[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always hated glocks >walk into gun shop and ask to see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 693092000005.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
693092000005.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>always hated glocks
>walk into gun shop and ask to see the gen 5 just for shits and giggles
>it actually feels great in my hands
>strongly considering buying one now
what the fuck just happened
>>
File: Perfection®.jpg (115KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Perfection®.jpg
115KB, 800x533px
>>35157452
>always hated fags
>walk into gaybar and ask to see the cock just for shits and giggles
>it actually feels great in my hands
>strongly considering ... I'm fag now
what the fuck just happened

You're one of them, now. Enjoy your hands while you can.
>>
>>35157452
Same my dude own a gun store here and got em. Now i feel like a dirty fucking whore.
>>
>>35157452
Glocks are great guns and everyone should have one.
>>
You based your hatred on biased, baseless info and are now conflicted because you actually touched a gun. You unironically bought into the jokeposting and trolling thanks to a bunch of tryhard noguns shitposters on /k/.

You've done this for months, and maybe for years and only feeling a gun isn't enough. You need to actually shoot it and the 17 and 19 shoot very well.
>>
>>35157528
>xD le ebbin grenade meam xdddDDD

I don't even own a glock and you fags are fucking retarded
>>
>>35157924
None of the previous models fit my hand even remotely, the gen 5 was like a glove.

I've held and shot most of the previous models, nothing wrong with how they shoot except the stock sights are kinda shit, I just hate the grip and the aesthetics.
>>
>>35157452
You, as a person, fit the measurements for a Glock user.
Congratulations, you can use and enjoy a gun that has shitloads of aftermarket.

Don't be a dickhead; don't shill, don't tout it as the best gun EVAR!!!!1one1!!! And actually attempt to practice marksmanship please.
>>
>>35157953
>falling for the /k/ memes

What other memes have you found to be pointless?
>mosin recoil isn't that bad
>Hi Points aren't the worst thing in the world and actually shoot ok
>>
>>35157452
>always hated the op
>walk into /k/ see this thread
>actually still hate the op
>strongly considering the op will always be a faggot
>>
>>35158023
>previous models feel like shit in my hands
>dislike them for that reason
>lmao u just got memed son nothing wrong with early glocks lol
>>
The same way it felt when I liked the Glock 42, a little dirty. We shit talk them to spite the fanboys but they're mostly fine pistols.
>>
>>35157950
good evidence. would you like some to see some blown up Glocks?
>>
File: end_the_suffering_already.png (95KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
end_the_suffering_already.png
95KB, 482x427px
>>35158023
>Mosin recoil isn't that bad
>I thought this was true
>brought M44 and 150 rounds to the range thinking I won't be able to stay long because it's not much
>shoot 55 rounds in like 2 hours
>I can't feel my arm

>meme
>>
File: 1494458390912.jpg (71KB, 866x838px) Image search: [Google]
1494458390912.jpg
71KB, 866x838px
>>35157528
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.