[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we take over our own country now? Its the perfect time, they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: kisland.gif (45KB, 583x646px) Image search: [Google]
kisland.gif
45KB, 583x646px
Can we take over our own country now? Its the perfect time, they have been crushed by mother nature and perfect time for an invasion
>>
>>35091682
>goat island

I hope Joe Montana is ok
>>
>>35091682
have you ever even been to any of these 3rd world shithole islands? i'm guessing "no."
>>
It's incredibly doable, but the population is only ~1000. However, one must then worry about the 80,000 on the other island that has a claim of ownership on this island.
>>
>>35091868
800,000 unarmed men, women, children vs the autism of /k/?
>>
I still say this is the best candidate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isla_de_los_Estados

uninhabited except for a handful of Argentinian marines. which are isolated except for once a month when they are rotated.

it's cold and wet. yet it has mountains, forests, and hundreds of square miles of land. there are even medium sized game animals.
>>
>>35091903
Here is the smart way to go about it.

Raid the police station. Cut lines of communication. Secure airport.
Secure ports. Kill everyone else.

Take care of Antigua.
Commit acts of terrorism against airport and ports. Make sure no one enters/leaves. Release anthrax. Wait.
>>
>>35091953
Where am I going to get weaponized anthrax at this time of night, anon?
>>
Where do paleonigger islanders get water from?
>>
>>35091914
>start a website claiming it as some sort of very white people name
>rile up a whole bunch of autists to your cause
>invade it holy unprepared for any response
>get btfo because they're orders of magnitude more powerful than you
>bitch about it for generations

At least they might appreciate the irony.
If you catch my drift
>>
>>35092387
nani?

Your post doesn't make sense.
>>
>>35091682
We can, but only if we invade Sealand
>>
File: sealand rough_towers (1).jpg (46KB, 595x373px) Image search: [Google]
sealand rough_towers (1).jpg
46KB, 595x373px
>>35092472
Or... We just make our own. It's just steel, concrete, and rebar. All you need to make it happen in access to a drydock or build the barge portion first.
>>
>>35092124
coconuts
solar stills
collecting rainwater
>>
>>35092517
Why do that?
This is /k/ damnit, where we militarize autism, for over a decade /k/ommandos have dreamed of taking Sealand, the /k/ube demands conquest
>>
>>35092551
Because two sealands are better than one.
>>
>>35092564
So when do we take #1?
>>
>>35092651
We establish the second one first as a fob.
>>
>>35092517
there is nothing in your post which is actually easy or cheap.

on top of that, you then have to place it. do you know what that entails? if you want to put it on the seabed safely you're looking at about ~50k per 24 hours for the dive team alone. towing a small rig is about 500k gbp per attempt in the north sea.
>>
>>35092721
>there is nothing in your post which is actually easy
False.

>or cheap
Mostly true.

>on top of that, you then have to place it.
Yes

>do you know what that entails?
Flooding one side and then the other, just like they did the first time it was done.

>if you want to put it on the seabed safely you're looking at about ~50k per 24 hours for the dive team alone.
Or one jackass with an rc sub and an electric drill. Or one jackass diver with a small explosive.

>towing a small rig is about 500k gbp per attempt in the north sea.
Are you a retard. A quick googling for tug boat rates shows like 4-10 grand to rent a tug boat or two. And that they're more than happy to tug a barge.
>>
>>35092856
not sure we're you're getting your info from

>easy
there is nothing much easy about maritime construction.

>mostly true
you wouldn't be able to afford a single day's drydock fees for something this size, let alone labor or materials

>Flooding one side and then the other, just like they did the first time it was done.

you forgot the underwater survey and seabed placement. uk mod had divers and shit available if necessary to ensure stable placement, as well as the fact they were the subject matter experts on the british coastline and all things naval. you don't have those on tap. it's also not the 40s anymore, and it's not a time of war.

>rc sub
i don't know where you get the idea that 'rc subs', really rovs, are cheap. but again, alright. you can believe what you want to believe

>tug
you're probably not going to do this job with a harbor tug charging harbor fees. towing rigs and towing boats are two different things but ok, whatever you want.
>>
>>35091914
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isla_de_los_Estados
This looks breddy gud.
>>
>>35093097
>there is nothing much easy about maritime construction.
It's two reinforced concrete tower pillars and a platform attached to a barge that is designed to sink... It's hard to think of something easier that isn't an big upturned bucket.

>you wouldn't be able to afford a single day's drydock fees for something this size
Probably.

>let alone labor or materials
A couple hundred cubic yards of concrete, a couple hundred yards of rebar, and a couple hundred yards of steel plate and squarepipe. Reasonably affordable for a devoted individual, more than affordable for a group.

