[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>threatened to kill people twice on video >had cameraman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (294KB, 856x481px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
294KB, 856x481px
>threatened to kill people twice on video
>had cameraman stand downrange of novice shooters
>literally thinks he has a "doctorate in shooting people"
>bailed out of the car without saying a single fucking word to his buddies
>believes that if you don't have the same credentials as him you don't have a right to an opinion
>brags that he has a 148 IQ but can't fucking spell "communicate" correctly (pic related)

Why do people take this clown seriously? Any other person behaving in this way would be shunned and criticized by the gun community by and large in a nanosecond, except for this asshole. Why?
>>
>>35117652
He seems confident when he gives shitty opinions and misinformation so betas believe him.
>>
File: 1488644458774.jpg (61KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
1488644458774.jpg
61KB, 600x556px
>>35117652
>>
Didn't some people say he wasn't always this bad, he just did the persona for too long and became it and his mother passing also changed him?
>>
>>35117652

because lots of people in the gun community are also try-hard posers
>>
>>35117652
>Why do people take seriously

Literally who? Only 12 year olds watch this shit. That's why.
>>
>>35118254
people with tactical response buyer's remorse like >>35117820
>>
Who?
>>
>>35118578
Buck Angel
>>
>>35118631
haha, nice
>>
>>35117652
I actually work near his store thingy, every time I walk by they're blaring Finland death metal type music and you can hear someone slinging weights around inside. have thought about walking in but he has no trespassing/do not enter signs and cameras all over the place and don't feel like getting drawn on by a mentally unstable person

currently stone throw from it atm
>>
>Be fat small town deputy
>Continually fuck with local populace
>Continually fired by departments
>Start taking roids and T
>Decide to join a relatively shit PMC operation at the height of them hiring anyone they could
>Unable to drive stick shift, friends die
>Continue taking T and roids
>Get gay as fuck tattoos
>Pretend to be far more competent than you are and start "teaching" people
>Be best friends with the incompetent white trash retards at felon-owned SOE
>Make youtube videos

Anyone who has ever taken this guy seriously has never had any legitimate amount of firearms training, let alone been within 1000 miles of a conflict zone.
>>
File: XpFAILE.jpg (191KB, 898x960px) Image search: [Google]
XpFAILE.jpg
191KB, 898x960px
yeager is your typical tapout-adorned ultra faggot that takes himself way too seriously and thinks he's some kind of tactical operator. he raked rocks in the army til he got his friends killed and now considers himself an elite force

you meet these people all the time. they say edgy shit and think they're super badass
>>
>>35118910
He was never even capable of raking rocks in the military. He was a small town deputy that got fired from 3 or 4 departments, one of which was because he would wait on old people going to church on Sunday and hand out tickets to the elderly for going 5mph over. He was also an unrepentant dickhead to the citizens in his jurisdiction and broke the law a few times.

He got on with a shitty contracting outfit with other fuckups and big surprise, they set themselves up to get murdered in an ambush he was too incompetent to even be able to drive out of, let alone avoid.

His outfit and SOE (both in the same area) are pure cancer staffed by tryhard white trash idiots. Both businesses thrive off incompetent consumers who wouldn't know combat and equipment competence from a hole in the ground.

He's basically the "training" arm to SOE. The same SOE staffed by a know-nothing convicted felon who relies on fake SEALs ("Mookie") to market their shit as being made for people who actually conduct business in harm's way. The same "Mookie" who was kicked off the teams before ever being operational for lying, stealing and being a general piece of shit.

Somehow "Mookie" slipped past Blackwater's quality control folks, or they were just that fucking desperate at the time to staff anyone who has held a gun to fulfill the ridiculous volume of contracts they were getting.

I know these people (SOE and TR), they are all know-nothing, do-nothing, incompetent retards.
>>
>>35117652
The absolute irony of these threads is that the people who hate him give him free publicity, people get curious and seek out why he is hated. He has gotten much business from this. Fame and infamy are two sides of the same coin. If you truly want someone to disappear, they must be forgotten in order to vanish. Hatred only keeps them around because, in a way, they still matter.
>>
File: scorpion-blade-640x532.jpg (52KB, 640x532px) Image search: [Google]
scorpion-blade-640x532.jpg
52KB, 640x532px
>>35118910
Please switch the "melee" to a scorpian blade. It's an ancient chinese secret designed to dish out death and destruction on your enemies.

"He who has mastered the scorpian blade is enlightened by his own tactics, for he has mastered the Art of War"
-Sun Zu
>>
>>35118835
Post pics
>>
>>35118578
MIKE JONES
>>
>>35119017

proof to any of this?
>>
he was responsible for getting 2 guys killed in Iraq.
>>
>>35118910
At the risk of outing myself as not being American but what the hell is raking rocks?
>>
>>35119528
sitting around with your thumb up your ass daydreaming about daquan
>>
>>35119528
literally raking rocks
the army has to waste your time
>>
>>35119528
It's very similar to mopping up the rain.
>>
>>35119552
>>35119554
I guess I could've guessed that.
>>
>>35119446
Most of it is out there. Put some effort in and you will find out everything you want to know.
>>
>>35117652
Yup.So full of shit that his aggression covers his fear of being seen for the bullshit artist he is. It does not.
>>
>>35117652
You forgot

>He's been fired from every law enforcement job he ever had
>>
>>35119417

Two eight one, three three oh, eight zero zero fo
>>
>>35119554
Or refilling the ocean with a five gallon bucket.
>>
>>35117652
>Buck Angel
>believing anything a tranny has to say
>ever
>>
>>35119554
Or shoveling shit against the tide
>>
>>35118910
>>35118905
The thing with character assassination is that it doesn't refute the points of the other party.

Which parts of his lessons do you have a problem with?
>>
>>35119017
old people drivers are dangerous as fuck tho
>>
>>35124314
the part where he endangers a photographer for... reasons by having them take photoa from downrange during a live fire drill

the part where his inatructors throw gina on the ground and stomp on them, causimg the gun to discharge and strike a vehicle

the part where he meets with Sonny Puzikas and makes excuses for Sonny shooting a student

and you know what, the whole image he tries to project is really quite stupid and childish
they say you can't judge a book by ita cover, but that's not true
the very first thing he shows about himself to the whole world and potential customers is an abrasive roided out dudebro persona, and that's not who I want to learn from when there are plenty of other instructors who can at least pretend to be level headed
>>
>>35119017
>He got on with a shitty contracting outfit with other fuckups

Edinburgh weren't that bad. They had definitely come in during the rush, but they survived for years after it which is usually a good sign. The three who died were apparently good eggs, if not the most experienced. Mark Collen, who had the machinegun in Yeager's car, had worked with me previously. I quite liked him, and I wasn't surprised to read that he was one of the two who actually returned fire. The events there did not leave him in a good place.

James Yeager is a very odd individual, who unfortunately is present at all levels of the private security industry. It is best to avoid people like him altogether.
>>
>>35117652
All the reasons you hate him are why I love him.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.