[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw poorfag no guns >about to be direct hit by the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 23

File: stockimage.png (856KB, 771x573px) Image search: [Google]
stockimage.png
856KB, 771x573px
>tfw poorfag no guns
>about to be direct hit by the worst hurricane ever
>meanwhile people on /k/ have massive arsenals and will never be in direct danger of anything
Its just not fair
>>
>not fair
Not anyone's fault but your own. Nighty night, keep your door locked tight.
>>
>>35109842
I'm not even op, but this "poor is your fault" shit barely ever holds up to scrutiny you cunt
>>
>>35109842
How?
I grew up poor I never even had the chance
>>
Don't worry, guns won't save you when you're shitting your guts out, and like 95% of these retards don't stockpile medicine so just loot their corpse.
>>
>>35109823
> decided to take responsibility for our safety before any shit goes down
> now prepared for anything
> not fair

Don't blame us for your fuckups or that in your whole life you couldn't even save $200 to get a cheap but working gun.

Stay safe anon, not being sarcastic. Prep food and water now, don't wait. Evac if you can.
If you were my neighbor I'd happily lend you a gun.
>>
>>35109852
>>35109854
Americans are the laziest people ever. Yes it's your fault if you're poor. My family came here with $50 and no English and now we are upper middle class living in a nice house driving all new cars. What the fuck is wrong with you people, you've had generations to build your families.
>>
>>35109823
>tfw poorfag no guns

a single-barrel shotgun is, like, $100. A hi-point is a tiny bit more than that. You've really got no excuse.
>>
>>35109823
A Hi Point 9mm is ~$150 new, cheaper used. I understand poverty is a cycle but $15 saved a month for 10 months = armed OP. Another $15 gets you a brick of basic 9mm. Something to think about if you make it. Good luck.
>>
>>35109874
Sorry I'm not a trustfund kiddie
>>35109873
But it isnt fair
how the fuck could I have possibly saved $200
and store a rifle sized gun in my college dorm?really?
>>
>>35109909
>>35109902
I cant get a hi point because im not 21
>>35109902
what shotgun? and I have only had $30 to my name for the past year
>>
>>35109823
Yeah what are they gonna do? Shoot at the hurricane to chase it away? Shoot the water to go away? Shoot the wind to stop?
>>
>>35109914
It's called not being a lazy piece of shit and working.
>>
>>35109924
Dude if you're in college wait tables on the weekend or something and if you can bartender under 21 fucking lie your way behind a bar. It's not hard to make even minimal income happen if you're willing to work for it.
>>
>>35109914
How much have you spent on alcohol and/or drugs this year? Starbucks? Video games?

You could hide a pocket sized revolver anywhere. Don't get a rifle if you live in a dorm.
>>
>>35109874
>>35109914
>if you are successful in life you must be a trust fund babby
youll always be poor
>>
>>35109914
>college dorm
faggot. I worked two jobs and went to class still had guns. keep crying you little cunt.
>>
>>35109823
You mean to tell me that you couldn't save up $250 for a Maverick 88 and a couple boxes of buckshot to load it with?

Be honest- what else are you spending your money on? Beer? Fast food? Soda? Cigs? Video games?

If the answer to any of those, or a million other things you don't need, is yes, you have nobody to blame but yourself.

>>35109852
In the short term, yes, but if you're poor your entire life in America, it's because you're bad with money.
>>
>>35109914
>Sorry I'm not a trustfund kiddie

Way to be such an entitled piece of shit that you've made me side with the goatfucker tripfaggot.

Not only did you apparently not understand his post, whining about what is and isn't "fair" is Bernie-tier faggotry. Life isn't fair, get the fuck over it. You're entitled to nothing, if you want something go out and fucking earn it.

I'm noticing you're not answering the (fair) questions about how much you spend every month on stupid bullshit you don't need, so we've apparently figured out why you're poor and probably always will be: you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>35110301
>You're entitled to nothing, if you want something go out and fucking earn it.
This. If you ever want anything in life you need to bust your ass for it. OP has literally no excuses.
>>
File: murderer.jpg (234KB, 1061x536px) Image search: [Google]
murderer.jpg
234KB, 1061x536px
>>35110301
>You're entitled to nothing
>>
>>35109924
Get a fucking job you literal retard. When I was 15 working minimum wage in a god damn sweatshop I still had enough to pick up a makarov.
>>
>>35110350
Being poor is a mindset and some people will just never get over it
>>
>>35110349
Fuck that cunt.

He says that line about you not being entitled to anything, then instantly says that everyone is effectively entitled to a job and the government is going to create them for everyone.
>>
>>35109823
That's your fault for being stupid and placing other things above your (and your family's) safety and security. The brightest among us know that success lies in preparation, and you my friend are unprepared for a basic survival situation. It's a good thing for humanity that you're going to die soon, and hopefully more dumb poorshits will die in the impending happening because there certainly seems to be a surplus of you people.
>>
>>35109961
$0 actually on all that

And it's straight up illegal for me to get that revolver let alone hide it in dorm

>>35110125
>>35110301
When did I imply this?
>>35110172
It is physically impossible for me to work and do school, both in a time/schedule case and physical distance case
>>35110369
What
>>35110399
But there was nothing I could do on my end, never had a chance

>you didn't try

I built a bow and train with it as much as possible , it's not my fault guns are expensive, illegal to have on campus , and I can't buy a pistol, or that I have to be a breadwinner so all income I get goes directly to the folks
>>
>>35110502
>more excuses

Listen, retard, if you started putting away $5/week a year ago, you'd have over $250 right now.

