[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he buys more guns than he needs >he still doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1454977875493.jpg (17KB, 250x284px) Image search: [Google]
1454977875493.jpg
17KB, 250x284px
>he buys more guns than he needs
>he still doesn't have a carry gun
>he spends more money on extra guns and useless shit, doodads and gizmos but is quick to moan about not being able to afford range time+ammo

Explain. Go ahead, I'm listening.
>>
I mean, I can't carry in Canada, so.
>>
>>35142481

>he cares how others spend their money
>>
>>35142481
Can't carry because the queen of the commonwealth and horse police don't want people to defend themselves.
Sorry eh
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 495x660px
>>35142481
>he still hasn't bought an offensive handgun to quietly neutralize guard dogs and sentries during infiltrations
Pathetic.
>>
>>35142481
s-shut up
>>
>not buying as many guns as you can to arm the militia during the upcoming race war and trade ammo for underage brides
>>
File: PSS silent pistol.jpg (218KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
PSS silent pistol.jpg
218KB, 1024x683px
>>35142620
>thinking a silenced 45 is quiet
Here is something that is ACTUALLY quiet
>>
>>35142576
I don't want you defending yourself either.
The only people who want to defend themselves are the pink-necked total fucking retards no one likes.
I wouldn't trust you to protect the slushie machine at a 7 eleven in suburban Edmonton from mild mannered preteens.
>>
>>35142481
Just picked up a Mark 23 and we have constitutional carry now. What's a good holster that I can oc it in with a can attached.
>>35142620
muh nigga
>>
>>35142862
>Giving away guns and ammo for tail.
I'm disappointed anon.
>>
>>35143127

RCMP pls go
>>
>>35142481
>he spends more money on extra guns and useless shit, doodads and gizmos but is quick to moan about not being able to afford range time+ammo

Another collectible milsurp gun will retain its value.
Range food will not.
>>
>>35142481
>takes about 10 minutes to buy a gun
>gonna spend at least an hour on the range
Time is a valid excuse you stupid nigger.
>>
>>35142481
And you decide how many guns he needs? Fuck off. Every man decides for himself
>>
>>35143433
>Implying skill with your firearms is not the most valuable asset.

Also, why buy guns that you don't shoot? Shooting the gun is the fun part.

>That feel when you get a nice tight group in and around the bull's eye.
>>
>>35143127
why the bullying anon
>>
>>35143127
You sound like a redcoat pig. Hang yourself from the nearest high point.
>>
>>35144414
>Shooting the gun is the fun part.
No, having the gun is usually much more fun than shooting it. Especially with milsurps.
>>
>>35142569
This

Go fuck yourself, OP. Stop thinking about other dudes, you faggot.
>>
>>35142481
>he buys more guns than he needs
Bill of Rights, faggot.
>he still doesn't have a carry gun
Not old enough to carry in my state.
I can afford both, but it's not to say the ranges in my area are overpriced. My enxt big purchase is land just so I can build and shoot on it.
>>
>>35142481
>more guns than I NEED
Fuck you you boring faggot
>doesn't have a carry gun
But I do
>complains about no range time because money wasted on gizmos
I actually spend more money on ammo than I do on gizmos.
I own no more than four magazines for any gun (I need to get more frankly) and nothing but iron sights.
>>
>>35143228
http://www.autoweapons.com/photos16/oct/mk23holster.html
>>
>>35142481
I'm a collector. I buy a new gun and shoot it. If I like it I keep it. If not, I sell it and start looking for another.

Range time + Ammo is expensive, and once bought is a lot like fast food. You bought it, the money is gone, now so is what you bought. Not to say I don't do that, I just don't make it a weekly habit or feel bad about not "regularly" hitting the range and using my funs.

It's a hobby, what's so hard to understand about that?
>>
>>35142481
>buys more guns than he needs
SHALL
>no carry gun
Living in a cucked nation, don't wanna get arrested and COMPLETELY lose my gun rights (especially not with the potential for moar in the future).
>doodads, gizmos, but not range time
I don't buy doodads or gizmos.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.