[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you reckon your gear/guns are worth? I'm sitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
How much do you reckon your gear/guns are worth?

I'm sitting on like 5k worth of guns, if something happens and I lose my job, I basically have 5k in guns I can sell off...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170917-014343.png (667KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170917-014343.png
667KB, 1080x1920px
Don't know the current value but they're insured for $80000. Gonna have to up the value on some of my surp though... shit is getting crazy.
>>
>>35193790
>$5k
no way. ARs have zero resale value unless they are historical/collectible and unmodified

you might get $800 out of your ACOG but the rest amounts to $2k at most

don't expect to cushion yourself with this, may as well just keep it. what do you do for a living?
>>
>>35193940
> 2k at most
Only if you go get assfucked at a gun store or pawn shop.
>>
>>35194044
which is exactly what will happen when you scurry to pay the bills. I see it all the time. you can't get rid of anything quick, especially firearms, and expect a good return

if he's being honest he won't even sell the python or the garand anyway
>>
>>35193790
>I'm sitting on like 5k worth of guns, if something happens and I lose my job, I basically have 5k in guns I can sell off...
Been there....It's never as much as you think it is.
>>
>>35193940
>maxresdefault.jpg
>>
I am insured at a value of 15k
>>
Used to have like $15K but I've backed down to like $6K or so. Hoping to just keep it to the ones I shoot.
>>
Did the math a while back. In guns, ammo, and accessories i had a little over 10k. More now maybe 11k.
>>
>>35193790
Buy better guns.
I'll get more than that for one Parker.
>>
how much they're worth?
how much you've spent on guns?
My collection has more worth to me as tools desu
I don't know of a good way to "cash out"
I don't think buying a gun will get you a return when selling unless its highly sought after
90% of the time a gun will lose value the moment you walk of of the gun store with it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.