If you had a fucking brain, you could take that money, walk into a pawn shop, buy a used shotgun, get some buckshot from walmart, go home, load the gun, then burn the $100 you'd have left over after all that.

There is no excuse.
>>
>>35110542
I saved up $3000 but family needed it so they got it

Stop pretending I'm something I'm not, I bust my ass and a gun won't be in sight for a long time
>>
>>35110502
Private sale of handguns is still legal even if you're under 21.
>fucked around with building and """training""" with a bow
Oh hey look I found some time for you to get that there job
>>
>>35110502
>physically impossible to go to school and work
No, it's just called being lazy.
>>
>>35110542
>just save $5 a week!
But you never think about where the money comes from or...?
i guess if you have the intention of saving that's when the universe suddenly pops money on your hands right

or maybe you save the bernie dollars you get from the government you fuckin leach
>>
>>35110566
That was in the summer spare time from job
>>35110572
I don't have a car or a bike
How the fuck would I get a job
>walk
I have classes and I have to study and do work
>bus
Again I've looked, no bus fits with scheduling and the time jobs want

You still haven't addressed where the fuck I'd hide a rifle or shotgun in my one room dorm with 3 people in it that gets inspections
>>
>>35110557
So you saved up $3k and didn't buy a gun when you had the money, and gave all of it to your family instead of giving them $2,850 and buying yourself a gun?

How about doing whatever you did to save up $3k again, but only as long as you need to save up $150, then buying a pawnshop shotgun?

>>35110574
He's spending money right now. He can spend less of it. Clip coupons, pick up change he finds on the ground, donate plasma for money, try to get a weekend job cutting laws, go pick up cans and turn them in for the deposit, whatever he has to do.

Even at $3/week he'll save up $150 in a year. If you tell me that's impossible I'm going to fucking laugh at you.

>or maybe you save the bernie dollars you get from the government you fuckin leach

Get absolutely fucked, you collosal faggot.

I worked my balls off outside every summer to pay for my schooling. I lived as cheaply as possible as a student. After I graduated I got a cheap apartment and didn't go out or do anything that cost money until I paid off my debt. I work hard at my job.

Kill yourself.

>>35110609
Apply for a job from the university. They're always hiring students to work in dining centers, computer labs, as groundskeepers, etc. Then you won't have to go anywhere.

>You still haven't addressed where the fuck I'd hide a rifle or shotgun in my one room dorm with 3 people in it that gets inspections

Honestly, what the fuck do you even want us to do about that?

If inspections are an actual concern, go buy a shotgun, cut the barrel down to the minimum legal length, and hide it well. Put it up in the ceiling, under the floor, or wherever you can. None of us know the layout of your dorm or where to hide shit in it better than you do.
>>
File: mfwbubbs.jpg (5KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
mfwbubbs.jpg
5KB, 299x168px
>>35110609
>Can't afford a shitty used bike
What with all that spare time you couldn't mosey on down to your local waterway and salvage one??

Seriously though, you probably should be culled by this storm. You weren't creative enough to prepare yourself.
t. Grew up poor in deepest darkest West Virginia
>>
>>35110609
Those are just excuses man nothing stops you from getting a local job and a free bike from Craigslist.
>>
>>35110658
Admit it, I had no option
>admits he doesn't know my dorm room
>but does know my schedule, college layout, and campus jobs better than me

No, you don't

Also I'm not spending. I don't spend a single thing, my food is a meal plan that is on a card only usable on campus, can't be withdrawn from, and extra cash is not refunded

The $3k was for a car, it took me all my college career to save up

Why can't you admit some people were just born in bad situations for fun ownership
>>35110660
It's obvious your from virginia, trust me there is no bike down by the water way.

Stay safe
>>
>>35110676
You mean aside from, for the 10th time, my class schedule and the layout of this area?
>>
>>35110609
Get a job on campus
>>
This is the equivalent of "I'm fat because of genetics"

OP, good troll. Very effective but you only get 50% total points for picking the easiest board.
>>
>>35110724
Isn't one
>>35110732
There is no troll everyone just decided to fucking argue and try to refute me for no reason. As if I haven't tried this shot myself
>>
>>35110723
Okay so you get a different schedule. I've been there done that and have two degrees. You have no valid excuse.
>>
>>35110749
What ? I literally can't there is only one slot for each class and it's requires and I'd still have to do homework study, work on thesis, do extra shirt with professors

It's absolutely ridiculous how you people can't let it go
>>
File: bubbscartlake.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
bubbscartlake.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>35110715
>your
>virginia
College education, ladies and germs.

People throw bikes in canals, rivers, and culverts all across the civilized world.I live in Vermont now and I see bikes in the river every single day. Or you could find a free one, or borrow one, or steal one.

You will be wishing you had gone down to the canal/whatnot, fished out a bicycle, and nursed it back to health when you meet the Storm God. A gun is your least concern.
>>
>>35110715
>but does know my schedule, college layout, and campus jobs better than me

I never said that, but I do know for a fucking fact you're not studying 24/7, because nobody is. If you want a gun badly enough you'll make it happen, but instead you're on /k/ crying about how life isn't fair. Instead of shitposting here go on Amazon mechanical turk and grind tasks for cash. Go work for an online transcription service. Offer to tutor people that are in classes you've already taken.