>not a half-assed job
Fair point, but not a necessity.
>>
>>35093223
>Probably.
I forgot to add on that once the barge is made, the rest can be constructed while on the water. Safety and reason don't matter.
>>
>>35093223
>>35093237
I've always fantasized about making an artificial island using a similar method to what the Chinese are doing with those "islands" in the SCS. If you could find a seamount that's not too far below the surface, that seems like a great place to start.
>>
>>35092454
Pretty sure he's referring to the Falklands
>>
>>35093699
Except that they're temporary.
Using operation plowshare to start a new island chain is the better idea.
>>
>>35093744
Are you sure that a seamount or guyot only a few hundred feet below the surface wouldn't provide a stable base to build a permanent island?
Acquiring use of a dredger is far easier than acquiring a nuke.
>>
>>35093808
>permanent island
That's the problem. Without volcanics, it's temporary. Look at the arabs.
>>
>>35091682
>Live with mom
>Can't clean up bedroom
>Dress like a toddler
>Can't cook other than microwave tendies and mountain dew
>Invade a country
Indeed.
>>
There are a few unoccupied islands in the Pacific if you want to just go inhabit them.
>>
>>35093940
just because its uninhabited doesn't mean someone doesnt lay claim to it
>>
>>35093993
This. They will not hesitate to use force.
The only option available is to kill an entire nation.
>>
>literally 1 death and zero infrastructure remaining
Why
>>
>>35094025
after we invaded we would be smart enough to use concrete construction.
>>
>>35094015
Fine. Build a floating city in international waters. Start with 2 boats, anchor them, build flexible walkways to connect them.
>>
>>35094162
Anodes are more expensive long term than nukes.
>>
>>35094219
It's temporary. Once you set up the groundwork, you lay a foundation on the seafloor and build a platform. For efficiency, build up and down. Make an ar/k/ology.
>>
File: 1496383180332.png (267KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
1496383180332.png
267KB, 358x408px
>>35091682
>Invade when nations the world over will be present providing disaster relief

Nigga, do you want to be booty blasted by ever major power in the world?
>>
>>35094162
i like larping like anyone else but this is just bullshit. what floating city? we have to give up our tendies for next billion years to afford 2 fishing boats
>>
>>35092454
LOS MALVINAS
ARGENTINAS
>>
>>35094504
Implying some of us don't have jobs and wives and shit.
>>
>>35094536 >>35093712
How is that island connected to the falkland though?
>>
File: virgingorda-sundowner--02.jpg (140KB, 814x542px) Image search: [Google]
virgingorda-sundowner--02.jpg
140KB, 814x542px
>>35091682
Virgin Gorda first. Please?

Jost van Dyke as secondary, Tortola is tertiary (some minor gang problems tho)

waifu and me took a week at Nail Bay in the BVIs. too nice to get rekd (JK Rowling and David Bowie stayed in same villa)
>>
>>35094684
Dreams and rainbow bridges. Y'know, same shit the rest of Argentina's identity is built on.
>>
>/k/ devises an invasion doctrine
>/k/ appropriates its war tanker
>large majority of /k/ rallies with full battle rattle
>somehow, governments don't catch on to the invasion plan
>bunch of tripfag /k/tards start seeking out other tripfag /k/tards.
>/k/'s celebrity inner circle/ loudest voice leadership is formed.
>lurkers waiting to board the /k/navy and wreck shit.
>entity of /k/ somehow ends up just going to port of subs instead.
>>
>>35094015
>The only option available is to kill an entire nation.
Ave Nex Alea, Anon. The war of aggression towards our glorious /k/ommonwealth will provide the perfect Casus Belli for further conquests in the name of the Cube.
>>
>>35094814
Argentinean here. Can confirm. People here are butthurt about the falklands for no fucking reason. It gets annoying once you realize that the bongs REALLY dont give a shit anymore and we are the only one butthurt about it.
>>
>>35091694
Underrated
>>
>>35092454
>>35093712
>>35094536
Yeah they're right
>>
>>35094684
I was suggesting that argentina did exactly my green text in the Falklands, and we can do that too but with that chicken shit island
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 191x263px
>>35091682

>be army of /k/
>see shithole island get devastated by hurricane
>letsinvade.jpg
>land on beach, boat immediately strikes debris and sinks
>all the natives are starving and disease ridden due to lack of infrastructure
>kill them anyway
>oh shit. There's no food or water or proper shelter due to mother fucking hurricane
>become the starving and disease ridden natives

Great plan.
>>
>>35091868
They can't be making an amphibious assault any more than China can invade Taiwan.
>>
>>35092387
We declare our independence and return the marines unharmed. Then we get China, Russia, or the UK to protect us with their navy. In exchange they can build a port and air field. so they can refuel their navy.

To prevent another Crimea or Spratly. We would have very strict Status Of Forces Agreement, and surround their base with land mines like Guantanamo.
>>
>>35092124
Ship.
>>
>>35092124
ground water.

rain over the island collects in the ground over millions of years. if you dig a well far enough inland, you will hit fresh water.

now glorified sand bar islands might not be big enough. then you have to run desalination or bring it in by ship.
>>
>>35095445
They really showed those Top Gear guys, though, amirite?
>>
>>35097241
stagged
>>
>>35097248
shagged*
>>
>>35097123
>Taiwan
I think you mean Chinese Taipei.
>>
>>35097302
A two nation resolution is inevitable at this point. The old guard is dying out and their children are Taiwanese patriots, no longer morons dreaming of reclaiming the mainland.

They've forged a new identity of their own now, and it isn't Chinese.
>>
>>35097354
>Taiwanese
I think you mean Formosan.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.