[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm thinking of getting one of these Leinad 45/410's.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: LEINAD.jpg (227KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
LEINAD.jpg
227KB, 900x600px
So I'm thinking of getting one of these Leinad 45/410's. They seem fun and they're under 100 shekels. Anyone on here have one of these? I was wondering if they can shoot any off the shelf .45lc or if it'll blow my hand off.
>>
>>35141644
i've always thought they were neat but everyone hates them

tell everyone to fuck themselves in their big gay assholes and buy one. shoot it and enjoy it.
>>
>>35141644
I must admit I've never seen this contraption before. I can use google and find out but for the sake of this thread, what the fuck is this pistola for?
>>
>>35141817
Yeah I'm not worried about what anyone thinks, just wondering if it can handle standard .45 lc or if it's gonna glock my hand
>>35141993
Shooting .45lc and 410 while bruising your hand for under 100 dollars. They make a double barrel side by side one also. Only really practical for dicking around or killing snakes and rats.
>>
>>35142291
Any interest I had in them evaporated immediately upon handling one in the flesh. Find one to fingerfuck first, don't blindly order. I wanted one of the longer barrel sxs ones and it's shittiness was overwhelming in person. Also watch some videos of them. Totally not fun.

So instead I'm just going to bite the bullet and register a legit SBS.
>>
I bought mine for $50. It's a total piece of shit and hurts like fuck to shoot.

I just keep it locked away under my truck's passenger seat -- literally in case I get stranded and need a way to kill myself.
>>
>>35141644
They are crude as fuck but work. Just make sure the ends of the cross bar are on there food because otherwise you're going to have an auto unlocking derringer
>>
>>35142439
>>35142945
I have fingerfucked one before, and I kind of like the crudeness of them, reminds me of a better version of the liberator. I'm a dipshit who enjoys painful recoil so it seems fun to me.
>>
>>35141644
I've got a black powder version I've never shot.
I'm not even sure I've got powder and caps, but no shot for it yet.
>>
lowest price on slickgun is $100 for the Leinad
or, you can get a Phoenix Arms HP-22 for $10 more
then you get repeating fire and an actually usable grip
>>
>>35144837
I have an HP-22 actually. I'm not a poorfag and I have plenty of good guns, so this thing is purely for shits and giggles, because for 100 bucks why the hell not?
>>
My dad used to keep one in his golf bag for snakes. I put probably 50 rounds through it while he had it before he sold it and bought a Bond Arms. It never once failed to fire, but it was comically painful to shoot. I say go for it OP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.