[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So about a month ago I submitted a application to my local gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5269.jpg (844KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5269.jpg
844KB, 2048x1536px
So about a month ago I submitted a application to my local gun range, they had a help wanted sign outside so I just thought what the hell why not.

Fast forward to yesterday and I get a call to come in for a interview, it is for Monday next week. If I get the opportunity to get hired should I take it?

Also does anyone on /k/ work with firearm/sales for a living?
>>
All those silhouette targets look like the shape of a guy who's just said:
>Well what are you gonna do; shoot me?
>>
So you didn't find any other job in that 1 month period of time?
>>
File: death.jpg (118KB, 672x890px) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
118KB, 672x890px
Do you understand range safety and have a variety of understanding the safe operations of common firearms?

Have you worked retail?

Congrats, you are now a Professional Gunstore Employee.

Enjoy.
>>
>>35086520
You forgot to ask him if he's an asshole
>>
>>35086555
Retail workers dont start as assholes; they're slowly eroded and their foundation is ruined leaving them a twisted mess of the human being they used to be.

Good luck OP, but honestly I would take a job at walmart over that shit. 98% of your customers will be fudds.

>come into range
>point gun at people already shooting while fooling with bags
>'e-excuse me s-si-sir?'
>>
>>35086555
So much this

Also read up on gun ranges and lead exposure
>>
>>35086448
I would avoid an indoor range job mostly cuz of lead exposure. A outdoor range I could see doing.
>>
If you really want to destroy your interest in guns, go for it.
>>
>>35086588

Not OP, but I used to work at the Sporting Goods counter of a Wal-Mart.

It was kind of fun, to be honest, yeah you will certainly deal with your fair share of fudds, but it wasn't bad at all.
>>
>>35086883
This. I used to love repairing and jailbreaking and rooting smartphones/tablets and always wanted the newest one. Now I repair electronics for a living and the last thing I want to think about after I clock out is Anything involving consumer electronics. Totally killed my interest.
>>
>>35086448
You know why I spent two whole days as a bartender at a bar I loved to visit? Because I hated bartending there. When I went to that bar I went to relax and drink but when I was working there I couldn't relax. It all felt off.

I would probably hate working at my local gun range for the same reason.
>>
>>35086893
Why arent you fucks ever at the counter? I hate having to walk back across the store just to have someone paged.
>>
>>35086893
>>35087795
Always, they keep the boolits in a locked case behind glass and a flimsy yellow plastic chain and the morons there have no clue what the fuck you're looking for if you can find someone to help you. Spell out brand and model and it's like drunk charades trying to get them to point to the right box.
>>
>>35087795
Because they're too busy calling their buddy's and telling them when the ammo shipments are coming in. Or busy banging the garden dept girl in the fitting room
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.