[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi Lads, It's the guy who had a serious desire to buy an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

Hi Lads,

It's the guy who had a serious desire to buy an uzi here. It turns out one of my local ranges has an automatic uzi for rent. I'm going to shoot it this weekend, and if I love it I'm buying a semi-auto uzi.

Let's discuss uzis.
>>
>>35161137

how's an uzi receiver put together?
it's stamped metal right?

for some reason i had the vague thought that it was heavily machined.
>>
>>35161159
Heavy 2mm sheet metal, similar to an rpk
>>
I am glad you are back. I hope you find the UZI to be a good option. Trust your heart anon, all my best firearm purchases came from doing that.

I have never shot an UZI, but I have held a few, and they feel beautiful.
>>
>>35161137
Have fired a full auto Uzi and loved it, especially compared to full auto MACs and H&Ks in 9mm. I guess one of the reasons was the Uzi's heft and weight. It's a lot of gun for a pistol cartridge. Would love to own one, but live in a shitty state for gun ownership. Hope you get one.
>>
>>35161137
First FA i ever shot was an UZI loved it but shredded my palm on the bolt when i went to charge it didnt even realize until i had left the range
>>
>>35161137
>semi-auto uzi
For what purpose?
>>
>>35161137
What? Why?
>Hey guys I'm going to fuck this chick who gives awesome head and takes it in the ass.
>if I like it I'm going to marry her sister who only gives handjobs
The fuck is the point? Pony up cowboy.
>>
UZI seems cool but what I have wanted is a lage mac 11 and either a swedish k or s&w clone
>>
>>35163176
>What? Why?
You really don't see the rarity and 5 figure cost of transferring a full auto Uzi as a hurdle? Must be nice to be a trust fund kid. Some of us have to work for a living.
>>
File: dfens.jpg (20KB, 450x312px) Image search: [Google]
dfens.jpg
20KB, 450x312px
Hey there lad, it's the guy who provided links and how to build one.

That's badass! How much is it to shoot?
>>35161159

Yes, mostly stamped. It's a lot like an AR where you simply push pin each group together.

>>35163044

Fun! Why can't anyone have fun, /k/? Sure, it's an entirely different action with the firing pin and >muh reliability.

But come on! It's fun as shit to shoot! Why does /k/ringe get so fucking assmad when someone wants or builds something that is solely for fun?
>>
>>35163044
For fun.
>>
>>35163799
>That's badass! How much is it to shoot?

$60+ammo

I've never fired an automatic before, it should be fun.
>>
File: lana bae-ne.jpg (65KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
lana bae-ne.jpg
65KB, 600x338px
>you will never dual wield fully automatic suppressed pistols that you open carry on shoulder holsters
Why even live?
>>
>>35168439
Ouch. Right in the feels.
>>
>>35161137
God I wish they sold full size uzis as pistols. The 16" barrel looks much more offensive on the Uzi than on something like a PPS 43, which isn't even sold as a rifle but only a pistol.
>>
>>35163044
This sound likes something my mom would say.
>>
>>35168905
>8lb "pistol"
>>
File: M52mFor.jpg (190KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
M52mFor.jpg
190KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>35172461
Uzis with wood stocks just don't do it for me.
>>
>>35161137
I had a micro uzi semi auto.

Only up is the ammo capacity. A pistol is better ergonomically and accuracy is better. You can shoot them kind of fast, but all the semi auto models suck imo.
>>
>>35172523
You'd understand if you shot one.
>>
>>35167954
>$60
Jesus fuck shop around, pretty much all indoor ranges have Uzis to shoot, most have them for $30 plus ammo, $60 is rape
>>
File: beesh.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
beesh.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
>>35172523
>he doesn't like wood on his guns
>>
>>35163044
bcuz atf
>>
File: uzi1.jpg (378KB, 1073x753px) Image search: [Google]
uzi1.jpg
378KB, 1073x753px
Go for it, they are fun guns.
>>
>>35172589
Where do you live that you can shoot an auto-uzi for $30?
>>
>>35161137
Just build yourself a mac-10 clone. They're ridiculously simple to make. You can even use steel square tube from the hardware store as a shortcut.
>>
File: 6 million uzis.jpg (512KB, 1499x1998px) Image search: [Google]
6 million uzis.jpg
512KB, 1499x1998px
>>35161137
>>
>>35173990
>Just throwing your uzis on the floor

No respect at all
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.