[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Germany win Stalingrad if it had 20 of these? Assume that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1-k9-thunder -01.jpg (48KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1-k9-thunder -01.jpg
48KB, 500x383px
Could Germany win Stalingrad if it had 20 of these? Assume that infinitely renewing ammo but there's a daily cap of whatever was the ration for normal guns.
>>
>>35125535
why German want to use Gook SPG?

what about the Soviet? are they armed with Kornet and Msta-S?
>>
germany could have won stalingrad if it wasn't led by a meth addict bavarian corporal micromanaging battalions 2000km away
>>
>>35125535
Specifically Stalingrad, wasn't it the fact that the Soviets would try and get up close and personal in the rubble one of the factors that negated advantages like artillery, armor, etc?
>>
>>35125571
I'm sure Germans would've used anything, even Israeli weapons, if available.
>>
>>35125639
>even Israeli weapons, if available.
Nazi rode up to power because they are antisemitic
w
>>
How would it make any difference, the city was already bombed to shit by the time 6th army entered it. If anything, the amount of rubble lying around made it easier for defenders.
>>
>>35125535
>german bombardment wasn't enough
>what is lend lease
>implying soviets would not use american made artillery
>>
>>35125535
Infinite ammo, finite ammo? Cannot has both.
>>
>>35125673
50km range guns that's pretty much invulnerable to Soviet counter-battery. I can think of few ways something like that can be valuable.
>>
>>35125535
>could x win if they had this wunderwaffe
no
>>
>>35125633
>that negated advantages like artillery, armor, etc?
no, it was simply the fact that the Axis forces were too weak and the Soviets too strong. The German 6th Army was still sent to capture the city while the Romanian forces supposed to secure the flanks were unable to stop the Soviets. Thus the 6th Army got encircled and because of the numerical and logistical superiority of the Soviets the encircled forces could not be relieved, so they were ground down in a brutal urban battle.
>>35125535
What should these help? Are these howitzers able to find and hit targets without any other devices (spyplanes, radar)?
If yes these could possibly be a great help with cutting off Soviet supply lines, though they'd need a lot of ammo.
>>
>>35125599
Germans would never have gotten as far as Stalingrad if it weren't for that Bavarian corporal. They'd still be living in cucked weimar republic.
>>
File: PZH2000.jpg (238KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
PZH2000.jpg
238KB, 1600x1066px
You should have at least put some effort into your shitposting.
>>
File: 1501504424369.jpg (50KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
1501504424369.jpg
50KB, 345x345px
>>35125535
>Assume that infinitely renewing ammo

No anon, no.
>>
>Germans
>able to do anything right
kek
>>
>>35125535
Dude like what if (tokes) like if the Germans you listening to me (exhales) like if Hitler (coughs)....yeah....
>>
>>35125660
They also hated Russia from the bottom of their heart and they still used everything they were able to capture there.
>>
>>35127195
Is that a city?
>>
>>35125535
>Could Germany win Stalingrad if it had 20 of these?

No.

You have absolutely no idea of the scale of the warfare on the Eastern Front.

You Western faggots have never seen war. Vietnam, Iraq, these are quaint little backpacking adventures in comparison.
>>
>>35129241
20 modern SPG howitzers are literally invulnerable and can hit targets 4 times as far as WW2 howitzers. 20 SPGs could probably win Stalingrad by silencing all Soviet guns.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.