There are ways to make money out there without even getting out of your chair, you just have the initiative to go after them.

>The $3k was for a car, it took me all my college career to save up

First off, why didn't you go get a gun back when you had the cash but before you family asked for the money?

Second, how did you save up the $3k? You're saying you're not spending any money, yet you were somehow bringing in enough money to save up $3k at one point. What were you doing that earned that money? Go do it again.

>Why can't you admit some people were just born in bad situations for fun ownership

I never said bad situations don't exist, just that the impossible sob story you're spinning here doesn't.

>>35110780
>It's absolutely ridiculous how you people can't let it go

It's absolutely ridiculous that over your college career where you amassed $3k, you couldn't get a cheap pawn shop shotgun, then have the audacity to come on here and cry about it, then bring up the fact you don't know where to hide it like that's in some way "unfair."
>>
>>35110780
You're assuming I wasn't in your exact situation. How many classes are you even taking? I had no issues taking tons of courses and working at the same time, my uni was like an hour away from my house. If I can time manage, so can you.
>>
>>35110802
He could literally post on Craigslist asking for one and sooner or later someone would offer one. I'd guarantee if he watches the "free" section for a few weeks someone will be giving one away anyway.

Now watch him cry about how he'd have no way to get the bike, but still cry about how he can't afford a gun even though the same problem of being able to go pick up the bike would also exist with the gun.
>>
>>35110826
CL always has them. Literally look for a few days and you'll find someone giving one away. There is no excuse to be poor unless you have some debilitating injuries or mental problems.
>>
>>35109823
good, poor people who can't un-poor themselves should die to make way for more capable citizens.
>>
File: camboboat.jpg (72KB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
camboboat.jpg
72KB, 1050x590px
>Has zero income
>Little education
>Lives in the goldurned woods
>Literally foraging for food
>Still more armed than you
>>
Have a good relation with your neighbors and your community. It will serve you better than you roleplaying as an operator in a natural disaster.
>>
>>35110844
Yeah but he's got "woe is me" syndrome.
>>
File: the-legend-of-cambo.jpg (60KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
the-legend-of-cambo.jpg
60KB, 680x478px
>>35110858
Better picture, should have used this one.
>>
>>35110802
There is no canal.
>I see you've made grammatical error tough luck fucko your argument is invalid
>>35110806
>there's no way you're doing this 24/7
Well, I am.
>>35110806
>just do it again
Alright let me go on summer break for 3 years and work a job before Irma hits
>you couldn't get a gun
I was underage, with nowhere to hide it
And the money was FOR A CAR which would help me get a gun.
>>35110816
I am in class all day, then I'm doing homework, then I'm reading, then I'm working in my thesis, then I'm doing independent projects and also labbing with professors as well as trying to get hired for when I graduate
>>35110826
>>35110844
1. Unrealistic
2. The distance issues was only ever 1/2 my problem
>>35110849
But I literally am working to not be poor
>>35110858
It's a good thing whoever that is grew up spoiled enough ( with guns) to be able to in this moment of time excell in that specific situation that I could not possible prepare for
>>
>>35109874
Every shitskin i know with this story got $100k grant from the feds to open a fucking gas station like you couldn't do that with literally any unemployed jimbo or jamal.
Get over yourself and your brood's "accomplishments" you fucking roach.
>>
File: raymundorains.gif (162KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
raymundorains.gif
162KB, 500x379px
>>35110870
tfw Bernie Sandberg can't save you from the weather
>>
>>35110870
I've realized that, as I said before poor is a mindset.
>>35110881
So how many courses are you taking?
>>35110883
Please tell me where I can get a 100k grant to open a business, I'll do it tomorrow. Everything my family has they earned through hard work.
>>
>>35109914

Are you trolling? It sounds like you're trolling. Seriously how hard for you can it be to have a part time job while you go to school. I did. It was called Lot Attendant for Enterprise Rent a Car. All you do all day is wash cars, move cars, go to other branches to pick up cars and get paid. So unless you're doing an ass tonne of unpaid internships for that exp or your degree is that damn difficult its not hard to put data into a computer or wash a car.
>>
>>35110881
>>there's no way you're doing this 24/7
>Well, I am.

Ok, well thanks for letting me know you're lying. Want proof? You're shitposting on /k/ right now.

>>just do it again
>Alright let me go on summer break for 3 years and work a job before Irma hits

All you had to do was keep some of that $3k you earned for the day you turned 21.

>And the money was FOR A CAR which would help me get a gun.

Whoa, whoa whoa there, cowboy! Was the money for a car that would help you get a gun, or was it for your family like you said earlier? Or if it's for both, do they live just off of this campus that's apparently in the middle of nowhere? If that's the case, why are you living at a dorm instead of at home to save money?

I'm smellin' a lie, anon.

>1. Unrealistic
>2. The distance issues was only ever 1/2 my problem

Getting a free bike of craigslist is unrealistic? Fucking kek.

