[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have there any cases recently of people jumping on Tanks to break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Have there any cases recently of people jumping on Tanks to break them down or damage them?

I know the tactic happened a lot in previous wars.

Pic very much related.
>>
>>35160493
There have been a few cases in Syria of infantry assaulting tanks and destroying them. There's even a .gif somewhere of a durka sneaking up and rolling a grenade down the barrel of tank.
>>
>>35160493

you want Tanks supported by infantry, Tanks can be taken out pretty easy with Molotov's or any incendiary device. During the Arab spring you can find some videos of Protestors fire bombing an APC and then said APC drives off (i know its not a tank but similar concept)
>>
>>35160493
third tier snatch
>>
>>35160493
Wish I could enlarge this pic. Thicccc gal on top right!
>>
>>35160493
>>35160571
>>35160591
Also if you use blankets etc. to cover up engine intake, it will choke.
>>
>>35160493
I remember seeing a training video where some kind of insurgent or whatever snuck up behind an armored vehicle of some kind and threw a bomb underneath it.
A quick liveleak search didn't help me, sorry.
>>
>>35160493
That stuart has got it made
>>
>>35160493
I know you said recent and Korea wasn't very recent, but I want to say this anyways. At least it's relavent to tanks and not a shit post.

Saw a documentary about Korean war tankers getting swarmed by dudes, so they had to shoot their tanks with machine guns to kill the guys swarming their own guys tanks.

Imagine the intensity of the "ping ping zoooo ping" as your buddy's gotta fire at you to save you.
>>
>>35161020
Also keeping it semi relavent, but still not exactly what OP said.

They threw improvised grenades into the turrets of our Mraps in Iraq. The hope was it went down turret hole and fucked entire vehicle. We lost a turret Gunner that way. Didn't get entire vehicle because it landed in the turret back drop and not inside the vehicle itself.
>>
In Korea the British also drove their tanks with Chinamen on them through nearby buildings to kill them.

Left 'sticky' results.
>>
>>35160493
so much cellulite in one place
>>
>>35161808
Probably enough fat in there to stop an APFSDS
>>
>>35161020
We were taught to do that too and I was trained in 2016-2017 as a tank commander
>>
>>35161838
I was what tankers call a crunchy. Still find it interesting. Thanks for sharing it's still relevant.
>>
>>35161838
does that ever fuck up all the fancy optics and shit on the outside?
>>
>>35162313
It might, but it's unlikely since you'll be behind whatever friendly you're shooting at and almost all of the optics are in the front.
>>
>>35160811
"The tanks get all the hottest babes." -- attackhelicopterkin
>>
>>35161817
>>35161808
Is it bad that I am very much fine with this?
>>
File: S-tank on fire.jpg (143KB, 1418x786px) Image search: [Google]
S-tank on fire.jpg
143KB, 1418x786px
>>35160591
Modern tanks are not vulnerable to a little bit of fire. You can drop 500kg napalm bombs on them and they won't even care.
>>
>>35162759
ceramics have that advantage, but the composite armor will be ruined by sustained fire the plastic/rubber components will melt or catch fire.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.