[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your most expensive knife, /k/? and are you happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2749.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2749.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
what's your most expensive knife, /k/?

and are you happy with it?
i'm afraid to leave the house with the sebenza so it just sits in the safe
>>
>>35126779
>spending money on things you won't use

ishygddt
>>
File: Shitbenza.jpg (1MB, 3991x2993px) Image search: [Google]
Shitbenza.jpg
1MB, 3991x2993px
>>35126779
Espada XL
>>
>>35127213
i almost bought one of those but i honestly couldn't think of a use i might have for it.

nice knife though. how do you like it?
>>
A friend who is a practicing black smith made me a 3 inch knife (only 3 inch due to britbongistan) with bronze accents, wood handle and full tang. It's priceless since it was a gift from my best friend.
>>
ZT 0566 BW

I've had it since they came out, works fine. I ended up taking the spring out after is deployed in my jeans at work once and sliced through my pants. Never had a problem since but now I'm tempted in getting something with a safety.
>>
That I paid the most for would be a custom sheepsfoot that's still being made, since it was a recent order, at about 200.

Value wise it would be the benchmade skirmish I bough that had been used pretty hard. Had scratches and chips and wear to the coating but I've fixed her up and cleaner her and she is a damn fun chunk of s30v and titanium to carry.
>>35126779
Carry all your knives man. No point in buying them to leave them in a desk.
>>
File: 247.jpg (193KB, 891x601px) Image search: [Google]
247.jpg
193KB, 891x601px
>>35126779
I alternate between this and my m390 hinderer. Pretty happy with both, so I stopped buying knives for a while.
>>
I've got a $10 utility knife from home depot.
>>
>>35127687
If I'm not mistaken thats an Olamic wayfarer? How are they quality wise? Was looking at that serge panchenjo collaboration they did.
>>
File: $_3.jpg (85KB, 800x708px) Image search: [Google]
$_3.jpg
85KB, 800x708px
Since /ktg/ is gonna be dead soon I guess I'll ask this here.

I've got,this Blur with the worst blade option they offer. The tip broke off since somebody used it as a screwdriver so I COULD have it replaced for $10. Now, since I highly doubt kershaw would be willing to slap a regular non-retarded blade on I'm wondering if I should just grind the tip back down to a usable point and leave it be. Or if it would be worth the effort to pull a quatermaster and file down the serrations to a straight edge at a lower angle. I've done this to a fixed blade that was too thick for any real use so it may no be bad here.

Still gonna try to get a standard Blur blade if I can
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
All black spyderco pacific salt. Really like this knife, only bad thing is that's it's pinned.
>>
>>35128063
Go for it since you're going to be trying to replace rhe blade anyways
>>
>>35126779
$1 key knife from harbor freight. Cut through everything asked of it. Threw it away at the security desk of the courthouse when they gave me shit. I just use actual keys now.
>>
>>35126779
Shirogorov. Carry it all the time. Pocket the Sebenza, ya goof.
>>
File: mudbug.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
mudbug.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>35126779
Yeah, it's ok. It cuts things well.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.