[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you buy a nugget without FFL online? Do you use a person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Ownage.jpg (73KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ownage.jpg
73KB, 506x900px
How do you buy a nugget without FFL online?
Do you use a person with FFL for a nominal fee?
How much are optics?
I'm trying for babbys first sniper rifle
>>
>>35155310
you re misinformed thinking a 100 year old rifle is a sniper rifle. literally in that fucking case in your picture, there are better weapons to use

if bait, cool you are a cunt fuck you
>>
>>35155310
put ffl in contact with seller. its that easy.
>>
>>35155310
call the atf and tell them you want to circumvent the laws.
>>
File: 68141476.jpg (118KB, 960x725px) Image search: [Google]
68141476.jpg
118KB, 960x725px
Welcome to the gun community where you're always wrong and people that should be ambassadors will bite your head off.

Most websites have a faq with all the answers you'll need, if you have questions contact the website you wanna buy from, they are helpful.

Good luck with your project!
>>
>>35155310
>how do i nugget w/o ffl

Get your c&r
>>
>>35155310
You have to sent it to an FLL who will complete the transfer for a fee. Optics, even period correct ones, cost more than the gun.
A nugget is not a "sniper rifle," its an infantry rifle for a country that couldn't yet make auto loaders that could deal with the conditions of a battlefield.
>>
You don't want a Mosin. It's milsurp bottom of the barrel trash.

If you actually care about becoming a better marksman, buy a Savage Axis XP in .308 or .223 and go from there.
>>
This entire post leads me to believe that you are underage
>>
File: 1502167060157.png (321KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502167060157.png
321KB, 600x450px
>>35155310
nugget is a terrible option for a first rifle. Get a .22 and work on your fundamentals, otherwise you will develop a flinch from the recoil of the 7.62x54 cartridge. Nugget is too much rifle for a beginner.
>>
>>35156270
also why the fuck are you trying to break the law? Are you legally allowed to own a gun or are you just too cheap to pay the $25 to $50 an FFL would charge you to transfer?
>>
>>35155351
This. And tell them you own several dogs. Also, tripple dog dare them to flashbang your babbys crib.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.