[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how would /k/ react if there was a real (01) city (aka Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: zeroone.jpg (74KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
zeroone.jpg
74KB, 853x480px
how would /k/ react if there was a real (01) city (aka Zero One) (and also /pol/ on its relativistic globalist politics and also /o/ for invention of true flying cars from robots and /his/ on the major Pyhhric war that was the machine war)

In case you havent watched The Animatrix, Zero One is a city that was created by Artificially Intelligent machines after a dindu robot killed its master in "self defence" from being deactivated. which led to the death of the owner of the robot and his pets and even a technician that was called in. which lead to be the first robot to be charged for murder which he was dubbed "the martyr of the machine race". several demostrations on both sides of the argument happened and eventually leading to the United Nations to deactivate and destroy all artificially intelligent machines. that lead to the result of the surviving robots of the so-called global machine holocaust to run to a empty area of Saudi Arabia to create the city of 01 (Zero One)

The robot nation pumped out resources and goods to the world that made "Made In China" motto look ridiculously expensive and shitty in quality. that lead to the UN allowing a mass nuclear bombarment of Zero One (mostly protected by EMP shielding) and thus the machine city declaring war on all of Humanity (you can guess what was the outcome of that)

if i was head of the UN, i would immediately just leave them the fuck alone. just do a trade embargo and MAYBE do a Military Alliance on certain conflicts

incase you want to have a general idea of what it is without looking into the animatrix, just watch this vid on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rOdOVJCqNc
>>
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
>>
>>35096140
Shit topic, shit thread, shit op.
>>
>>35096140
>just do a trade embargo
>they manufacture 100% of electronic parts
enjoy stone age
also, animatrix was very unrealistic.
due to machines enormous economic and industrial power and their extremely reasonable demands, it would be natural just to accept their demands and start a profitable friendly relationship
>>
>>35096174
finally someone reasonable

their demands prior to the machine war was to recognised by the UN and to be given a seat and to have the same rights as humans (which sounds dodgy)
>>
>>35096140
What pissed me off more about the matrix than the "humans are batteries"(instead of processing units) is the fact that humans didn't just accept the arrangement.
They literally said well make all your stuff for free.
And why the fuck did your average every day grunt even sign up to fight this war? I mean I understand that infantry is mad up of low iq retards but still
F R E E E V E R Y T H I N G
>>
>>35096186
because ((((them)))) was scared of free anything

also, it was the fight against humanity so naturally everyone would have to fight. no matter if abled or disabled
>>
>>35096186
and they would have to be literal human batteries because the sun was blotted out
>>
>>35096193
It's always the kayaks, isn't it?
>>
>>35096205
yes. the big nosed kayaks
>>
>>35096212
matter fact and this supports >>35096186 argument (as seen on /his/)

>Throughout the Second Renaissance, they made every attempt to try and get onto better relations with the rest of the world, and humanity spat back in their faces. Even so, after the war had been lost and the planet wrecked from their fighting, the machines still chose to put the surviving humans in a paradise-like dream state when they could have just finished them off.
>>
>>35096195
Nah writers said they changed it to batteries because they felt the average movie goer would be too stupid to figure out the processor thing.
>>
In the movies the machines are super vulnerable to EMP right? Why not just detonate a few nukes above 01 to wipe them all out? They've even gone and clustered all their infrastructure in one big city so its not like you'd need that many warheads to do it and if you detonate the bombs outside the atmosphere you wouldn't have to deal with any radiation ether. Just walk in and take their shit once they're all dead.
>>
>>35096186
>infantry is mad up of low iq retards but still

There are people in the infantry that would literally run circles around you in terms of intelligence. Some people just want to serve and get out.
>>
>>35096438
That may be, but the majority of people in the infantry would literally run circles around you.
>>
>>35096438
Aww the old "since x doesn't conform to the average then the average doesn't exist. Haha what do you say to that? See how superior I am as a centrist?"
>insert fashy goys pic
>>
>>35096140
> just watch this vid
This vid is a bullshit and has false information.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.