[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congratulations /k/!! You are now in complete control of both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 21

File: kp.png (42KB, 2560x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kp.png
42KB, 2560x1280px
Congratulations /k/!! You are now in complete control of both the economic and military assets of Best Korea. How do you go about destroying America? Weaponize nanites to destroy the ecosystem of America? Start a super soldier program?
>>
>>35170364
Honestly? They are doing pretty much everything right as of now.

The have a conventional deterrent in the form of arty on/near the DMZ and now have boosted fission nuclear weapons with an ICBM platform. It's just a case of building a large arsenal of them (~300) and employing MIRV tech to overwhelm missile defence systems.

Doing this however will result in the end of NK, no ifs or buts, hence why it will not happen because dictators tend to like holding onto power.
>>
>>35170409

But the goal here is to some how survive right? Wouldn't you be better off stopping the threats and starting a covert super weapons program? You need something that's powerful enough to destroy America in a single attack. Or something that's got deniability built in from the start. Bio-weapons designed to attack American agriculture destroying corn, wheat, staple crops.
>>
>Invite the south to join me
>Sabotage middle eastern oil wells
>America goes into economic turmoil
>Create EMP sattelite to fry American tech
>Nuke the missippi
>Invade the Western States
>>
>>35170507

How do you sabotage the oil wells enough to choke off the flow of oil? The EMP satellite would need to be launched without detection to track it back to North Korea or you're just going to get your ass kicked. Maybe use a third party that's known to launch satellites and somehow con them into helping you? Its got to be big enough to fry everything coast to coast as well.
>>
>>35170590
You might be able to launch them under under the guise of "science".
>>
>>35170364
Continue to manufacture counterfeit $100 bills and high-purity meth, but smuggle them into the US instead of China as they currently do
>>
>>35170715

This is a brilliant idea! Destroy them with their own greed and lust for drugs.
>>
>>35170364
>peace talks with US
>peace talks with S Korea
>cozy up to UN
>allow nuclear inspectors but refuse to give up deterrence
>end the Korean War
>negotiate trade deals
>get sanctions lifted
>open border with the South
>push my poor into South Korea and have them demand handouts and reunification
>destabilize S Korea economically and culturally, eventually reunify the peninsula under the DPRK
>use China's model and produce cheap goods at low prices with slave labor to build economy
>buy up massive amounts of US debt and make America dependent on your cooperation
>support regimes that force the US into costly wars and police actions
Basically just become more like China
>>
>spend a few years embezzling billions of dollars into Swiss accounts.
>find a south korean I can assume the identity of and have him immigrate to Canada. take his place.
>nuke my own capital and most of my military.
>tell south korea that they can have it all.
>change identity and move to the usa.
>change identity again. start spending billions.
>>
>>35170364

Have my spies kidnap the Rothschilds torture them into destroying the western economy.
>>
>>35170364
Surrender immediately and take that sweet reconstruction cash America always gives to whoever they beat in a war.
>>
>>35170789

Good idea! Economics can be a weapon when deployed correctly.
>>
>>35170865

Remember here the goal is to ultimately destroy America. Not become some future ally.
>>
>>35170685

UN won't even allow launches for scientific purposes from North Korea. Any satellite will be tracked immediately and identified as the source of the EMP.
>>
>>35171171
Yeah well the UN doesn't allow ICBM launches over other nations you threaten either yet here we are.
>>
File: 1413615095488.jpg (43KB, 468x352px) Image search: [Google]
1413615095488.jpg
43KB, 468x352px
Turn military build up around. Disband nuclear program, adopt non-violent Buddhism for liberal sympathies. Basically, become Gandhi in the eyes of the world.

Secretly create sleeper agents and send them out throughout the land to plant the seeds of Best Korean Communism throughout the universities of the world. Infiltrate and radicalize leftist groups to sow instability and division in American politics while pushing unsustainable agendas meant to slowly bleed America from the inside out.

