[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have heard and read alot about-face American and NATO spy operations,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 39365246-communism-wallpapers.png (417KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
39365246-communism-wallpapers.png
417KB, 1280x800px
I have heard and read alot about-face American and NATO spy operations, assassinations and crimes, but very little in the Eastern Bloc or any other dictatorship's spy operations, assassinations or atrocities. Let's discuss about it. I'm sure it's fairly /k/ related.
>>
Remember when the Soviets got the atom bomb? They had a spy steal the deets
>>
File: jew frog.jpg (33KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
jew frog.jpg
33KB, 960x540px
>>35112903
of a certain ethnicity perhaps?
>>
>>35112874
>atrocities
well in russia they murdered something to the tune of 66 million, so theres just a number, but it included kill houses with floors designed to be cleaned up easily after execution, massacring a village that had a japanese population protected by IJA troops who had surrendered without fighting under their governments orders (this included murdering women and childeren), in one instance murdered a few hundred civilians by cutting a hole in a frozen river and bayoneting people into it, forced relocation of minority groups like poles, Katyn, starving millions of ukrainians, destruction of countless historic churches that were hundreds of years old and grand works of architecture, erasing Russias role in WW1 and never commemorating it, murdering the Tsar and his whole family, forced labor camps which included POWs from the 1939 war, toppling various governments and communising them (followed by mass murder), need i go on?
>>
>>35113397
>(((Rosenbergs)))
>>
>>35113422
Yes, please.
>>
>>35113551
attempting to wipe out the cossacks, allying with hitler to invade poland, tried to invade europe in 1920 to communise it but lost to poland, The NKVD leader from 41-53 Beria was a serial rapist and murderer which was known to Stalin (Kruschev had him executed, he cried so hard and begged that his executioner had to gag him), sent countless troops in WW2 into combat without weapons (Which Nicholas II didnt) invaded Finland without provocation, had most of its military officers (plus a few million civillians) murderd in the purges, destruction of any sense of architecture, just blocky gray slabs, occupying the whole of eastern europe post 1945, violently squashed dissent, taking nearly 90% of spains gold reserves in its civil war and provided what amounted to jack shit for the republicans (not that i think that was a bad thing)
>>
>>35113646
>destruction of any sense of architecture, just blocky gray slabs
the apartment blocks are designed that way for a reason (i.e. to be cheap as fuck to make while still being a somewhat effective design). Most of them were built as part of an initiative headed by Khrushchev that sought to end the post-WWII chronic housing shortages.

I actually find Soviet architecture very interesting but it's definitely a "love-it-or-hate-it" style.
>CAPTCHA: select the apartment buildings
>>
>>35113707
Honestly if they had just painted them right they wouldn't be such an eyesore. The gray and off white is horrid.
>>
>>35113646
>sent countless troops in WW2 into combat without weapons (Which Nicholas II didnt)

This sounds straight out of Enemy At The Gates

While i consider it as possible it sounds a bit exaggerated
>>
>>35113720
my mother lived in one for a few years and to this day she's convinced that their drab aesthetics have a negative effect on peoples' mental health. I'm not entirely convinced that she's wrong. The huge flat faces are great for putting murals on tho

>>35113825
>it sounds a bit exaggerated
that's because it is. There were isolated incidents where penal and blocking units were underequipped but they were exceptions rather than the norm. Anon's assertion that Nicky didn't send in people without rifles is laughable considering that Imperial Russia's forces was woefully short of just about everything in many instances.
>>
>>35112874
That's because they actually keep their shit secret.
>>
>>35113646
More please
>>
>>35113646
They also rounded up and imprisoned/killed an entire class of millions of semi-successful farmers for the crime of being semi succesful farmers. (Dekulakization)
>>
>>35114906
More.
>>
>>35114066
>Anon's assertion that Nicky didn't send in people without rifles is laughable considering that Imperial Russia's forces was woefully short of just about everything in many instances.
considering he bought guns from just about anyone who'd sell i reckon he was going to lengtjs to not do that, also soviets used barrier troops to kill anyone making an unauthorizd retreat, i dont recall the Tsar having his own troops being killed like that
>>35114882
In 1918 large groups of kulaks rioted because they were starving, so what does lenin do? Why he has tens of thousands of them killed because of course he was there to liberate them, so much nicer than that mean old Tsar that he had murdered
>>
>>35115103
MORE.
>>
File: 1500423120351.png (600KB, 650x994px) Image search: [Google]
1500423120351.png
600KB, 650x994px
>>35115195
>MORE.
i just did your whole homework assignment on Bolshevik attrocities, and to be honest that shit played out again and again and again in every country they tried communism in. So in conclusion kill antifa. Oh and they had the most prolific serial killer in history https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin
>>
If you'd like to know a lot of (dated, but I hope interesting) information on Eastern Bloc operations in Europe from the 70s to the very late 80s I'd be happy to answer questions. I've posted before on the subject, but I sort of fell into that trade by chance.
>>
>>35115103
>considering he bought guns from just about anyone who'd sell
>he doesn't know that the Tsarist government rejected batches of foreign-made rifles because of things like """""incorrect wood grain"""""
>all while the army was scrambling to gather what little resources they had to fight a hopeless war on a massive front

>also soviets used barrier troops to kill anyone making an unauthorizd retreat
barrier troops existed to apprehend, arrest and punish those who ordered/followed unauthorized retreats, they very rarely shot at Soviet troops; even on the rare instances where they did, they usually fired over their heads. Enemy at the Gates is not an accurate depiction of the Soviet experience in WWII.
>>
>>35115824
>hopeless war on a massive front
>Brusilov Offensive
>Stomping the ottomans
And yes NKVD barrier troops did kill retreating troops, fuck off soviet apologist, what do you think punishment was, and sending guys back into frontal offensives to get killed by an mg42 isnt exactly much better
>>
>>35115873
>implying a few tactical victories make the conflict any less pointless
Imperial Russia lacked the industrial capacity and educated population to fight a modern war, they were doomed from the start.

>And yes NKVD barrier troops did kill retreating troops
they usually executed a few out of the groups they caught to make an example and either sent the rest back to their units or to penal battalions. Typically less than 1% of those apprehended were executed, which is hardly the same as "XD the stupid Ruskies shot everybody in their backs with MGs lol"

>Soviet apologist
that's rich, my family were political refugees. I'm just tired of seeing the same old "illiterate conscript" and "Enemy at the Gates" memes repeated ad nauseum. There's a difference between being an apologist and being objective; you clearly aren't the latter since you've openly encouraged murdering Antifa, it seems you have an anti-communist axe to grind.

(^:
>>
>>35115230
As much as you can tell me please
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.