Jesus Christ, I hope if this hurricane kills people it takes you instead of someone that isn't a lying, self pitying retard.
>>
I know that this storm is going to be bad. Over the next few days a lot of people are going to lose a lot of what they have. Some will lose nearly everything. It will bring a slight ray of happiness to me to know that somewhere in all of that howling dark and rain and waves, OP's lungs will be filling with seawater.
>>
>ITT:"OP has concerns on having no guns during hurricane, asks for advice, /k/ instead bitches that he doesn't have a gun and just lists things he could have done to get money as if that is any use to anybody let alone someone in a dorm who is days away from landfall, OP reveals he's worked harder than most of the useless autistic fucks on /k/, /k/ is eternally triggered"
>>
>>35109823
Lord Kek protects those who are loyal to him.

Sacrifice a hobo in his name and you will never die.
>>
>>35110957
My family took my money I saved for a car , I literally said that the first time
And then your entire post Falls apart from that evidence aside from
>you're on /k/ right now!
Everything is canceled for the hurricane, that's pretty obvious anon
>>
>>35110983
>Not going around helping with boarding up windows for cash since class is cancelled

Look, either way the past is the past and now you are right shit outta luck on the gunbuyin front kid.
>>
>>35111018
I CAN'T DO THAT I'M TOO BUSY
>>
So OP I've asked twice now. How many classes are you taking?
>>
>>35111018
Yeah, I win, you lose. That's literally what this argument was about. Thanks for conceding to my views
Yes this argument was that dumb.

I won't reply to anything further, this argument is just "I don't believe you!!" And me going "well, a,b,c" and the response being "I don't believe a,bc!" And I go "well, w,y,x"

It's become a religious debate and not an argument and this thread was never supposed to be an argument but you all turned it into one

I win, you lose.
>>
>>35111025
As I said, either way you ARE NOT GETTING A FIREARM. Time to hunt alternatives. Use your brain and find a way to either evacuate or bug in somewhere safe/ make yours safer. Time to put on your big boy pants and deal with your situation. Or you could just give up now and hang yourself in the closet, your call. Want to live? Want to stay safe? Get off of /k/, make a plan, and get to work. NOW. Don't even reply, just get to work.
>>
>>35111064
NO ITS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE
>>
>>35110913
http://classroom.synonym.com/business-grants-immigrants-7454512.html
Mostly used to start "afro-caribbean boutiques" and muzzie gas stations, as stated.
Just google keywords with .gov and you will have a wall of links.
>>
>>35111046
>OP smashes his toys and goes home screaming about winning or something
>>
>>35111088
All I see is for Africans asians hispanics, nowhere does it say white european, looks like I'm not getting that grant.
>>
>>35110983
>My family took my money I saved for a car , I literally said that the first time

Fine, I misread what you wrote. Doesn't change the fact that from the time they "took" (wtf) that $3k from you, you could have been doing something to earn a few bucks per week.

>Everything is canceled for the hurricane, that's pretty obvious anon

Then get on mechanical turk and start earning money before the power goes out, bitch. Maybe by the time the next hurricane hits, you'll have made enough money to buy a shotgun. Assuming you survive this one, that is.

>>35111046
>hahaha! I'm still nogunz and poor, that means I win! I was right and you were wrong lol XD!

You're a fucking faggot, you know that?

YOU started this thread crying about how it isn't "fair" that you don't own a gun, people pointed out ways that you could have gotten one, and every time you came up with some bullshit excuse, and now you've stormed off and """left the thread""" crying you've won because nobody is able to magically get you a gun.

Just admit it, even just to yourself if not to us because you're obviously a prideful faggot, that you were a dumb shithead that didn't prioritize getting a gun until it was too late. "Fair" has nothing to do with it.

Enjoy the hurricane, retard.
>>
>>35109823
stop being a lazy faggot
i bought funs on minimum wage, you have no excuse
>>
>tfw not enough of an immigrant to get a grant so I can do shit
>family not set up enough so I would have a chance
>hs drop out because the high school shut down
>no mom or dad
>squat in a friend's house
>boomers call me lazy
>>
>>35111118
To be fair pointing out how someone should have done something

Even if you're right

Is basically the most worthless statement of all time
>>
>>35109823
You're in a college dorm, you should be alright. Worst case scenario, band together with other college kids you can trust and use improvised clubs.
>>
>>35111148
WOLVERIIIIIIIIIINES
>>
>>35111125
>all successful immigrants get grants
Topkek it's called not being a lazy nigger.
>>
>>35111118
Jesus dude it's like you're a boomer, you take the easy route and then yell at others who have to go through hell
>>
>>35111125
Sell drugs, buy funs with all that keesh.
>>
>>35111155
That's not a strawman anon that's my real life
>>
>>35111140
No it isn't. Since he apparently couldn't figure it out before, we're giving him advice on what to do for next time. However, with this particular horse, we can lead him to water but we can't make him drink it seems.

The most worthless statement of all time is how it isn't "fair" that OP doesn't have something he didn't work for and buy. This entire thread was just him bitching, then complaining when people called him dumb. I don't know what the fuck else he was expecting. What makes it even more worthless is that if he's honestly worried about looters and shit, he should be out trying to fortify his dorm instead of crying about his poor life choices on /k/.

