[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a 45-70 jack people up like this over say a 5.56? I somehow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Would a 45-70 jack people up like this over say a 5.56? I somehow would think it would have the same lethality due to the fact that it will penetrate like a 5.56. I mean snipers that uses .50Cal go for range, not kinetic energy.
>>
>>35095882
Thanks OP, was unsure about seeing this movie but I'm convinced it's worth my hard earned shekels now. My coworker who doesn't know shit about guns kept telling me about how the protagonist had a ".30-30" that "hit like a fuckin' 50 bro", he was under the impression the guy was handloading some extra hot homebrew I guess. Also 5.56 isn't meant to do what .45-70 was.
>>
File: stupid.jpg (81KB, 687x369px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
81KB, 687x369px
>>
>>35095882
>big guns make bad guys fly backwards

what a fucking trainwreck
>>
OP is your webm from a college film project?

It definitely needs a lot of work, but not too bad
>>
What show?
>>
Boy, read a fuuuckin book
>>
>>35095882
Bullets don't make you fly through the air. Now give sauce.
>>
>>35095882
the firefight in that movie was semi realistic until that part
still a fucking great movie though
>>
>>35098271
sauce?
>>
>>35095983
>>35098230
>>35098259
>>35098276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN9PDOoLAfg
>>
>a lonely hunter took out a team of ex-SF mercs
Sure thing hollywood.
>>
>>35095882
Depends on the vest.
>getting hit by bullets makes you fly
No.
>>
>>35098404
I like how she reloads super fast and the movie tried to emphasize this. I guess reloading is cool or something.
>>
>most beautiful and desolate area in America
>shit cinematography
All of those unoriginal shots, this could have been Kino if they let Mann directed it but instead they got the guy from Sicario.
>>
>>35098404
Is this guy from the Avenger movies, the one without any super powers?
>>
>>35098548
This. The premise and title got me kind of interested that it would have a similar atmosphere to the beginning of No Country For Old Men, but what I've seen so far looks like a mix of The Fugitive with fucking CSI.
>>
>>35098548
it's Taylor Sheridan's movie he's not going to let someone else direct it
and some of the cinematography was pretty cool
>>
File: 1.jpg (322KB, 2000x792px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
322KB, 2000x792px
>>35098587
He used the exact same shots as in Sicario.

>top view of convoy driving check
>shakey cam check
>beautiful dusk but lol we focus on the character's face
>hey we fucking helicoptered Hawkeye on top of a mountain but lets just focus on his face

Fucking shit. Pic related was fucking garbage but the cinematography was kino as fuck.
>>
>impact sends guys flying backwards
>that one guy who got launched over a table from the impact to his leg
>cryingPhysicist.jpeg

Equal and opposite
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.