[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we look down on bubbas I don't understand Diy is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ShovelAK.jpg (2MB, 3604x1704px) Image search: [Google]
ShovelAK.jpg
2MB, 3604x1704px
Why do we look down on bubbas I don't understand

Diy is fun and cool
/k/ values independence
Yet applying these things to guns in the most direct way possible is bad?

Yet you praise pic related ?

You guys are a bunch of idiots the who don't even know what the line is
>>
Hot gluing a rail to a WW2 rifle just ain't right, faggotron.
>>
It less about looking down on DIY stuff and more about making "mods" to already fine military rifles because muh inventor. For example you modify some 10/22 with some random shit in your garage people would care less. You take a mid 60's Soviet SKS and stick random shit on it and people get pissed.
>>
>>35110536
if your gonna /diy your gun you should atleast attempt some sort of craftsmanship instead of just rigging shit up
>>
>>35110579
But rigging is fun
>>35110548
Strawman
>>35110569
So it's just the kind of gun?
>>
>>35110629
For some time bubba got a hold of C&R rifles because they were cheap. In his infinite stupidity he would ruin historical rifles to make a more adequate durr rifle. There used to be many more bubba. That's why you see sporterized garbage that no one will touch with a borrowed dick at gun shops. Just idling there for years. Moral of the story, leave milsurp for collectors. Buy new firearms to modify. No one gives a shit about those.
>>
>>35110629
It's about the guns history. You can fuck a gun currently produced with no problem or worry. You fuck a X amount year old rifle with lots of history on it is not OK.
>>
>>35110687
>Buy new firearms to modify. No one gives a shit about those.

/k/ in 2041:
>"This Remington 700 SPS *would* have been worth a lot, but some asshole had to take it out of its' Hogue Overmold stock and stick it in that stupid chassis.

>they sure were tards back then

>"durr, my rifle isn't good enough so I'll blueprint it and dump the sweet hogue stock cause like there are millions of da things.
>>
>>35110730
>Remington worth a damn in 2017.
Leave noguns.
>>
>>35110747
>Carcanos worth a damn in 1963
>>
>>35110765
Good point. A carcano has provinance, and is more interesting than a Remington 700 though. My point still stands that Remington is shit and that old firearms should not be bubba'd.
>>
>>35110629
rigging may be fun and honetly i do like the idea of making stuff work the way you need it too, but if you rig a gun you cant expect everyone to like it and think that its awesome, its like ricing a honda civic
>>
>>35110703
So I can't obrez a piece of shit Spanish Mauser nobody gives a fuck about

OR shorten a $99 single shot shotgun
>>
>>35110800
Why would you obrez a spanish mauser? Obrez is only regarding mosins, plus 7mm Mauser isn't exactly as available as 54r is anyway. Do what you will with that single shot shotgun though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.