[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally the best gun you can buy. >Low price >Hard to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: Pic-2-1024x768.jpg (272KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Pic-2-1024x768.jpg
272KB, 1024x768px
Literally the best gun you can buy.
>Low price
>Hard to destroy
>Shoots just fine

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>35129853
It's ok if it's all you can buy.
>>
>>35129853

they jam up frequently what are you on about
>>
>>35129853
Single stack master race.
>>
>>35129876
They jam frequently but then again, you can buy 500 of these for the price of a Glock.
>>
>>35129853

I got one just because it was cheap. works great, haven't had the nose diving people always talk about, OTOH I bought it new, and have only put 251 rds through it.

also it got hella wet, I just left it in the pack, and only one of the mags got a little speck of rust after 2 weeks. love the thing, but it's heavy.
>>
>>35129891
If I told you, you could buy 1 cake or 500 pieces of poop to eat which would you pick?
>>
>>35129924
The poop, I can sell it as fertilizer and make bank.
>>
>>35129876
>>35129891

mine's never jammed, or had any other type of failure. again, only 251 through it.
>>
>>35129881
WTF is this nigger nonsense?
>>
>fin feather fur
>ask if mags are interchangeable between Hi-point pistol and carbine
>"no"
>they are
>buy X gun
>ask if it takes proprietary mags
>"yes, I have that gun myself and use these mags"
>buy some, it doesn't, guy lied
>they fuck me over a few more times
>launch sonic dirt clod into their front window
>still go back later on ammo sales

Good times
>>
File: HiPoint.jpg (58KB, 666x475px) Image search: [Google]
HiPoint.jpg
58KB, 666x475px
>>
>>
File: 1492479314025.png (485KB, 504x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492479314025.png
485KB, 504x480px
>>35130003
>>
>>35129988
Seems to handle better on their carbine than the pistol in that case. I have a 45 carbine and never thought anything like that :/
>>
It's honestly a contender for good house/car gun

>Reliable so it'll work when you need it
>Cheap so when you kill a nigga you won't miss it

My cheapest gun is a 500 dollar revolver and I'd rather not lose it to the police.
>>
>>35130055
some people can feel 1/2 pound of difference on a trigger, some people cant but like to compare triggers because its basically the only user to user preference change that could be applied to any gun so you can always complain about it. Some people don't care at all
>>
I had one I bought new. Put about 500rds through it with no issues. It shot straight and was indestructible. Just too big,heavy, and not really that fun to shoot so I sold it.
>>
>>35129988
>sqoze
I'm going to patent that.
Sqoze©®™
Its mine now.
>>
>Hard to destroy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM8R4cBcbAU
>>
File: 1496512377363.jpg (77KB, 640x503px) Image search: [Google]
1496512377363.jpg
77KB, 640x503px
>>35129853
Just go back to making Taurus threads
>>
>>35129930
>buy 500 glock 40's and sell them to gang banngers for a profit
>>
>>35129853
if you are on the down-swing of the economy and don't care about concealability, then yeah they are legitimately one of the better options. But if you are willing to get to $300, the market really opens up in terms of pistols and shotguns.
>>
>>35129853
fuck cuck-point
>>
>>35129876
2000+ through mine only had one jam with a steel case.
>>
>>35129876
>>35129939

3.000 rounds through my .45 without ever cleaning it, no jams (only shooting Remington and Federal brass).

Before my brother gave it to me, he mentioned jams, but he was using that shitty blazer ammo. If it's jamming try using good ammo, or maybe the .45s are just more reliable

I'm not saying it's a good gun, it sucks, but it does work
>>
File: Spurdo L. Jackson.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo L. Jackson.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
>>35130965
Already been done. Where do you think they get their guns?
>>
>>35131459

haha, I typo'd. Whatever, you get what I meant
>>
File: bumble-point.jpg (300KB, 980x684px) Image search: [Google]
bumble-point.jpg
300KB, 980x684px
>>35129853
I actually own one, in fact I have owned two. It's a gun that definitely punches above it's price, but it is still only mediocre at best.

