[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/, I have the funds, and the ability of purchasing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 10203120.png (7KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
10203120.png
7KB, 658x662px
Hello /k/,

I have the funds, and the ability of purchasing a firearm. Problem is, I am only 19. I have shot all sorts of guns, and want to own something defensible.

I'm in Texas, which I know has lenient laws on shotguns and rifles, but how does one fully do this process? Just go to the store and buy one and go through background checks? I haven't bought one before. Sorry for the newfag questions.
>>
dumb frogposter
>>
>>35197792
Dude. Stop being autistic. Go to the store with an up to date license or I.D and you will walk out of the store with whatever you decide to purchase except for handguns
>>
>Just go to the store and buy one and go through background checks?
Yeah basically.

Make sure your state ID (or driver's license) is up to date. Example form 4473s are available online so you can see what paperwork you will need to fill out ahead of time.

After you fill that out at the store, they call a hotline (but I've heard that it's an online process now that's even faster) and they tell you you're good to go.
>>
>>35197792
Google how buy gun like person
You are what, retard?
>>
>>35197792
Federal Laws says 18 for rifles and shotguns, 21 to buy a handgun from a store.

It's Federally legal to own or otherwise legally acquire a handgun at the age of 18, you just can't go buy one at a store.

That said, rifles and shotguns are great
>>
Buy a shotgun, not a rifle.
>>
>>35197832
Spent some time on it, just wanted second opinions
>>35197848
Reason?
>>
>>35197868
More useful
>>
>>35197908
Subjective.
>>
File: 1436787630545.jpg (36KB, 782x585px) Image search: [Google]
1436787630545.jpg
36KB, 782x585px
>>35197950
No, that's not subjective you borderline underage retard. A shotgun can be used for self-defense, hunting, target practice, general fun, SHTF larping, and even dumb stuff like turkey shoots.

Rifles are much more specialized, and get even more specialized when you realize that different calibers are designed to be better at different things.

Just get a shotgun and then suck start it, nigger.
>>
>>35197976
That wasn't me replying lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.