[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I be honest about my interest in guns with a girl I might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: ar15.jpg (4MB, 5109x3013px) Image search: [Google]
ar15.jpg
4MB, 5109x3013px
Should I be honest about my interest in guns with a girl I might have a chance with? She's not very political and I've never heard her talk about gun rights before but I live in a leftist area so statistically it would probably make her uncomfortable. On the other hand I don't see the point in trying with her if I can't be honest. Should I just come clean to her?
>>
>do it pussy
>>
>>35131078
this aint /r9k/, it's /k/
>>
File: america1.jpg (69KB, 558x424px) Image search: [Google]
america1.jpg
69KB, 558x424px
show pic of girl
>>
>>35131078
show vageen
>>
>>35131109
Sorry man I don't have one. She avoids social media (part of the reason I'm trying hard not to fuck it up with her) and she's never had a reason to send me a picture of herself.
>>
File: interscare.gif (543KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
interscare.gif
543KB, 512x502px
>>35131180
>>
If she asks tell 'er everything. If not why risk it
>>
>>35131321
Well she's obviously not going to specifically ask about guns. I'm talking about if she asks what I did over the weekend and the main thing was spending some time at the range.
>>
File: Screenshot_368.png (2MB, 1238x927px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_368.png
2MB, 1238x927px
Use your guns to woo her.
>>
>>35131078
I wouldn't be proactive about it. If it gets brought up, I would encourage you to have a 'so what' attitude about it. Keeps things non-confrontational, and if they're interested in can continue and if not you can move on pretty quickly.

>>35131334
>so anon, what were you up to this weekend?
>Did some things, spent some time at the range?
>oh, you shoot guns? etc.
>yeah
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.