It is certainly cheap. That's indisputable.
It is surprisingly resilient. I haven't been particularly nice to mine.
It can shoot better than you'd expect, but that's where it stands apart from actually nice guns. Getting good accuracy out of it is quite tricky.
Reliability is better than one would expect, but not perfect. Mine has an annoying tendency to drop magazines.Also, like many polymer guns it does jam if limp-wristed. Mine occasionally stove-pipes randomly even if shot correctly. It doesn't appear to be picky with ammo, so there's that.
Ergonomics are also quite poor. It doesn't balance well, trigger is still mushy after removing the magazine disconnect, there is no slide release and it isn't very comfortable to carry.
Maintenance is also quite the hassle. Field stripping it should be avoided unless absolutely necessary, though I have done it a few times.

So as a gun, the interesting thing is that it has very high points in some ways but very low points in others. Instead of making a thoroughly average pistol, Hi-Point determined what their priorities were and built a gun strictly along those, accepting that it wouldn't be good for everything. But that is a novel approach and I like them as a company, I think they're great guns for poor people or for people who just want a cheap beater they can not care about which is what I use mine for. Past that I'll stick to my CZ-75, thanks.
>>
>>35129988
That flex you felt was probably the magazine disconnect. It's a really rickety POS under one of the grip panels. Bends and breaks all the time. Thankfully all you need to remove it is a Phillips head screwdriver and 30 seconds. It makes a substantial improvement to reliability and the trigger pull.
>>
>>35129853
They look awful OP come on now
>>
>>35129853
I mean, it's gonna work. It has a great price point for what it is. Reliability is okay, customer service is god tier I've heard, but to say it's the best or literally anywhere near the best is pure ignorance.
>>
>>35131769

For what it's worth I've got a story about their customer service

>Get given pistol for free, 3rd owner
>Many years of shooting pass
>One day I decide to disassemble it for the first time
>Somehow bend a part that runs inside the mag well when I insert the mag, I think they call it a counterweight
>send them an email telling them I bent part number 23 or whatever, what do
>all they ask is the address to mail the part to, no further questions
>receive part and also a nice multi-page color booklet with 3D views of the gun in various stages of dissassembly, much nicer than what came with it

Seems pretty good to me, compared ot shipping the gun to the manufacturer. They stand by their turds
>>
>using a Hi-Point instead of a 1911

Nice B8 op
>>
>>35131826
That's all that I've heard so far, very loyal to their customers. I am currently at a point with my company's customer service where they have decided to ignore me, but their company is also based out of Florida so I hope they get what's deserved.
>>
>>35131908

It's kind of their saving grace. They know their guns are nothing special, but at least if something goes wrong they make it right without any fuss. Now i don't know how true this is nowadays, but I heard once upon a time if you mailed them a gun because it was fucked up, if it was fucked up enough they'd just send you a new one

For the unergonomic, ugly things they are at least they've got that going for them

And I'm curious, which company are you referring to in Florida? the only one I can think of is lel-tec, the other main proprietor of plastic guns of questionable merit
>>
>>35129853
good as a disposable nigger gat
>>
File: IMG_4996.jpg (77KB, 576x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4996.jpg
77KB, 576x385px
He only good thing that could be said about a hipoint is to use it as a cc piece when you had to kill Tyrone, because who cares when the police confiscate it, but you can't even say that about it because of its huge awkward design and its uncomfortable to cc

I'd hate to have to kill Tyrone with a nice HK and have the police confiscate it.
>>
>>35131942
Core rifle systems. Expensive faux-Gucci AR. First and worst gun purchase.
>>
got a P83 for less money. It's actually concealable, ambidextrous and battle tested. No wheeling and dealing needed. It's not a common gun on peoples minds so it was dirt cheap.
>>
>>35132025
If I killed a home invader, I wouldn't get my gun back?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.