>>35111157
Oh yeah? What easy route did I take then? Please, do tell.
>>
This is what you get for not living in PA.
>No hurricanes
>No tornadoes
>No earthquakes
>No wildfires
>Good gun laws
>Lotsa innawoods

All you gotta do is stay away from philly.
>>
>>35111168
Don't blame your lack of success on another person.
>>
File: trash.jpg (1MB, 1638x3053px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
1MB, 1638x3053px
you faggots looooove giving trips attention
>>
>>35111183
Huh?
>>
>>35111189
roll
>>
>>35111025
Obviously you have enough spare time to argue with the entire thread....
>>
>>35111174
Nigga this was just a hurricane thread you autistic tard.
Your easy route was your life kid
>>
>>35111192
Work harder. If my family that spoke no English could be succesful then so can you considering you are literate and even have internet access.
>>
>>35111203
>Nigga this was just a hurricane thread you autistic tard.

OP quickly turned it into a sob story about his life, so no, it wasn't.

>Your easy route was your life kid

Oh, so you know me then? What's my name?
>>
File: IMG_9041.jpg (621KB, 971x4029px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9041.jpg
621KB, 971x4029px
Go to the hardware store and pick up 20$ worth of pipe and borrow your neighbors hacksaw.

http://mindtomachine.blogspot.com/2014/08/12-gauge-pipe-shotgun.html?m=1

Also instead of holding the receiver on with bolts put it as far back as it will go and use hose clamps, duct tape and really good rope.

I did this shit when I was 16 and financed it with 1$ art commissions at my school.

Follow up picture shortly.
>>
File: IMG_5755.jpg (727KB, 3024x1279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5755.jpg
727KB, 3024x1279px
>>35111269
This one uses no bolts the only downside is that if the wood drys out and you run 5+ shots through it the wood may start to split, although I used pine so it might just be because of shit wood.
>>
>>35111269
>>35111286
Yeah, but you see OP has no car and his campus is apparently alone, off in the middle of nowhere, so far away from anything else that he can't walk. There are no buses and his local craigslist has a ban on giving away free bikes. He's also studying 24/7.

With all of that you can see why it's not fair to tell him he has to go to home depot and buy $7 worth of plumbing and shot shot shells.
>>
>>35111312
>University alone
Find a hacksaw and re-distribute some of the schools pipes

Also shotgun shells can be made from paper, matches, tin cans, tin foil, and beer cans; all of which are plentiful around a campus, just use gravel as shot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T9Jz4LnX0-A

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0
Use stick matches instead of paper ones, they're a bit easier to remove the powder from.
>>
>>35109914
I worked made taxable income starting at age 14 and saved up, finally put myself through an undergrad program in 3 years in my mid 20s while working 2 and 3 jobs. Stop being a whiny, lazy cunt and go find some shitty hourly wage jobs while getting your degree if you want something.

Let me guess, "wage slaving" is beneath you.
>>
>>35111433
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANON, OP CAN'T DO THAT!!! IT'S NOT FAIR HE DOESN'T ALREADY HAVE A GUN!
>>
>>35111456
HE HAS NO FREE TIME TO WORK BUT HES SHITPOSTING ON 4CHAN ITS NOT FAIR
>>
File: IMG_7652.jpg (92KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7652.jpg
92KB, 720x720px
>>35111456
>>
>>35111477
STOP BEING UNREALISTIC
>>
>>35111490
What kind of faggot do you have to that you can't even afford to an hero?
>>
>>35111520
OP
>>
>>35111520
apparently op
>>
Since you live at a college, there are bars nearby. Dont try to tell me there arent because youre a goddamn liar. You can go be a weekend bouncer/doorman if you arent a beta faggot. Most places pay 50 a night plus tip out. 2 or 3 weeks and youve got money for a cheap shotgat you stupid, lazy, double-nigger.
>>
File: 1503098506957.jpg (300KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
1503098506957.jpg
300KB, 600x825px
tfw didn't fall for all of the fuddhate on this board
>tfw old people love me, the men tell me they wish their faggot son/ grandson was like me, the women say I'm the most handsomest boy innaworld
>tfw get free stories, food, and guns for helping out old people and not being a total piece of shit
>>
>>35109914
>But it isnt fair

Welcome to life you whiny fuck. Now put on some big boy pants and stop whinning.

>how the fuck could I have possibly saved $200

Um, work? It's what the rest of us do. I've done school part time while working full time, working full time and school part time (sucked, only needed to do it a semester), and I've worked two jobs after graduation. Work! Can you not donate plasma or something? take part in paid surveys? Pick up cans for scrap metal? Write porn for commissions? You are awfully worthless if you can't figure out a way to make a measly $200 in a year.

>and store a rifle sized gun in my college dorm?

Who said rifle? You can score a handgun through private sales if you look. Plenty of places to hide even a rifle if you are creative, which we've covered you're not otherwise you'd have figured out a hustle and gotten some money.

>really?

Yes, you are really dumb and worthless. Kill yourself and help make America great again. That you're welping about the lack of a gun when you should be figuring out if you need to evacuate and have clean water proves it.
>>
>>35111181
>can't buy liquor at a gas station
Literally a cuck state
>>
>>35111665
Nice blog
>>
File: 1485728596826.gif (979KB, 336x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485728596826.gif
979KB, 336x250px
>>35111685
>Work
Work isn't fair anon. You have to start off low and then put in effort to gain respect and promotions. Not everyone is a trust fund kid.
>>
>tfw can't have guns in the house because brother is a felon
>and as part of his probation can't have funs in the place he's staying
>>
>>35111745
>current year
>living with other people
>>
>>35111433
That video about making ammo is pretty fucking cool.

