[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does the RDB eject downwards? shouldn't the trigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: rdb.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
rdb.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
how does the RDB eject downwards? shouldn't the trigger assembly get in the way of that?
i have a hard time believing that the hammer is in front of the magazine.
>>
>>35112234
It ejects from that space behind the mag.
>>
>>35112234
The InRange vid on it explains how it works pretty well.
>>
>>35112412
yeah i know that. i'm asking about how the actual mechanism works.
>>35112416
i watched that but i still couldn't wrap my head around it for whatever reason.
>>
>>35112234
The bolt travel is a bit longer than most. The spent case is drawn back over the mag and kicked down, then the bolt moves forward and picks up the next round.
>>
>>35113009
but if the bullet ejects from behind the mag, where is the hammer and all that jazz?
>>
File: Kel-Tec-RDB-Internals.jpg (178KB, 958x639px) Image search: [Google]
Kel-Tec-RDB-Internals.jpg
178KB, 958x639px
>>35113026
Hammer is that shiny bit in the rear of the stock.
>>
>>35113026
hammer is behind the ejection port. it is very long and swings all the way over the ejection port and magazine.
>>
>>35113074
ok i get it now. so the bullet doesn't eject straight down then, it goes at an angle backwards?
>>
>>35113071
i really wish this thing was good enough to replace the M4.
>>
>>35112234
ejection port is behind the mag, and the ejector forces the spent case down instead of to the right.

basically instead of the ejection port being on the right side, its on the bottom behind the mag because the bcg needs to move back and over the mag to eject the case
>>
>>35112234
Floridian moonshine magic.
>>
>>35112234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BASgtPpYfF0
>>
>>35113122
I really wish Kel-Tec didn't make rifles with furniture held together by screws.
>>
>>35113468
wonder if he's ever shot that with a short sleeve tshirt and no jacket on
>>
>>35114089
>t. no guns
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.