[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /k/'s experience with Canik? A month ago I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What's /k/'s experience with Canik?
A month ago I'd never heard of them and now I know two people who own them
>>
Kebabshit CZ and Walther clones in 9mm and .40. Apparently pretty good for the price point, but I wasn't too impressed with the fit and finish when I finger-fucked the TP-9.
>>
>>35127824
Made in Turkey by Muslims. As a general statement, in the same way that Christian business owners often donate their money to churches, Muslims often donate their money to mosques. Mosques are often only 1-2 degrees of separation from terrorists, and many funnel money to terrorism. The guns are not that high quality, so I don't really see the point.
>>
>>35127824
Don't give Turks or any Muslim your money, same goes for Jews
>>
>>35127824
The guns are OK for the price but they're Turkish so fuck that
>>
File: Romans byzantines to turks.png (685KB, 869x494px) Image search: [Google]
Romans byzantines to turks.png
685KB, 869x494px
>>35127824
>>
>>35127824
>funding the invader's defense of Constantinople
>>
File: 1434384868744.jpg (30KB, 638x274px) Image search: [Google]
1434384868744.jpg
30KB, 638x274px
>>35127824
turks a shit
>>
>>35127824
Okay guns that get overhyped for being okay at a low price. Glock, S&W, FN, HK, Sig, and countless others make poly striker pistols in the $400-$600 range that beat out Canik, who rest in the $300 range.

As a general rule I also don't give money to Turk companies like Canik who funnel money to terrorists, even if indirectly.
>>
I picked one up because i wanted a full sized handgun that wasnt a Glock that was "good" under $400

>>35128347
>I also don't give money to Turk companies like Canik who funnel money to terrorists, even if indirectly
But without those terrorists we wouldnt have a reason to bomb muslims
>>
>>35128766
When is there not a reason to bomb muslims, or brown people in general?
>>
>>35127824
>canik thread: 55 shitposts about terrorists and roaches, 2 posters that own one and say they're fine

All the models aren't created equal but the part failure rate is on par with any other good company. They only have full size service models and a target version so the market appeal in the US has been limited.
>>
>>35127824
>t*rks
>>
>>35127824
Really good for the price. They're basically 500-600 dollar guns but sometimes go for as low as 300.
>>
>>35129673
No, Glocks are $300 guns that go for 500. These are $200 guns getting exported for a marginal profit.
>>
>>35130649
Glocks are actually good though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.