I want to try that one day, but I think I'd try to make reusable metal shells instead of using cardboard.
>>
>>35111765
Senpaitachi senpai
>>
>>35111709
Missouri pls go. Don't you have dindus to do nuffin' to?
>>
>>35110881
Alright OP, assuming your situation absolutely precludes any kind of income while in school and you have no way to store a gun, just don't come to the saltiest of weapon boards and bitch about it. Finish your degree and get a job, then acquire gat. Everyone is ripping into you right now because you set yourself up for it in your approach. If your situation is actually untenable then just grind through and get yours when it's over. GLHF with Irma.
>>
>>35112049
Also look up how to make prison shanks if you're afraid someone is going to kill you over bottled water. Where theres a will theres a way.
>>
>>35111725
True. I worked 9 months at a McDonald's starting at $7/hr back in '04, and did temp work for years in warehouses and light industrial, usually for $8/hr. The money eventually added up. After graduation, the temp gigs turned to office work for $10-12.50, eventually $15 at a place that hired me on at $18 plus benefits. I've been there almost 3 years now as a permanent employee and making just over $20/hr. I wasn't a trust fund kid either, but I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere whining on an internet board like the OP.

I hope the OP comes back because I want to know if his family *took* his $3,000 in which case he should sic the cops on them for being thieving fucks. Or if he *gave* it to them, in which case, he has no reason to whine about not having it now.
>>
I love it when a thread makes me feel better about myself. I may be a fat lazy fuck, but at least I'm not as lazy as OP

>>35111189
>>
>>35111189
> be Rosario, 22
> has less than 2oz of weed
> but gets caught in some fucktard's muh drug free zone zero tolerance penis gargle
> gets charged for the brass knuckles she thought were a cool and edgy accessory but not a weapon
> fucked for life

Can we talk about how dumb this is?
>>
>>35112495
No fuck off
>>
itt: people who have large car payments, multiple credit cards, refuse to pa student loans, refuse to have no emergency fund, all blaming everybody but themselves for their actions
>>
>>35111725
>"not everyone is a trust fund kid so no point in working"
>doesn't realize that most millionares in America today are first generation rich

Found the Bernie vote
>>
>>35111599
dude today's young people don't understand work
>>
File: 1437019689383.jpg (219KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1437019689383.jpg
219KB, 750x750px
>>35109938
All of the above
>>
>>35112645
Fuck that. I live on dirt, drive a 20 year old car and (for now) 6 months worth of money for emergencies.
I legitimately don't understand people who actively choose to have debt.
>>
>>35110609
Yet another demonstration about how people who are broke have every excuse in the known and unknown universe yet can't explain how everyday homeless broke people are starting a journey of hard work and determination which will eventually see them get a house and build wealth. "It's hard so, it's impossible"
>>
>>35112701
check your privlege, if you succeed in America it's because you're white and if you succeed and aren't white it's because you're lucky (so as not to hurt my confirmation bias)
>>
File: 1501185396690.jpg (47KB, 720x717px) Image search: [Google]
1501185396690.jpg
47KB, 720x717px
>>35109823
lo rip, ive been working summers since i was 15ish at a factory, ive got armor, a safe, nd about to have an ar10 build in like a week, tfw your 1k rounds of .308 comes on 911, stop being lazy and work lo
>>
>>35112654
Is your sarcasm meter broken?
>>
>>35109914
Get a job. Shit, get two. Part timing in college towns is easy as fuck.
>>
>>35111189
rollin
>>
>>35111829
Primers made with matches are corrosive, so be careful.
>>
File: you magnificent bastard.jpg (46KB, 386x480px) Image search: [Google]
you magnificent bastard.jpg
46KB, 386x480px
>>35112684
The only correct answer.
>>
>>35109823
If it makes you feel better.
Having guns doesn't minimize danger, it just improves your chances of surviving it.
>>
>>35109874
>american's are the laziest people
>we work more hours per week, have less vacation/off time and retire at a later age
>>
I don't want to hear it. I have a very functional car that is paid off, 11 guns (Milsurps and high quality semi autos, no poorfag shit) and never worry about ammo. All on an E4 pay scale after theft (tax) after saving 15% of my money every check.

Before I joined the military I was poorer and barely scraped by but I owned many guns and this was right after the Aurora Massacre price inflation.

Drop the drugs and alcohol you waste.
>>
>>35113601
>Milsurps
>no poorfag shit
uh huh
>>
>>35113725
Milsurps and non poorfag semi autos.

Lick a dick fag.
>>
>>35109823

I started working at 16, making about $7.50/hr.

I couldn't afford college, so I got a professional certification.

I'm 25 now, I make $40k/year with only two years experience in my current field.

I have about $10,000 worth of firearms and optics.

I live somewhere there isn't likely to ever be a hurricane or earthquake.

Your situation is your own fault. Go fuck yourself.

