[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brand new ruger mk. 4 model is actually affordable first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: brehs.png (107KB, 1173x449px) Image search: [Google]
brehs.png
107KB, 1173x449px
>brand new ruger mk. 4 model is actually affordable

first the SR9E and now this

how does ruger do it lads
>>
>>35131305
cheap chinese pot metal construction
>>
>>35131305
I got two ruger american rimfires for $200 each and they're fantastic for the price.

But the front sight fell off of my $170 10/22.

Takedown models have been good @ 269.
>>
Shit tier castings and lack of QC.
>>
File: 35395.jpg (14KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
35395.jpg
14KB, 500x298px
That Luger/Nambu with the thin barrel is pretty. By contrast the "22/45" version is so fucking hideous.
>>
>>35131331
II'm pretty sure it's all US made. Doesn't mean everything is quality though. The new Mini-14s have godawful rear sights.

From what I've seen anything they put out if it's a critical component it's bomb proof, if it's something that won't kill you if it breaks it'll be cheap unless it's a more high-dollar version of the product.
>>
>>35131331
Best in CONUS investment casting =/= Chinese pot metal. NASA uses cast parts and China is perfectly capable of making great steel. Go shit up another board
>>
>>35131487
The standard looks like a shop project and the 22/45 is meant to FEEL good above all. That's why it's got the pseudo 1911 grip
>>
can i get old used ruger mkIIs for cheap yet
>>
>>35131527
Best casting facilities in the US belong to Edlebrock friend
>>
i really need to move out of california
>>
>>35131595
Since when did edelbroke move to investment instead of sand and mold
>>
>>35131305
the barebones mk whatever was always a 250-350 gun when in production. it was the target models or better that cost more
>>
>>35131438

Fuck i had to pay someone to get the front sight off my $170 10/22.

Also the removable barrel was not very removable.
>>
>>35131305
nambu with a hinge? FUCK YES!!!
>>
>>35131305
Do they make one with an integral suppressor?
>>
>>35131555

Yet? Mk II/IIIs have been $200-300 guns on the used market for years.
>>
>>35131305
>actually affordable

I don't understand. Ruger makes budget guns and nothing else. They're the Toyota of gun makers.
>>
>>35134946
they're all $500
>>
>>35135537
1200 USD revolvers are "budget" guns?
1500 USD single-shot firearms are "budget" guns?
1600 USD bolt action firearms are "budget" guns?
2400 USD semi-automatic rifles are "budget" guns?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.