[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can my /k/omrades recommend me some movies or anime with military/agency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Can my /k/omrades recommend me some movies or anime with military/agency or armed girls in general, who are NOT cocky or feel like they are the best? Is there even such a thing? All i can think of is Seras from Hellsing but i want something more realistic.
>>
File: 1504219282054.gif (598KB, 438x750px) Image search: [Google]
1504219282054.gif
598KB, 438x750px
>>35136679
Sicario
>>
>>35136718
Oh right, totally forgot about that, already watched and liked it.
>>
>>35136718
Wind River is written and directed by the same writer of Sicario and cranks up the "oh god what the fuck am I even doing I'm scared and everything is terrible" aspect to 11
>>
>>35136765
Confident/skilled females are prefered but i'll give it a try, thank you.
>>
>>35136780
The main girl in Wind River is a somewhat competent FBI agent yet she's unprepared mentally and equipment-wise for the harsh winter middle-of-nowhere assignment. It ramps up when she breaks her gunfight cherry.
>>
>>35136679
girls und panzer?
upotte?
>>
>>35136829
>girls und panzer?
I dunno, i don't like the mech genre and that is kinda the same i guess.

>upotte?
I'll give it a try
>>
>>35136813
>gunfight cherry.
how long is the movie? how far into the movie does it happen?
>>
>>35136679
Something older probably. Modern times 90 pound girls beat up 200 pound guys and even Infantry which should be all make has a semi attractive squad member named Lopez.
>>
File: 1487678334814.jpg (181KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487678334814.jpg
181KB, 1200x1600px
>>35136679
Beta bitches don't join the military. The reason they act cocky is because they are and the reason the feel like they are the best is because if they don't front that they wont be respected. No one wants to see that girly girl because the moment they do is the moment they lose respect in them and start thinking of them as a burden.
>>
>>35136891
Iam not talking about girly girls, i just want a skilled female, confident in what she does but not cocky or arrogant. Why isn't there such a thing, there are many men portrayed that way but "confident" females are always portrayed as being cocky.

I kinda want a female counterpart to John Wick or Tom Cruise in Collateral.
>>
>>35136911
>females are always portrayed as being cocky

because they have to be

99% of males in the military are also cocky

you don't sign up not thinking you're the best
>>
>>35136911
There's a couple Chinese Kung Fu actions like that. Crouching tiger and some other Donnie Yen movies.

They portray the women as capable of defeating "regular" men, but whoever the main star is always Trump's their abilities.
>>
>>35136679
I don't think there's any anime of pogs getting knocked up to leave service.
>>
>>35136864
Movie is pretty goddamn long (1h49m), first gunfight of the two in the movie maybe 1/3rd to halfway in.
>>
Try Gunslinger girl
>>
>>35136679
Riddick. Buffed up Katee Sackhoff does funny things to my nether regions.

Kill Bill maybe? Beatrix Kiddo isn't cocky, she's just that good.

Darker Than Black. Kirijo (?) is authoritative, but she's the boss. That's her job.
>>
>>35136966
>1/3rd to halfway in
that's a bit, thanks
>>
>>35136679
Sora no Woto, although they do very little with their guns. Technically mecha, I guess, but they also do very little with their mech.

I'd really like a CGDCT anime about modern cute girls bored out of their shit sitting in a fob in Hadjistan for the whole series.
>>
File: Sora no woto.png (284KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Sora no woto.png
284KB, 500x333px
>>35139729
>>
Army Pog filled with support mos females and fuck they are the worst they get put into desk jobs after they get there profiles/get pregnant and use every regulation to protect there welfare receiving
>>
File: Sucker-Punch-full-body-outfits.jpg (49KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
Sucker-Punch-full-body-outfits.jpg
49KB, 500x350px
Sucker Punch is what you want 100%.
>>
The 2001 Noir anime perhaps?
>>
>>35139876
but anon that movie is shit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.