[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Roland Special a real thing or fuddlore? Basically a SF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 26881446633_096144ac4e_b.jpg (235KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
26881446633_096144ac4e_b.jpg
235KB, 1024x768px
Is the Roland Special a real thing or fuddlore? Basically a SF mod for the Glock 19 that is being used in oversea operations. I am strongly considering the front serrated Glock over a Gen 5 to make this.
>>
>>35175428
Techincally it's mall ninja lore at this point
>>
>>35175428
Bored Vet gets KKM to spin up a comp for his G19 just because his Surefire x300 lens gets coated in carbon when shooting since it extends beyond the barrel. Then his buddies get him an RMR slide G17 for his 40th birthday that he falls in love with.

He combines the concepts and the Roland Special was born.

Now what people do with it now could indeed be high speed, but it quite literally started as "I hate cleaning my flashlight"
>>
>>35175428
Its Glock Perfection
>>
>>35175428

The front serrations are kind of memetic, but overall you've got a gun that sports a comp, light, and optic while still fitting in a G17 sized package, plus you get the added benefit of reduced grip length for easier concealment with flush fit mags.

It's not a bad concept, but definitely too hype and being called a "Roland Special" is already kind of cringey, but useful in its own way.
>>
>>35175428
>fuddlore

Fuck off. Words have actual meanings even if you're too dumb to understand them.
>>
>>35175901
>found the glockfag
>>
>>35175915
Go into your kitchen and slit your fucking throat with a steak knife you retard.
>>
so wait. did the vet put a g17 slide on the g19?
>>
>>35175967
No, he liked the RMR and magwell on the G17 so much he did the same modifications to the G19.

Primary&Secondary has a video of Roland telling the whole story on youtube.
>>
>>35175986
I'm wondering if there are other viable options other than kkm to make a decent carry-able r.sp.
>>
>>35175428
I'm with the earlier guy, "fuddlore" doesn't mean the same thing as "rumor", which is the word you meant here. Fuddlore is erroneous gun beliefs common among old people, hunters, and rednecks

Fuddlore:
>You can't hunt with an AR because it'll blow the deer clean in half
>semi auto guns are easily converted to full auto by "filing the sear"
>hollow point ammunition is banned in warfare because it's too lethal

Rumors:
>the Rowland Special is a Glock modification used by special forces
>the Desert Tech MDR will actually be produced for consumers
>OP sucks dicks for a fiver behind the dollar general
>>
>>35176088

How is that last one a rumor?
>>
>implying sf would choose carrying a pistol over more water
>no strike plate
>hardly concealable
nice meme
>>
>>35176088
Rumours:
>Fleetwood Mac's best album
>>
>>35175428

Start with a gen 4 MOS.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.