You know that crazy feminist cult in South Korea? Export that to America, too.
>>
>>35171204

Right but you want to survive as well don't you? You cannot be identified as the source of the EMP attack or you're going to get fucked.
>>
>>35171211

Not a bad idea. Basically do what America does when they want to topple a regime but don't want their finger prints on it.
>>
>>35170364
Offer to end my nuclear program, in exchange for continuing to control the country with Western support, and some moderate food aid.
>>
>attack China
>steal their resources, loot them clean
>make friends with Russia
>tag team Ukraine, Poland, rest of Europe
>take as much land and resources as possible
>become a world superpower bigger than Persia and ancient combine
>mock the west later for having no balls at all to challange them because "MUH ARMSTICE AGREEMENT"
>>
>>35171321

How does that ultimately result in the destruction of America?
>>
>>35170364

I drink all the nuclear waste and ascend to godhood
>>
>>35170364
>How do you go about destroying America?
>wait until Demoshits get DACA back
>wait ~30 years
>America no longer white
>All of America ends up like Detroit
Boom, done.
>>
>>35171353

You aren't winning that fight with China. Putin already likes to thumb his nose at the west so keeping him as an ally won't be difficult.
>>
>>35170590
Bro it's just the premise of Homefront lmao
>>
>>35170507
I played homefront too buddy
>>
>>35170590
>oil
>us dependency on foreign oil
Pick one the us in recent history hasn't relied on any foreign oil in quite a while it would be a minor inconvenience at best
>>
File: IMG_3439.jpg (128KB, 750x801px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3439.jpg
128KB, 750x801px
>>35171651
Shit even more to my point we only get 11% of foreign oil, and it's mainly just Saudi
>>
>>35170364
Immediately Westernize and liberalize and then begin pushing cultural Marxism.
>>
>>35170364
Trick the US into fighting a war with China liek the absolute mandman King Jong lul is
>>
>>35171353
>attack china

Norks would get shitstomped man
>>
>>35171768

This might work somehow pull Russia into the conflict and watch them tear each other apart.
>>
How about this /k/? Kidnap as many white foreign tourists you can get your hands on visiting Asia. Force breed them to produce white children and take them away immediately. Raise them as true believers. Perfect English speakers and highly educated.

Infiltrate America and finance them through counterfeit currency to stand up businesses in America. In their mid-30's they start running for local political office and start climbing the political ladder. Hopefully enough of them make it through to the House or Senate and maybe run for President.

The President then starts bickering with Russia, China, pretty much anyone he can piss off including threatening regime change in North Korea. Try and get Russia on board a mutual defense pact along with China. Your puppet attacks anyway which is actually part of the plan. Getting everyone to basically off themselves.
>>
>>35170364
Contribute funds and equipment to bullshit stupid ass social engineering programs and pay media bosses to pretend to buy into it. Play the long con and you don't even NEED an army.
>>
Continue to make nukes
Sell/give nukes to snackbars for them to give the us an unexpected supplies
Or better yet, give blm a nuke or two in the states and wait until next chimp out
>>
>>35171758
This is the winner it is the only way that is working since the mid 60's.
>>
>>35170364
Solid-fuelled ICBMs + road-portable launchers, along with a strict no-first-use policy.

Tone down all the threats from KCNA and make it very clear that DPRK won't attack anyone unless we get attacked first.
>>
File: IMG_5400.png (199KB, 674x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5400.png
199KB, 674x315px
>>35171905
Doesn't Russia and China hate each other?
>US and Russian forces combine to end communism
>>
Are you kidding? A single EMP detonated above the continental USA and all you deplorables will exterminate each other in less than a year all by yourselves with whatever will be left being taken over by Mexico and Canada. And all you need for that is a single missile with a single nuke that won't even enter your airspace.
>>
File: IMG_5450.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5450.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>35174552
>>
Figure out a way to cause a CME Coronal Mass Ejection. Taking away any technological advantage America has. Basically make America fight on your terms.
>>
>>35174438

So basically China maintain status quo?
>>
>>35174552

Totally wrong. EMP isn't that powerful. It would take a CME Coronal Mass Ejection to have any lasting effects.
>>
Trigger Cumbre Vieja landslide into Atlantic. Destroy most American cities on the Eastern Seaboard.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbre_Vieja
>>
Rekindle alliance with China and solve the food problem with vertical farms. Then use 8D backgammon to make the US strike first, so China intercepts the US missile(s) and we strike.
>>
>>35170507
>emp satellite
Lol what
>>
>>35170364
>stand down
>Unconditionally surrender for reunification
>Stop being a shithole
>>
>>35170364
All the Norks have to do is hold out for ~25 years and America will defeat themselves.
>>
>>35175123

Don't be so sure of that. The American rats have a habit of pulling through. Your best bet would be to destabilize them economically. Flood them with counterfeit currency as someone else has suggested using agents in America to distribute.
>>
>>35175105

