[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's stopping me from getting a FFL license so I can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: slavshit.jpg (184KB, 870x495px) Image search: [Google]
slavshit.jpg
184KB, 870x495px
So what's stopping me from getting a FFL license so I can legally own all the full auto funs I'll need to survive the nigger apocalypse?
>>
What gun is this?
>>
>>35129028
lack of money and credentials?
>>
>>35129028
1) it's really fucking expensive
2) you still have to do legit work because
3) if the ATF finds out you got an FFL for personal use, they'll turn your innie into an outie. And shoot your dog too
>>
Because you aren't a dealer.
>>
>>35129028
If you are rich enough then you can do anything, I doubt you are though since you are posting here instead of fucking hookers on your yacht.
>>
>>35129028
The process for acquiring a dealer FFL is pretty challenging, time-consuming and expensive. It is partially dependent on state and local laws, down to zoning ordinances and city council decisions.

Past that getting a certification to deal in NFA items which would allow you to have dealer sample machine guns is non-trivial as well. The whole process takes months and costs thousands of dollars.

Besides all this, one component is that you have to prove that you intend to run it as a business rather than a way of collecting guns for your personal collection. People still do the latter of course, since feds can't read minds yet, but you need to actually keep inventory, make sales, keep and provide records, etc. In some instances you are also required to have a store-front and regular business hours. Also, the guns you sell must be properly secured and proper safes big enough for the task are wildly expensive.

Finally, if you're really worried about some big brundlefuck that will require you to defend yourself with a gun, having a machine gun could help but not as much as you'd think. You aren't Rambo. You aren't going to have tons of people backing you up with air, artillery, supply and medical support. For the most part you should be moving and avoiding gunfights since you gain very little from them and (again, lacking much in the way of organized support) the odds of getting fucked up are very high. A simple $500 AR-15 with a couple spare magazines is suitable for the task. Alternatively you can join a group and hold up somewhere, in which case more guns/ammo help, but still a basic AR-15 would be adequate for the task.
>>35129042
It's a PKM. Pulemet Kalashnikova Modernized.
>>
>>35129042
FAMAS
>>
>>35129028
>FFL
is for people who sell guns. You're looking for a class 3 license or a special occupation taxpayer license. Generally these are for people who buy, sell, and work on class 3 firearms, not people who buy them for personal use. The ATF doesn't like the former and really hates the latter.
>>
>>35129042
Pkm dummy. The best LMG ever made
>>
>>35129042
Mosin Nagant
>>
Money, ambition, technical knowledge and the will to actually pull the trigger probably
>>
>>35129028
>So what's stopping me from getting a FFL license so I can legally own all the full auto funs I'll need to survive the nigger apocalypse?
Nothing, if you are actually running a legitimate business. That's how Reed Knight is holding onto all those prototype weapons.

If you're not doing anything but collecting cool shit the ATF is going to not renew your SOT and you'll have to get rid of them.
>>
>>35129157
Wow, you know nothing. An FFL is for anyone engaged in the business of importing, manufacturing, or selling firearms. There is no such thing as a class 3 license. There is a class 3 SOT, you attach that to a dealer FFL to sell Title II weapons. There is a class 2 that gets attached to a manufacturer FFL (07, compulsory for the type 11 FFL) for manufacturing Title II weapons. Then there is the class 1 for importers of Title II weapons.
>>
>>35129140
>Past that getting a certification to deal in NFA items which would allow you to have dealer sample machine guns is non-trivial as well. The whole process takes months and costs thousands of dollars.
no it doesn't. if you have an ffl, you submit a form and $500 and wait a couple months and bob's your uncle. just remember to keep paying $500 every year.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.