[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/, I have a question. Not sure if I ask here but here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Hello /k/, I have a question. Not sure if I ask here but here goes.

In short,
> I apply for Virginia gun license
> 1 week later wife enrages for some shit
> I call police, I get arrested
>"domestic violence" charge
>2 months later, court proves me "not guilty"

I know the legal shit probably postponed my license being sent.

Should I just reapply for the gun license, or should it still be coming?
>>
???
Just kill your wife and bury body in woods, destroy all electronics. Plan route to where she lives that has no camera, once her body is in your vehicle there will be no telling whether or not anybod besides you is in the car so even if cameras see you drive by they don't have anything. try to find area to bury her that isn't too out of the way so once they see where you went they won't be suspicious. Be sure to find alibi too, maybe a good life long friend.
>>
>>35158137
>gun license
>in America
What.
You mean an FFL or something?
'Cause just owning guns doesn't require a license of any form in 'murica.
>>
>>35158177
I'm talking about a concealed carry license
>>
>>35158137
The good news is, you're not convicted so you're good to go.

The bad news is the court case is on your record and it has the potential to slow down any state/NICS background checks for you in the future.
>>
>>35158204
Well boyo, big difference between the 2
>>
>>35158204
Specify this. I was gonna call you a liar or a retard.
>>
>>35158137
Contact whomever is in charge of the process and ask them. Don't be surprised if you have to hire a lawyer to sort this shit out. Thanks to the violence against women act, domestic violence is usually agged.
>>
>>35158177
Fuck you, in Massachusetts we get sent to prison if we are caught with a firearm and no license, hell even ammo will get you fucked.
>>
>>35159534
HAHAHAHAHA... faggot
>>
>>35159534
Do all you guys up there have holes in the seat of your pants so anybody that wants to can just fuck you in the ass whenever they want?
>>
>>35159815
> be me about to respond to Massposter
> see this reply
Nope, I can't do any better.
>>
>>35159815
pretty much, but at least we're not CT.
>>
>>35158137

Interesting question. That could be an internal policy sort of thing so you may need to call them and check.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.