The goal here is to be smart and destroy America. Not roll over to the American dogs!
>>
>>35175386
>Implying North Korea has the resources
>Implying they wouldn't be far better off if they stopped trying to be a separate country
>>
File: TrumKim.jpg (54KB, 1002x539px) Image search: [Google]
TrumKim.jpg
54KB, 1002x539px
>>35170364
>>
File: 1504235527038.jpg (67KB, 711x711px) Image search: [Google]
1504235527038.jpg
67KB, 711x711px
I'm like 20% sure this thread is legitimately made by Kim Jong Un or a NK general or whatever. They can't afford a thinktank but anyone can afford /k/!
>>
>>35170485
People forget that America's infrastructure is entirely dependant on electricity. Two large nuclear detonations in the upper atmosphere will bring most of North America to the level of the 19th century. Literally just need two warheads and a way to get them to the gulf and california coast.
>>
>>35170507
>Sabotage the oil well
You realize there's a metric fuckton of oil in texas that hasnt even been tapped simply because it's a bit more expensive than buying from saudis right?
>>
>>35176454
>Still propagating this myth
1: And EMP effect will only really be effective if you're also destroying a city.
2: This is inviting instant, total annihilatory retaliation.
>>
>>35170364
>How do you go about destroying America?

I declare America destroyed and execute anyone who says otherwise.

Then I live drown myself in smuggled whiskey and emaciated korean qts for the rest of my days while periodically attempting to mail-order XXXL dildos to Japan via rocket fuel.
>>
>>35176561

+1

The effects of an EMP are overstated. Now if you could actually manage to design an EMP weapon that's powerful enough without all the annoying fallout you would have America over a barrel.
>>
>>35176478

+1

Sabotaging oil isn't going to work. There are alternatives which America will just turn to.
>>
>>35170364
Turtle as hard as I can in NK followed by anthrax warheads delivered through all concievable means to population centers.
>>
File: promo313329295.jpg (149KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
promo313329295.jpg
149KB, 620x348px
>ask Kim Han-sol (son of the late Kim Jong Nam) to come home and take charge as the new Supreme Leader to bring about an era of change, freedom, and prosperity to his downtrodden people, springing on him at the last minute that it will be me pulling the strings behind the scenes (by threatening his family or his life)
>he negotiates a truce, and opens up North Korea at last after decades of isolation, bringing an end to the Korean crisis
>a tough, but controlled reunification takes place
>Han-sol is regarded as a hero to the people of North and South
>presidential elections occur between the newly united Korea
>in a tide of popular sentiment, Han-sol is elected president
>suddenly in control of the entire Korean peninsula, without ever firing a shot
>surreptitiously continue nuclear weapons program
>with the North's nuclear weapons and ballistic missiles, and the South's economic power, suddenly become the most powerful country in East Asia.

It's a work in progress.
>>
>>35170364
start a terrorist cell that claims to be Mongolia so you can place blame on my neighbors
>>
>actually getting theories from a Thai cuisine emporium because you were too busy slamming gook puss

Holy shit, Mike, I didn't really think you were serious about this. The board meeting is going to be funny as hell now.
>>
>>35177302
You forgot the part where you nuke Japan and colonize it in a stunning reversal of history.
>>
>>35170364
Literally follow in China's footsteps
>>
Id form a republican federation. Peasants elect ministers who then vote for an executive. Id open trade and stop genociding people. Id become really transparent with China/Russia and just expectthem to protect me. Id keep the border closed, but without my country being an unliveable hellhole thays not as big of a deal.
>>
>>35177690

So you think China will rule the world soon? Just owning a bunch of debt from a country that can't pay it off is useless. What are you going to do send in the military when they can't pay?
>>
>>35177721

Okay so lift the people up. But how do you finish off America or are you expecting Russia and China to do it for you?
>>
>>35177759
I am just cutting military spending and accepting vassalage so I can invest all in to my economy.

1. Acquisition of Market share
2. Gdp per capita long term
3. Anything else

Best priorities.
>>
>>35177116
>>35177140
>+1

Please stop
>>
>>35175367
Wow sounds like a sid plan.
>>
>>35177957

Never America must burn.
>>
>>35170364
>destroying
You mean "deterring". Destroying is not needed.

The answer is solid fuel road mobile ICBMs armed with thermonuclear weapons. Which is exactly what they are developing. The US is not going to "regime change" a state that can put nukes onto major US cities.
>>
>>35178064

Why is destroying them not needed? Why not just remove the threat once and for all?
>>
>>35170364
Convince India to join us. They have the highest chance to use nukes alongside us. As long as we can promise them we will destroy the Pakis together we can succeed as New India.
>>
>>35170789
>push my poor into South Korea and have them demand handouts and reunification

They'll probably stop at handouts.
>>
>>35178634
Because that means being destroyed, the US has its own nuclear deterrent. Winning means not being attacked.

