[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to get into shooting firearms >live in fucking europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: phoca_thumb_l_img_004264.jpg (53KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
phoca_thumb_l_img_004264.jpg
53KB, 640x426px
>want to get into shooting firearms
>live in fucking europe
>no way of buying a gun before years of enrollment in a fucking "shooting club" that is open once a week
>all you get to shoot with in said clubs are shitty practice range rifles like pic related
>it's that or a "hunting club" where you shoot clay pigeons with buckshot forever

All I want is to try and squeeze some rounds off at a range when I feel like it with a Colt 1911 or something similar without some instructor breathing in my ear

You americans have no idea how good you have it.
What the fuck do I do?
>>
You shoot practice rifles till you can use real guns. Don't like it, you can try to change your gun laws (fat chance) or move somewhere better for guns.
>>
>>35152992
What the fuck was the point of this thread? We know your country is gay already.

All this thread is going to be is a bunch of yuros explaining the ridiculous hoops you have to jump through to get a gun, then saying how reasonable that is because yuros are gay. None quite as gay as that one bong who keeps posting that Brits can own semi auto while never mentioning thats for 22lr only.

We've done this a million times. The answer is always either put up with the paperwork in your country, or succ some dicc and marry your way into the us before our gun laws inevitably get raped by Leftists in a few decades too. Pick one now and start on it because they both can take a long time.
>>
>>35153056
Long as alaska, vermont and Texas exist, guns will be fine
>>
File: 1504926496745.jpg (199KB, 960x627px) Image search: [Google]
1504926496745.jpg
199KB, 960x627px
>>35152992
Air guns
If it's all you got, roll with it, OP. Air rifles are boring as shit, but practice with them for long enough and you'll shoot laserlike groups. Refine your technique.
>Shooting club
Man, I wish I had some shooting buddies. Doing anything alone sucks, period. Make FRIENDS!
>Hunting club shooting buckshot, forever
I don't understand, what's the downside on this one? And why not do both?
My boy, Yurop's gun control sucks, but you have a clear path ahead. Practice and be a good youngin', and if you're really as into guns as you say, someday years from now you'll have your funs and hopefully some lifelong friends to boot. I did sort of the same thing IN AMERICA.
>Lib parents
>Poor
>Join Army
>No guns cause overseas
>Practice,practice,practice
>Buddies
>Financial indepedndence
>???
>Now I have a collection
Hope this helped, anon. And it's not perfect here, pic related.
>>
>>35152992
Get out of there, Europe will be over soon and you won't have the right to protect yourself in the coming collapse.
>>
>>35152992
>What the fuck do I do?

Stop being 16?
>>
>>35153243
>Texas
>good gun laws
C'mon, I'm Australian and even I know that Texas trails behind a dozen other states.

Also as someone interested in home chemistry, that whole "Erlenmeyer flasks are illegal" thing just reeks of nanny-statism. Not even Australia is that bad.
>>
>>35153468
He's also too dumb to realize that it'll be a blue state within 10 years, with of all the Californians moving there because they FUBAR'd California.
>>
>>35152992
M8, What specific european country are we talking about? In Holland for example you just have to be a member of a shooting club for a year. After that you can buy a semi-auto FAL or an AR.
>>
>>35152992
>not joining them anyway to work on your skills as a shooter and become a better shot than 90% of americans on this board
>>
>>35153526
even in bongistan im pretty sure you can get a straight pull AR with trivial difficulty, just have to join a club OR have a rural property

>>35153468
>"Erlenmeyer flasks are illegal"
ahjaha aha hahaaha haahahahajajhaahjahaahajhajahahahah
>americans
>a little piece of pyrex is banned
>its not even real pyrex
>free
>>
>>35153494
That's what the designated containment city (Austin) is for.
>>
>>35152992
Come to the U.S. I'll let you shoot some crazy shit.
>>
>tfw you don't live in Maine
>>
join the police
>>
>>35155647
Maine has good gun laws? I thought it was liberal-land.

>t.frog who kinda wants to move there one day
>>
>>35152992

Im looking to get into UK shooting too (if you're in Uk too). It honestly doesn't seem that much paperwork and a shotgun certificate is easy as fuck to get if you're not mentally ill or have a violent criminal record. Getting a Rifle certificate doesn't seem that hard either. Just do it Anon it won't take too long and its fun
>>
>>35157080
Maine tried pulling some antifun bullshit not too long ago iirc, but Maine and NH have pretty good (read: little) gun laws. I'm sure Massholes and New Yorkers will ruin them eventually but for now they're ok.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.