[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry if this is the wrong board but I'm kinda spooked rn.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Sorry if this is the wrong board but I'm kinda spooked rn. My little sister is testifying against a gang member's brother what are the chances of retaliation and what can i do to protect myself. I'm not a witness but i'm currently staying with my family while i go to college and i don't want to get shot in a drive by
>pic not related
>>
I would suggest a McNuke
>>
>>35179672
i want to protect myself not destroy the entire town
>>
>>35179655
Where?
What gang?
Have any guns (I assume no, and also no ccw)

If it was the leader of the gang, or something like that, maybe worry. Low level they'll hang him out to dry.

The real question is why your sister getting mixed up in gangland basketball american nonsense to begin with? Tell her to stop dating Tyrone.
>>
>>35179754
Midwest 3 hours from Chicago, one of the Chicago gangs, never really specified where in the hierarchy, and the brother was stalking my little sister and trying to pressure her into having sex with him
>>
>>35179819
Then buy a gun, you retard. You came to /k/.
>>
>>35179838
any suggestions?
>>
File: donePepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
donePepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>35179851
You're kidding, right? This whole post was a "recommend me "A GUN", /k/!"

What do you want? For fuck's sake, I hate nogunz.
>>
>>35179863
i want something with a lower price that i can i can conceal carry and has decent stopping power.
>>
>>35179819
I'm 2 hours from Chicago in Wisconsin. They don't have operations in my neck of the woods.

What's your age?
What is he being charged for?
How does she have info to testify?

If this was a real life or death situation I could private sell you something, assuming 100% legal. My advice is lay low, and just be there. Those jigaboos are usually all talk. I hope you aren't larping. I take situations seriously unless I have reason to doubt. Right now you're at 50/50. If you're larping then STFU. If serious give 100% details instead of typing less than a paragraph "hey /k/ what do?". I'll help a /k/ommando in need, but not some larper mother fucker.
>>
>>35179905
soliciting sex from a minor, stalking and intimidation
texts where he admits to his crimes.
>>
>>35179895
What state are you in? Because depending on your jurisdiction, carrying, or even buying (if IL), is not going to be at ALL legal, without going through a few hoops.

In addition, are you over 21? Most jurisdictions require being over 21 to purchase a handgun. Receiving one as a gift from your parents is legal, however, depending on your local laws.
>>
>>35179895
>>35179927
>>35179931
Okay, I missed your reply with your age. Research if you can even buy a handgun in your state. Because if not, you're going to have to go long rifle or shotgun for home defense, and be a sitting duck outside the home.
>>
>>35179931
18, i live in in Indiana
>>
>>35179819
>the brother was stalking my little sister and trying to pressure her into having sex with him
Why is he still alive?
>>
>>35179947
https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/indiana/

Pay attention to the details on the concealed carry part. In your state, 18 year olds can apply for a permit to carry, though. I don't know how long of a process it is there. You're lucky, though. Indiana is reasonably friendly for firearms owners (I live in IL.) You can purchase a handgun, if I'm reading it all right. Lurk the catalog. There's a million different options. Your biggest deciding factor is going to be going to the gun store, handling a list of firearms you have narrowed down as not shit, and seeing which feels most comfortable for you. It's why so many firearms are debated over. Everybody is different.
>>
>>35179962
honestly if it was up to me he'd be dead rn
>>
>>35179982
Hope your local prosecuting attorney doesn't find a way to link this post to you, because you already fucked up saying that, if you end up in a self-defense situation involving him or his cohorts.
>>
>>35179995
Well the dude's going to prison, and it's on record that he tried intimidating us
>>
>>35179995
The guy saying that clearly isn't OP. He's an edgelord telling OP to murder in cold blood.

Crippling with a baseball bat or something is smarter, all though extreme. Honestly I'd just tell the cops to pay him a visit and he'll stop. Low level street thug doing the "yo lemme holla at you" gimick.

Don't go to trial, just get restraining order, he pulls it again have her record on cell phone. Jiggaboo gets wrapped up in legal.
>>
>>35180044
Yeah hopefully they're all bark. My family's trying to get in touch with my ex mafia cousin to see if he can send us some protection
>>
>>35179819
>Midwest 3 hours from Chicago
That's a pretty huge range.

I've never seen a Chicago gang here, less than 2 hours away in Indiana. They'd get ventilated pretty quickly, anyway.
>>
>>35180120
>Random anon sparks a turf war in his neighbourhood instead of just starting to CC
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.