Hope you don't die, you whiny self victimizing piece of shit.
>>
>>35113568

>we work more hours per week, have less vacation/off time and retire at a later age

Mostly because the majority of Americans are fucking horrible with money and just wallow in debt they don't need their entire working life.
>>
>>35110359
This. I was born poor to a single mom, grew up in a rotted out trainer and had a fucked up upbringing, graduated high school then went out and got a fucking career because I got up off my ass and chose to better myself. I worked picking up bodies for the morgue for a year until I landed my way into my dream job. at one point I was working 3 jobs to get what I wanted. Life get's better once you own up to your responsibility in all this and decide to choose what happens in your life. We all have the same 24 hours.
>just bought a Glock and a MK 18 in the past 6 months
>>
>>35111025
Why the fuck did you decide to get so heavily involved in school? You'd better be in medical school or law school or something.
OP, you've been blinded and brainwashed, and now that you're getting a reality check, you're freaking out. You have many lessons to learn from this.
Seriously though, get back with us once irma is out of the way.
>>
>>35111189
Rollin

>captcha: welcome sumbang
Why yes I would.
>>
>>35109823
literally why would you post on a conservative gun-loving american board for sympathy
what the fuck did you think would happen
>>
>>35109823
Why the hell did you never get a nugget or a hi-point? Just hunt down a cheap ass gun and buy it instead of making excuses. You fucked up and waited instead of hunting down a cheap used hi-point carbine or something like that when you had the chance.
>>
>>35111189
Here we go
>>
>>35111189
Rollin'
>>
Rebar + duct tape
Sorted.
>>
>>35109914

i bought my first nugget for $125 when i was in college and it sat on top of a spam can in my dorm closet with the bayonet fixed
>>
>>35112277
Are you me?

Sorry I mean NO ITS IMPOSIBLE FOR ME TO EARN 200$ AT ANY POINT THE LAST FEW MONTHS. MY FAMILY """"STOLE"""" 3K SOMEHOW I WONT GO INTO ABLUBLUABLUBUBU
>>
File: 20170909_094249.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170909_094249.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>35109823
Life isn't fair. Check my setup homie
>>
>>35110566
>Private sale of handguns is still legal even if you're under 21
Wait hold the fuck up
Is this true? Any other Floridians care to confirm? I've been only buying rifles now and I'm dying to turn 21 so I can get me some sweet hand cannons
>>
>>35109823
You could buy guns for $100 or less. You just chose to spend your money on crack instead.
>>
>>35113568
>because some people work harder means all do
>implying Mexicans and other foreigners don't inflate those numbers
>yet still have no money in your bank accounts when you need it
>>35114263
Nice man. For the majority of us, success isn't earned, it's built on years of hard work and dedication. I know what's it's like being poor, when my family first came to America we didn't even have beds to sleep on.
>>
>>35109938
Shoot the looters to make them go away.
>>
>>35109914
>It's just not FAIR! /k/ you should provide me a $2,000 AR plus a 3 bedroom house and a brand new Toyota Camry! And pay for my college, too. And find me a gf for fucky-fucky. Oh, and a Nintendo Switch. And a zillion Robux.
>>
>>35109874
Bet those tax free subsidies on your business were nice. Dont worry though when theyre about to lapse just transfer ownership to the next fresh arrival from your family. Im not even mad at you though, i wohld use it too in your position. Im mad at the fucking system that always it over and over again
>>
>>35110359
Gotta agree here, I dont particularly like you but i respect your positions tripwhore.
>>
>>35115494
Are you living in the storeroom of a gas station or something?
>>
>>35115742
Staying at one of the shelters and helping serve food. Originally it was supposed to be Nat. Guard and other ERT but Collier sent them packing and now its over capacity with people off the street
>>
>>35115768
Shit man, that sucks.

I hope all those charities are actually helping, you always hear about the Red Cross fucking people over and shit. I just gave to that charity JJ Watt started instead, I hope it's helping at least a little.
>>
Im a college student in FL myself. Yet Ive managed to buy an average of two guns a year for the last four years. That includes a few pricier purchases.

Im pretty sure a few years back the FLSC rulled the dorms at public schools fall under the law of domicile for the means of legally owning and keeping a firearm. Im sure someone here with more time can correct me.

See you fuckers when services come back on.
>>
>>35110359
Honestly this. The company I work at will hire anyone with a pulse as a concrete laborer starting at $18/hr, which sounds pretty fucking good seen as how it doesn't require any prior experience, right? Well the vast majority of people don't make it longer than a month or so cause they're not prepared to bang out 60 hour weeks on the regular doing manual labor, or they get put in jail, or they end up doing some really stupid shit to get fired. I payed for my first year of college out of pocket by working there all summer, and bought a mini 14 as well, so OP can suck my dick
>>
>>35109865
You can order penicillin and iodine pills online easy. And you honestly think all these tactitards and prepper fudds don't always carry at least one personal first aid kit in their cars, in every room in their house, and on their person with their carry at any given time? Stay mad nomedz
>>
>>35115904
same here, just graduated UCF and was able to afford 1-2 new guns a year and tons of ammo. Just bought a house in a neighborhood with underground power lines so I'm looking forward to shitposting, drinking and playan vidya all weekend

