[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys have any recommendations for affordable suppressor-ready

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: wm_11514765.jpg (454KB, 2738x1825px) Image search: [Google]
wm_11514765.jpg
454KB, 2738x1825px
Do you guys have any recommendations for affordable suppressor-ready (i.e. factory threaded) handguns? The CZ P-07 seems like a decent choice at $500, but I was kind of hoping for something in .45 ACP. Can anyone give me some pointers here?
>>
>>35094897
Mark 23
USP45 Tactical
HK45ct
>>
>>35094897
USP .45 T
But at that point you're just teasing yourself
Mk. 23
>>
File: SAR K2.jpg (1MB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SAR K2.jpg
1MB, 2400x1600px
>>35094897
There are plenty of threaded suppressor ready 9mms but .45s are a lot more expensive for no logical reason.

I'd think if you didn't want to spend $1000 on something like an FNX45, which is about the cheapest factory suppressor ready .45. Or you might do something like start with an M&P .45 for $450, buy a threaded barrel or have the barrel threaded by Tornado Technologies, add tall sights and I bet it'd come in under $800.

But then you'd still have an M&P.

I have a Sar K2 .45, it was cheap as frig, and with a Tornado barrel thread job it would be like $600. I don't know if CZ sights would fit on it (I would think so...) but if they do you could get tall sights for another $100 or less.

But here's a question for you: Why do you want to suppress .45 in the first place?
>>
>>35094913
>>35094915
Uh... I was thinking something more in the price range of what I posted...
Basically I'm asking if there is a factory-threaded handgun in .45 that is close is price to the P-07. If there is no such handgun, I'll just go with the P-07.
>>
>>35094985
There is not.
>>
>>35094897

yo OP i'm in the same boat as you. Here are the one's i've been considering

>9mm
Arex Rex Zero 1 Tactical
M&P9 C.O.R.E Threaded

>45
M&P45 Threaded
>>
>>35094967
I'm looking for a carry pistol that I can also suppress. 45 ACP seems like an interesting choice because of how heavy it is, it will still do a lot of damage at subsonic speeds because of it. I'm well aware that the 9 will be quieter, which is why I won't really mind that much if I end up with the P-07.
>>
>>35094967
I handled one of these at Cabelas and thought they were OK.
you think they're satisfactory? I do hear that CZ sights will work
>>
>>35095016
more options:
VP9 Tactical
Remington R1 Enhanced TB
>>
File: hybrid.jpg (2MB, 2600x1733px)
hybrid.jpg
2MB, 2600x1733px
>>35095060
I think the quality is in line with the price. My valuetism is deeply satisfied.

The trigger, both DA and SA are very much like my Sig P226. Not crisp like I prefer, but quite smooth so that's a big plus.

The only thing that I am not completely satisfied with is the barrel. It's pretty crudely manufactured out of a poor quality (ferrous) stainless steel, which is at odds with the rest of the gun that is well machined from quality materials, and finished well.

>>35095019
I wouldn't recommend a carry gun have a threaded barrel and tall sights, it makes them more cumbersome and more difficult to draw/holster. imo

It does suck that threaded .45s are so expensive. Makes no sense when the non-threaded versions are as cheap as 9s and 40s.
>>
File: 701937_ts.jpg (86KB, 1155x1155px)
701937_ts.jpg
86KB, 1155x1155px
Get a Canik TP9 SF.
>>
>>35095134
Why would you give this suggestion when OP is willing to buy a CZ?
>>
>>35095211
burto you fat fuck i know it was your son that started the fire
>>
>>35094897
P-07 is a great gun.
You could also a Glock with aftermarket barrel and sights or an FNH product, I guess. I'd go with the p-07 though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.