[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he dreams of neutralizing a mass shooter and seeing the reaction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

>he dreams of neutralizing a mass shooter and seeing the reaction of everyone when he saves the day
>>
>>35177292
Honestly I dream of getting nuetralized by a mass shooter. Fucking end me pls
>>
>>35177292
Actually that's the least on my list.
I think about shooting loud beaners and niggers in my neighborhood all the time though.

Just because they don't work tomorrow or any day for that matter, doesn't mean they have to keep the white people up all night with their cackling, loud excessive yells, breaking of bottles, stereo all the way up.

The police won't do a damn thing, and in my delirious state of lack of sleep... One day I will.
>>
>>35177322
cut the power
>>
>>35177315
Don't be lazy, you can do it yourself.
>>
>>35177322
Just build a giant dome over their house while they're asleep and gas them.
>>
>>35177404
Sometimes I wonder if its kms or get a qt bf, and I really dont wanna kms.
>>
>dreams of taking down the scuzi with John Wick style moves
> In reality would probably get turned into Swiss cheese the moment he tries
>>
>>35177292
>not dreaming about the other way around
>>
>>35177452
This. Also give the dome the distinctive shape of a kippa.
>>
>people dream about being a hero
Shocker, I know.
>>
>>35177460
TN?
N
?
>>
>>35177555
I fucking wish, man.
>Califagistan
No shortage of faggots, but shit, who'd date them.
>>
>>35177643
You don't belong in California, you gun toting redneck freak. Go back to Texas or whatever violent place you came from.
>>
File: kino.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>he dreams of neutralizing a mass shooter and seeing the reaction of everyone when he saves the day
Pleb

>neutralizing a mass shooter after everyone else is killed
Patrician

>mass shooter kills everyone the one day you aren't there
Kino
>>
File: women love attention.jpg (630KB, 661x496px) Image search: [Google]
women love attention.jpg
630KB, 661x496px
>seeing the reaction of everyone

You are like a woman, you just want attention.
>>
>>35177736
This weak shit, not
>Arrive right after a mass killer has killed everyone
>Catch a glimpse of him on the way out
>Hunt him down over the course of a few weeks
>Finally track him down to a shack in the middle of the woods and kill him in a tense gunfight
>>
>>35177322
Just wait for them to trespass onto your property anon. Then you will have your opportunity.
>>
>>35177292

>He dreams of gunning down a bunch of PoC minding their own business because FOX News and Alex Jones told him they deserve it.

Ummmm, no sweetie. Killing PoC and LGBT won't magically make your pee-pee bigger, okay?

Sage goes in all fields, Nazi.
>>
>>35179760
>Ummmm, no sweetie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjajvMxji84
>>
>>35177322
>cackling
>loud excessive yells
Only Mexicans (and to a lesser extent, niggers) seem to do this. Why are they so loud compared to other races? Mexican children (every family has 10) are also loud and unruly.
>>
>he dreams of killing people for any reason other than for the glory of human nature and staying true to it
War for the sake of war and neverending conflict not a means to an end and authoritarianism O K?
>>
>>35177315
Get creative fagot. There are thousands of pedofiles, satanic freaks, and fucktards deserving of broomhandle rape.

I promise it will bring a new light to your life.
>>
>>35180053
It's only lower middle class Mexican families too. Super ghetto ones, might hang out in the yard and laugh but that's it, upper class is fairly normal too.
Just enough money to have a house and car? Parties until 3am, fireworks every night.
It's weird as fuck man.
>>
>>35177480
because cholos have such good aim
>>
Yes, but also
>sitting in class
>I wonder how many people I could kill if I snapped one day
>>
Memes aside, 99.99% of carrying gun owners pray they never have to draw their gun. I've only become MORE selective about where I go and when since becoming a CC.

If I were in a liquor store/gas station, and it got robbed, I'd hunker down, draw, and only engage if the situation escalated to the point that either my or the employee's life was at stake. The money's insured. Let them take it.

In a mall? I'd be the first out the door.
In my CCW class, I was taught that "reluctant participant" is usually listed as #2 to what constitutes a good shoot, second only to "fear for life or commission of a felony".
It's a checklist:
> do you fear for your life? [ ]
Obvious. If an unarmed manlet is limpwrist slapping you with his trump-sized hands, that's not enough to justify deadly force.
>are you a reluctant participant? [ ]
Are you in this situation because you escalated it, instigated it, or declined to exit it? If yes, you'd be hard pressed to defend your use of deadly force.
> have you exhausted all means of retreat? [ ]
This is where it can get tricky. In most places, you aren't obligated to retreat when you're in your home, but otherwise, you're obligated to at least make a good faith effort to remove yourself from the situation if you can safely do so. (IE, you aren't obligated to retreat if your only route of escape is to run across a 6 lane highway)

> could you defend yourself adequately with a lesser force? [ ]

Again, tricky. But it basically boils down to "don't keep shooting when they're obviously not a threat anymore". Dudes and mallninjas agree on this one: "when the cops show up, they'll want to hear the story. Make sure it's the right one." Have a lawyer ready, because invariably, you'll be sued, by your assailant if he lives, His family if he died.
>>
>>35179760
>He dreams of a communist revolution that will kill all the conservitards and give the PoC all the money they can get and force America into austerity mode because MSNBC and CNN told them that his white privilege is oppressing them and that's the only way that this problem can be fixed, not increasing their standard of living by actually having standards for them in the first place, lowering tax rates, growing the economy and lowering federal spending

Yeah, but thinking you should automatically give PoC more money than we can afford isn't going to make you not a cuck, and a stupid one at that.
Fuck off, you brainless leftist faggot. Literally everyone to the right of Marx is a Nazi to you, including Ben Shapiro, who's literally a fucking Jew who had relatives die in the Holocaust.
>>
>>35177292

The trick is you need to let them kill at least 5 people first. Otherwise the press will just ignore it.

I mean if you shoot them before they kill anyone you might make local news; but if you want to make CNN you need to wait.
>>
>>35177815
>Mass shooter
>not killing themselves
>>
File: 1497521995940.gif (1MB, 320x212px) Image search: [Google]
1497521995940.gif
1MB, 320x212px
>>35182594
>taking the bait this fucking hard
>>
File: IMG_5536.png (78KB, 263x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5536.png
78KB, 263x278px
>>35177292
Sometimes I dream of knocking a mass shooter unconscious from behind, then proceed to rip and tear their guts out. Start with ripping out their neck and work my away by breaking their ribcage open, followed by eating their heart.

Ya know the best part? I want to eat into their hearts as they watch. Sometimes the best prey are other predators.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.