North Korea is in a similar situation to the UK or France during the Cold War. There is a far larger hostile power that they have no hope of beating or matching in strength, all they can do is build their own independent deterrent. The British knew that they could be completely destroyed by the USSR and were somewhat iffy about if the US would help them if things went hot so they built a nuclear force capable of wiping out a handful of Russian cities. The North Koreans know they can be completely destroyed by the USA and are somewhat iffy about if China will help them if things go hot so they are building a nuclear force capable of wiping out a handful of US cities.

The only real difference is that North Korea is building road mobile ICBMs rather then bombers and SLBMs. A move which is logical given that TELs are far cheaper then subs, and more survivable given the ability of the USN.
>>
>>35170364
Eugenics program, play the long game. If they had started doing that back in the 50s they could have groups with average iqs in the 170s by now
>>
File: 3ykcvx1s.n4k[1].jpg (115KB, 330x388px) Image search: [Google]
3ykcvx1s.n4k[1].jpg
115KB, 330x388px
>>35178964
>If they had started doing that back in the 50s they could have groups with average iqs in the 170s by now
>Can't even feed their population
>Able to support a psuedoscientific program like that AND get good results
kek
>>
>>35170364
Take a DNA swab from Tara Reid and Riley Reid. Put both samples in a petri dish together. Whatever airborne AIDS-ridden superbug emerges dominant in a week becomes my new bioweapon capable of bringing whole continents to their knees. Madagascar probably just closed their borders reading this.
>>
>>35170814
This except facial surgery would be necessary.
>>
>>35178964

Yup playing the long game is good. They'll never expect a super soldier program until it's too late.
>>
>>35179456
i get the reference yaay
>>
>>35170364
>will result in the end of NK, no ifs or buts, hence why it will not happen because dictators tend to like holding onto power.

this
>>
>>35170364
Nuke California.
>>
>>35182757
OP asked how you would destroy america, not how to improove it.
>>
I think the better question is not how to destroy America, but how to conquer the rest of the Korean peninsula, since that's the North's big long-term goal.
>>
File: metal QUEER.png (680KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
metal QUEER.png
680KB, 600x900px
>>35171579
anytime someone mentions North Korea and EMP in the same sentence I'm reminded of that game I had too much hope for
>>
>>35183802
It's a half-assed improvement, gotta take out New York too.
>>
>>35170364
assuming I'd want that... which I do not, because America is the land of basketball and Playstation
the only way is biowarfare. more specifically, a virus that makes people smart
I would use it on my own population, then release a watered-down version into the US
a 15 point increase in the average IQ should see their government collapse within the week
>>
You made a huge mistake with your question: you never specified that North Korea or the rest of the World had to survive.

Teller-Ulam is theoretically unlimited, you can just keep adding stages and, once you've passed the primary, you can just start using natural uranium of even depleted uranium (it gets bred into fissile material by the neutrons from the previous stage) as your subsequent fissile stages. North Korea could build a single device with a yield far exceeding the combined yield of every other nuclear weapon on the planet.

The only choice they'd have to make would be whether to simply punch out enough of the atmosphere to kill everyone with UV (either directly or through crop failure) or to salt the device.

No missiles, no more advanced engineering than they've already demonstrated, just all the deuterium and lithium they can extract from the sea and all the fresh uranium and spent fuel they already have.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 336x188px
>>35170409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBa0oxgXeKk
>>
>>35184664

A nuclear device surrounded with Cobalt could make America inhabitable for over a hundred years.
>>
>>35184664
It comes as no disappointment to me that I've read that in that character's voice in my head..... I need to watch that movie again.
>>
>>35184933
>inhabitable

Not sure if typo or joking.
>>
>>35185098

Nope not joking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobalt_bomb
>>
>>35185596
>Cobalt bomb
>Render America Inhabitable
>>
>>35185916

What do you not understand? What does not compute idiot?
>>
>>35185098

Clearly he means uninhabitable.
>>
>>35185983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8mD2hsxrhQ
>>
>>35184270
It is something...
>>
>>35184190
>that game I had too much hope for
This.

