[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /k/ I'm really wanting a HK handgun and I have a Sig

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: P1190208-900x601.jpg (215KB, 900x601px) Image search: [Google]
P1190208-900x601.jpg
215KB, 900x601px
So /k/ I'm really wanting a HK handgun and I have a Sig Sauer SP2022 (9mm) to trade for it with 2 mags and the basic holster it came with. Problem is, I don't know much about HK handguns and I'm looking for a comparable handgun if you guys have any experience with a similar HK product. Where should I start/ask for? Wanting to stick with 9mm.
>>
Just get the USP.
>>
>>35155281
I was thinking about the USP the most, but what would I need to ask/offer to make a fire trade for one? Would they need to add cash, or would I? Again, not well versed with HK other than "we're HK and we hate you"
>>
>>35155305
You're going to need to offer cash if you trade.

I'd sell your pistol off for cash and pick up a USP online for around 750~. You can get them cheaper used, but I always prefer a new gun.
>>
>>35155326
About how much cash do you think? I'm in Indiana and I don't see many HK handguns in my area so I really don't know. I was thinking probably 200 would cover a trade maybe? I guess I just need red pilled on the good HK 9mm models since I know Jack shit about them.
>>
>>35155345
I'd offer about 650 for a used USP in good condition.

I think you could get about 450~ for your Sig.
>>
>>35155345
I'd also take a look at the P2000 and P30/P30L
>>
>>35155381
So right about where I thought I would be. Thanks /k/omrade, I appreciate it. So I'm guessing go for the USP above other HK model? USP appears to be the HK standard from what I've seen.
>>
If you don't *have* to have a USP, then I guess a VP9 would be the best option, they go for around 550 on PSA with night sights, threaded barrel, etc.

I just recommended the USP because it's an amazing pistol but for the budget minded HK fan the VP9 is probably the best choice.
>>
>>35155398
What do those offer? I really like my SP2022, I just feel like it's time to get a new carry gun and I've always wanted an HK.
>>
>>35155381
2022's go for 450? Wow, I bought mine for around 375, didn't know it had accrued value
>>
>>35155414
I mean I would love to have a USP becuz much Metal Gear growing up, but I'm just wanting to get into the HK world of things and was looking for people who had hands on experience with different models I guess.
>>
>>35155416
Compared to the USP, they're smaller and offer an easier to use and larger mag release. the P30 series has a standard 1913 rail and killer ergonomics/ exchangeable back and side grip plates. Either will carry better than the USP. You can also get the P30 with factory night sights. The P30/P2000 are very reliable in 9mm, whereas the USP was retrofitted to shoot 9mm.

>>35155431
I also bought a USP because of Metal Gear, but my P30L is still by far my favorite.
>>
>>35155463
So it sounds like I should look more into the P30 or P2000 for the trade/price? I have a few shops around town where I can HOPEFULLY finger fuck all of them, but I have slim pickings since the local Gander Mountain was closed.
>>
>>35155511
It looks like the P30 is the same price or even more than the USP, but if money is not a factor, then go for it
>>
>>35155552
Kinda on a budget after a recent rifle purchase which is why I primarily want to trade. Either way, I'll get something figured out. Any HK fags online that want to red pill me in other HK 9mm models? No ill will intended, I just haven't owned an HK and want to.
>>
>>35155591
https://gunprime.com/product/hk-p2000-9mm-3-66-bl-sa-da-dl-13rd-m709203-a5/

Buy this P2000 in DA/SA if you're on a budget. On sale for $560 brand new. Slightly shorter grip than the P30, but with 13rds which makes it ideal for carry.
>>
File: HDJYO8G.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
HDJYO8G.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>35155725
Not OP but copping one.
I'd do the same if I was OP. P2000 or USP Compact are the bees knees for reliability and cost. P30 if you want a pic rail.
Ultimately the full-size USP is the best if money is not a factor however. I suggest saving up for a few more weeks to avoid compromising.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.