[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was a video a few years ago of ISIS hit squads doing suprise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ejecutados-bulevar-a1.jpg (49KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
ejecutados-bulevar-a1.jpg
49KB, 600x409px
There was a video a few years ago of ISIS hit squads doing suprise attacks on iraqi military/police. Does anyone know where I can find it?
>>
>>>/r/
>>
>>35145306
Can check /gif/ catalog or the war threads people post the webms of it ever now and then, I'm sure they could show you a totally not monitored site that still hosts them. They were like hour long propaganda videos, shit was jaw dropping tho when they first came out
>>
File: drive.webm (797KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
drive.webm
797KB, 640x360px
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ec_1415293808

which one are you talking about faggot? the one where they use green lasers and suppressors or what theres like 100 of them.
>>
>>35145924
Yes
>>
>>35145924
>the one where they use green lasers and suppressors
sound operator as fuck
post it
>>
>>35145924
>that scene at 5:10

holy fuck that was a clean take out with suppressors
i refuse to believe these guys are ISIS

who knows, could be CIA, i mean if they train and arm them they're probably operating with them too.
>>
>>35145924
Saddam kept these animals in check with chemical weapons
>>
>>35146143
Sadam was a faggot bitch, kill em' all.
>>
Top kek. the Iraqi police are dumb as a nutsack.
>You see a car speeding up to you, a policeman in your regular, nonbullet proof vehicle in a land where insurgents are killing people left and right in hit and run attacks and you just... Do nothing
>you're sitting outside your police compound and you see a car with several people inside driving up to the station which has zero vehicle checkpoints up to the main compound and you just...Do nothing
Seriously, fuck all of em. I'm a damn civilian with no operator or guard experience and even I know how to take basic threat precautions
>>
>>35146143
Many of ISIS operators were former Saddam officers.
>>
>>35146320
>>you're sitting outside your police compound and you see a car with several people inside driving up to the station which has zero vehicle checkpoints up to the main compound and you just...Do nothing
This is fallout from policy of authority admiration that goes from Saddam rule. If secret police kills someone that means God Emperor wills it. You better spread you asscheeks and help them with full devotion if are asken or pretend that you are furniture if is not otherwise you can be taken for the company (because secret police is based). BTW somewhat similar shit was in Stalin times in USSR. Very often con artists extracted money from citizens pretending that they are NKVD or high party officials and citizens were afraid not only to report to police but even admit they were hit by such fraud if police investigated them as victims. Dictatorships ARE BASED.
>>
>>35146349
[citation needed]
>>
>>35146416
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
>>35146121

You sound like you're over thinking it.......I implore you to not worry about it.
>>
>>35146522
He's right, it's pretty common knowledge even among mainstream media reports.
>>
>>35145924
oparater are IS ?
Good aiming DESU
>>
>>35146416
>self-preservation depends on someone telling you you're allowed to live
Tell your mom the head she gave me last night was subpar and to try better next time or else I'll cut off her ice supply
>>
File: 12379823452.jpg (269KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
12379823452.jpg
269KB, 1280x853px
>>35146670
>>35145924
>>
>>35146589
t. Glow-In-The-Dark CIA Nigger
git off my board
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.