>5071332
>campus connection
Well they did a good job restricting the download.
Besides that I was saying about general modems no hotspots.
>>
>>5071478
Except her shit wasn't the same as your, or else it would have fixed itself with a reboot. I did several of them, by the way.

I think you're also not taking into account there are a shitton of iPhone models, each one having different hardware and way iOS behaves. In other words, if you have a different model other than iPhone 5S, your experience isn't comparable to this experience.
>>
New lesgen:
>>5071500
>>
>>5071518
Holy shit, kill yourself you fucking spic, stop making new threads so early. I know you're the same spic of this thread's OP because of your style, so don't even pretend you aren't.
>>
>>5071506
actually ishit5 funny enough, so similar enough that your excuse just seems desperate

And all that "I tried all this and used mah g prowess and it still didn't work! Therefore no one could have fixed it!" is getting pathetic. You know some dude at applestore would have been more knowledgeable and if anyone could have fixed it it would have been there. But your r9k ego won't let you. Typical dude shit.
>>
>>5071528
damn kek chill. we know you hate books but relax.
>>
>>5071553
I don't know why you think they have this magical method to save an iShit from boot loops if not even the Internet has a solution other than "Re-install and restore backup" when everything else fails. It's very doubtful they have decryption software for the products, at least not in the Applel Stores.

Please stop being so irrasonable.
>>
>>5071558
What does that has to do with anything? And I don't hate books, I just don't read fiction, that's what anime is for.
>>
>>5071588
Nah I'm just betting you didn't actually know what you were doing or probably even what the problem was and just exaggerating shit. Been thinking that. Sucks that you fucked some phone up. Or hopefully this is all just a fantasy story you made up to seem like a hero or something and no girls' phone was actually fucked up.
>>
>>5071601
But I do know what the problem was, you're just butthurt about all this for some reason.
>>
>>5071610
But you didn't.

I'm just shitting on this dead thread with you tbh. I do find this r9k kinda narcissism shit interesting. I mean it's horrible to interact with irl, but online it's just so weird.
>>
>>5071632
I do though. You're the one that has no idea what you did that a simple reboot fixed everything. What was the problem? It probably wasn't the bootloader program in that case, I can already assume your installation was finalizing, or that the phone recovered itself because the crash wasn't critical. What do you know? That's right, nothing, you can't even make an assumption because you had absolutely no idea what really happened to your iShit.

I have changed more OSes than I have changed my clothes, I know about this basic shit.
>>
>>5071651
That's not saying much going on you don't change clothes often.
>>
>>5071651
wait you said you never use ishit, how do you know or have so much experience with it given you hate it and never use it.
>>
>>5071662
I change myself twice a week in average during a month.
>>
>>5071666
You don't have to be pregnant to know how pregnancy works, just pick a motherfucking technical book, not some fictional shitty teen novel, and read. Or even more simple, just look up how shit werks in a search engine.

Plus I've years of experience installing OSes, I have crashed my computers on purpose during the process to see how it reacts. Bootloader loop is either a problem with the bootloader or corrupted critical files that cannot startup the envrionment.
>>
>>5071688
>bootloader loop
I mean boot loop. Although plain black screen is a more common problem when it comes to bootloader problems.
>>
>friend links me Rose & Rosie
>crush on them both re-engages
>feel miserable and alone and pathetic

I feel like they should be aspirational rather than 'OH GOD ILL NEVER HAVE THIS WHY AM I EVEN ALIVE.'
Thread posts: 380
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.