financial responsibility isn't that hard
>>
>>35116065
Im on the same leg as the hospital so at least they will try to get us back up soon. If your isp loses power you might not be able to shitpost. Im just hoping the cell towers dont get fully rekt. Or else i wont know when school is supposed to start again. Dont matter much im set with cigars and bourbon.
>>
File: Mulbekh monastery, India.jpg (327KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mulbekh monastery, India.jpg
327KB, 1920x1080px
>>35115607
I won't say anyone's flat-out lazy, but employers should have some incentive to stay in the country and provide employment to people in need of it.
Saying this might get me marked as some fat cat who'd be a morbidly obese cat if not for the system keeping him down, so I propose we play a game:
ยจ>Consider thing that's advertised as MADE IN (your country)
>Ask yourself if it could've been built cheaper anywhere else
I do not live in the US, so I can't say much about how it is for business owners there, but where I live, they're harshly taxed. "Fair enough!", some might say, but it is harsh to smaller businesses. Whenever I get this extra tax, I need to take money out of the company to pay it - Money I'd much rather spend on new equipment, changing things to fit the ever-enroaching FDA equivalent's progressively more autistic and bureaucratic demands, hiring more local unskilled labor instead of hiring through an East European hiring agency so I could pay them fucking peanuts.
>Cry me a fuckin river saint Moneybags
To be sure, a lot of business owners lack the decency and would much rather work an easily replaceable skeleton crew to their bones in tumbledown locales with dangerously outdated equipment and pocket the difference, but giving them a tax break to allow for the opposite shows that the government is willing to take the chance on their decency.
Starting and running a business carries greater risk than "just" showing up to work, and is a constant struggle against ever overreaching bureaucrats, unpredictability and long days.
While I won't say *you* deserve shit (because you know you don't), the tax breaks make it easier for them to create jobs for nationals, which is in the government's best interests (reducing unemployment).
It's not all a fat cats' club. I'll stop now, because my rant is looking to become as autistic as OP's.
Pic unrelated, it's a monastery in India.
>>
>>35111189
Roll for Tonya!
>>
>>35111189
>>35117136
Oh fucking nice, I got an 18-year-old blond who's only black mark is she probably used a friend's car or something and their parents called the cops out of spite.

I can really live with that, she looks like a straight-shooter. I was expecting some hot psychopath, but this works even better.
>>
>>35109823
>Its just not fair
the concept of fairness is a social construct.
kys
>>
>>35109924
>Cant get a hipoint because not 21
Posession is 18, and private purchase is 18. Only FFL is 21
>>
>>35110881
how did you get to college? what is going on with your family? is your father dead? Are you on a scholarship? the time labbing you should be doing work study faggot, literally fuck you you stupid fucking lazy bitch. you live on campus which saves all of that commute bullshit and time etc. you have no expenses for food and housing apparently the campus is swarming with little part time jobs and i was gonna say maybe youre a piece of shit person who nobody likes but youre labbing with professors after hours etc you could be hired as an assistant for them or the lab I have worked in that capacity you're just a fucking idiot who will never do anything even after you graduate and get your degree faggot. there are single mothers living in shitty apartments far from school working to get a degree while taking care of some bastard but you who are there literally in a communist paradise where you have every opportunity to succeed living on campus which is expensive as fuck are going out of your way to make excuses hate on other people and go oh woe is me. die in a fire buddy.
>>
>>35111078
lol, literally him lmao.
>>
>>35109823
You can't shoot a hurricane anyway.
>>
>>35109823
THERE WAS AN ANON WHO SUCKED A DICK FOR A GLOCK, YOU DON'T WANT IT BAD ENOUGH ASSHOLE. IT'S NOBODIES FAULT BUT YOUR OWN.
>>
>>35114184
That's why we have double the gdp per capita of the next closest nation
>>
>>35118325
You absolutely can. Problem is stopping power.
>>
>>35109874
Get over yourself, faggot
>>
50% of this thread is entitled little shits that think they matter
The other 50% are poorfags that say they are too poor for a bike, yet are able to afford a phone/computer with internet
>>
>>35118586
From what I am told a.45 ACP or a 10mm Could rip entire countries apart, so maybe we could use it to save the south.
>>
>>35111189
oik
>>
File: 2017-09-09 18-40-39.png (389KB, 1019x506px) Image search: [Google]
2017-09-09 18-40-39.png
389KB, 1019x506px
>>35109823
I'll just leave this here OP.
>>
>>35111189
Rawlin
>>
File: 1481597744501.png (43KB, 657x560px) Image search: [Google]
1481597744501.png
43KB, 657x560px
>will likely never have to use my arsenal to fend of packs of rabid niggers because my area never suffers serious natural disasters unless armageddon were to occur

What is even the point?
>>
>>35115607
>implying that you need any type of government handouts to make money
I dropped out of HS at 16 and made 90k in a year at 21. I literally just learned how to paint and do basic interior maintenance and started a business with a few other guys doing subcontracting in apartment buildings. You'd have to be a lazy piece of shit or just incredibly stupid to make minimum wage in the US. Luckily there are plenty stupid lazy people to go around so I have someone to cook my food and serve me coffee.
>>
guise its gunna rain pretty sure this is it, SHTF
>>
When I was in college, FULL TIME, I worked two part time jobs. One before school in the morning and one on the weekends.
Yes it sucked and yes I got my ass up at 3AM but at least I wasn't a fucking useless ass-hungry super faggot like OP.
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF OP YOU LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE BACK IN THE YEAR OF 1957 WE HAD TO WORRY ABOUT THE GODDAMN BOLSHEVIKS, I WALKED EVERY DAY BEHIND A PLOW HORSE UPHILL TWO WAYS GOD DAMN IT. THAT'S WHAT BUILT THIS FUCKING COUNTRY. PLOW HORSES AND SLIDE RULES, TOP MEN GETTING SHIT DONE.

ALL HAIL THE HURRICANE GOD... BASTARD SON OF ARMOK.

THAT IS ALL.
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.