Luckily I have a habit of looking at things on youtube before buying them.
>>
>>35178742
Koreans aren't feminized ninnys like 50% of American males.
>>
>>35171403
America's doing a fine job on it's own. A real war might just fire up enough social cohesion to stop American Civil War 2: Ethnic Boogaloo.
>>
File: 1504573690564.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1504573690564.png
148KB, 222x293px
>>35170364
>keep making shitty missiles
>launch them every other week and make sure they fail so we dont look like a serious threat
>make empty autistic threats that nobody will take seriously
>meanwhile we're underground secretly developing 3rd reich tier super weapons
>finally after years of development the space death ray and other dumb shit is ready to be deployed
>launch/deploy them in secret with either chinese or russian flags on them to false flag and disguise the true enemy
>us and china or russia go to war after super weapons start vaporizing cities
>let them wear each other down until we can make a decisive attack
>they realize best korea was true enemy all along but its too late
>best korea is now ruler of the world
>>
File: 020.jpg (56KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
020.jpg
56KB, 500x749px
>>35170364
I dont, i invest in food and pussy. Dont fight America, I have nukes. Practically a first world nation as long as they think i have them.

Take multiple wives and start selling all of the guns we make to anyone who will buy them.
>>
>>35170364
Eh, I'm done with the whole dictatorship thing. I'll just use those resources to get lots of pussy.
>>
>>35188269

A covert super weapons project is something I'd definitely be investing in something next generation. Possibly anti-matter weapons, or time travel even just sending a message back in time.
>>
>>35188198
>>
>>35188318
>Shitty farm country
>Worse natural resources
>Little means to extract what you have because you're 50 years behind
>>
>>35188690

>Shitty farm country

What is vertical farming?

>Worse natural resources

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_North_Korea

>Little means to extract what you have because you're 50 years behind

Then fix it!
>>
>>35188764
kek
>>
>>35188198
You're kidding, right? Every Asian country not named Vietnam America has been involved with are full sissy men. Korea and Japan are the two biggest. Korean men listen to fucking garbage soap opera music and k-pop which is music for chicks.
>>
>>35189031
And North Koreans are malnourished pygmies.
>>
>>35189031
Differences in culture =/= absence of manly qualities.

They're effeminate but they sure don't act like it.
Watch the kid spitting seeds in the subway.
>>
>>35170507
>Invite the south to join me
plan ends there as elite paratroopers take the capital and the usaf intercepts all your missiles
>>
>>35183802
>>35184270
>America would be improved by the loss of around a fifth of its economy
>>
Honestly if they didn't have weapons they would end up like Ghadaffi or Saddam
>>
>>35189458
>hurr dis iz wut Manly iz
>>
>>35174552
>emp meme
when will this stop
>>
>>35191102

Probably never EMP is over hyped. It's nothing but an interesting side effect of a high altitude thermonuclear explosion. Everything's hardened now days and the effects would be minimal.
>>
>>35174486
Yeah, but they hate Gook manlets that throw a temper tantrum even more
>>
File: funny chinese social media joke.jpg (86KB, 664x448px) Image search: [Google]
funny chinese social media joke.jpg
86KB, 664x448px
Keep doing everything.

>realize that the US will not attack due to big bro China.
>keep testing missiles and improving them.
>bring in MORE tourism money from Russian, Chinese, and whoever else (that isn't a western pig dog spy) wants to come.

Everyone can tell you the AmeriKKKan empire will collapse in a few decades. Just have to hold out.
>>
>continue to make nukes and test them
>make it well known about testing
>make dirty bombs in secret
>produce highly polluting radioactive materials
>develop a nuke sub or a very quiet one
>use sub/subs to distribute radioactive materials around the US coasts, ideally near popular areas
>set up nukes near the source of polluted areas ready to go off if fucked about with
>disguise nukes as old American designs
>>
File: 1505265873075.jpg (64KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1505265873075.jpg
64KB, 500x378px
>>35176069
>you will never be a state-sponsored professional shitposter
>>
File: 1483185853659.png (313KB, 429x471px) Image search: [Google]
1483185853659.png
313KB, 429x471px
>>35177604
>nuke Japan
>reversal
>>
>>35179456
>not Iceland
>>
>>35175367
American bills are very dated with regards to anti counterfeit measures. It would be simple for the US to modernize its currency or just disband cash altogether.
Simple compared to not responding to Nork counterfeiting anyway, if it even created such an extreme problem anyway.
>>
>>35171780
Is it weird to liken that image to a grade 3 kid fighting a grade 6 kid at the bikeracks of some special ed school?
>>
>>35174337
>BLM
That nuke best come with some real simple instructions...
>>
>>35176069
Smashing idea. If he gets us Aussies in the mix, we could mismanage this campaign better than any cunt.
>>
>>35170364
Your post doesn't specify the survival of Korea itself and the rest of the world.
Detonate most of your nukes into the seas and let the currents make them radioactive cesspools. Alternatively, do what >>35184664 suggested.
>>
>>35193411
>Oooga booga press dis button, make big boom
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.