[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've got about $1500 to spend on a new gun (saving about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So I've got about $1500 to spend on a new gun (saving about $500 for an optic) and I'm not sure which route I want to go.

The only holes in my collection that I'm really jonesing to fill is the lack of a 5.56 rifle and a pistol caliber carbine.

As far as the rifles are concerned:
>I find AR's kind of boring
>I prefer left side charging
>I really want a last shot BHO with a slide release.

I plan on getting a SCAR 17 eventually so I'm not terribly interested in the 16.

I would also be happy going with a pistol caliber carbine but I would want to go SBR so that should be factored into price. I've got an unnatural boner for the Kriss, would it be worth it in 10mm?

Noteable mentions:
SIG 556XI. It seems about perfect, but they're kind of hard to find
FS2000. No BHO but again, kind of an unnatural boner for it and I can't shake the idea of it.

Any ideas would be great. Pic unrelated, but my boy Roy Campbell (bottom) would sure appreciate the help too.
>>
get a lever gun in .44 Mag
no I don't know what the options on the market are right now please do my homework for me
>>
>>35108476
Just looking for some first hand experience with guns that fit the description.

I'm aware of some of the options
>SIG 556XI
>CZ 805 BREN
>IWI ACE
>SCAR 16
>Tavor
>AUG
etc etc

Just looking for some input, chill homie.
>>
>>35108509
yeah but dude
levers
>>
>>35108543
No joke, they're dope as shit, and I don't have one, but I'm not aching to get one like I am those other two.
>>
>>35108442
slr-104

You won't regret it
>>
>>35108442
Galil ACE in 556.
Left side charging.
556 model has BHO with slide release
Cheap mags
Cheap ammo
Folding stock
Cool
>>
I've got the Jewvor.
It's fun.
>>
keep this alive
>>
RDB fits all categories.
>>
>>35109436
it takes /k/ threads all day to fall off of the board
>>
I have the 556xi.
It's a nice rifle and it's decently accurate, I get around 1-1.5 onch groupings at 100 yards from the bench using PPU.
The piston system kicks lightly and keeps the chamber very clean.
The grip and stock are amazingly ergonomic imo and the cheek riser is literally perfect. The polymer is incredibly solid.

However there are no spare parts available anywhere. The flash hider is a pain in the ass to remove. And it mauls casings.
>>
>>35109724
My boner increases. Might be worth just waiting to find one. The parts availability is concerning though.

Thanks for the info friendo.
>>
>>35109766
More info:
People still sell barrel assemblies for it.
The bolt uses fuckhuge ak style lugs instead of several smaller ar style lugs, so it's pretty durable.
It should share the same recoil spring as the the sig 556.
It does not share the same grip dimensions as the sig 556.and the grip itself is pretty narrow.
The trigger is a bit odd. There's no trigger stop, instead there's a springloaded plunger that gives increasing resistance the further you pull the trigger. You can adjust the plunger with a 5mm wrench and a 7mm wrench for a lighter trigger pull.
>>
>>35109936
No joke that sounds dope. Thanks for all the info as well.

bonertothechin.gif
>>
>>35111011
Just keep in mind the noparts problem is pretty important. If anything ever breaks you'll have to scour the web to find someone who has what you need. I'm not sure if sig will even fix it under warranty.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.