[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have dreams about using deadly force for self-defense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1427957849766.png (97KB, 460x470px) Image search: [Google]
1427957849766.png
97KB, 460x470px
Anyone else have dreams about using deadly force for self-defense?

>Be me
>Traveled to San Diego with dad and sister
>Have AR-15 under rear passenger seat
>Run into some weirdo
>Weirdo won't fuck off
>Sitting in driver's seat waiting for dad and sis to finish
>Weirdo says he's going to kill me
>Draws a handgun
>Dad comes out
>Runs interference
>Get out of car and circle around
>Dad gets knocked out cold just as I pull the AR out
>Get the draw on him
>DROP THE WEAPON
>DROP IT
>DROP IT
>DROP IT
>Looks like he's going to comply
>Goes to put weapon down
>Tries to fake it out
>Points weapon at me
>Dump ten rounds in him
>Drops like a bag of taters
>Know I'm fucked because 30rd mags are bad in Cali
>EMT comes
>Pronounce him dead
>Just leave his corpse there
>Leave
>Wake up feeling fucked up about it
>Seriously thought I had killed someone and my brain was trying to process it when I woke up
>>
File: 1491419861437.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491419861437.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>35084889
>>
>>35084889
I have dreams that I'm in some modern gladiator tournament
What usually happens is that I completely mag dump into someone but it doesn't do anything.
I think it's because my subconsious is replicating when i completely miss in FPS shoots like Siege even though I'm sure I was hitting them
>>
>>35084889
No but I did have the one where I live life from about 25 to 45, get married, have kids, etc. Then I wake up alone.
>>
>>35084936
Fuck man,
same shit.

Every day I wake up dead,
will my family be waiting for me in heven?
>>
I've had self defense dreams before. They seemed extremely real, and they were short, violent, and extremely graphic.

>Walking down to subway platform
>See man at next landing, somehow know with certainty he's going to draw on me
>We both draw at the same time, I get a shot off first and hit low
>It's a gut shot, he staggers and falls
>I move closer
>He tries to raise his gun, fire one shot into his head
>Head snaps back violently and he's dead, blood/brain matter everywhere

And another

>Enter dream mid struggle with someone, we're grappling
>Pull my gun, can only raise forearm to waist level due to how he's holding me
>Start pulling the trigger, putting rounds into his pelvis, stomach, lower chest
>Blood errywhere, he goes limp, dies in my arms

I remember feeling similar to you OP, they both felt extremely real and I remember feeling almost sick when I woke up, I could feel it in the pit of my stomach. I don't think I've ever had more intense dreams than those.
>>
I had a dream that my brother was plotting to kill me so I trapped his soul in an aux cord
If I kept him trapped for too long though I'd be unable to take him back out, so I released him after a while and he got amnesia and forgot about wanting to kill me I think
>>
>>35084889

no im not a child
>>
>guy tries to rob me at gunpoint with a shotgun
>pull out my 1911, point it at him, and pull the trigger
>click click click
>fuck must be jammed
>robber starts laughing at my failed attempt at self-defence
>keep pulling the trigger
>gun finally fires a single shot into his head and he collapses
>police happen to be walking across the street and start asking me about what happened
>the robber gets back up after a while and wanders off
>>
Might have to shoot people soon, in Florida, storms a comin'
>>
>>35084889

I actually have extremely vivid daydreams about this stuff and start getting visibly angry, according to people who are around me when I'm daydreaming. I snap out of it ready to fucking kill someone. Like I'll imagine that a coworker is giving me shit and I play out the whole situation in my head to the worst possible conclusion.

I think I have mental problems because sometimes I'm still extremely angry even later in the day
>>
File: 1500629829850.jpg (13KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
1500629829850.jpg
13KB, 320x283px
>>35085117
Holy fuck this is incredible
>>
>>35085185
OP said dreams not fantasies
>>
>>35084889
Gay dream dude you sound like a wannabe cop in your dreams.

And you had a gun in cali laughable.
>>
File: terran republic.jpg (1MB, 1500x2400px) Image search: [Google]
terran republic.jpg
1MB, 1500x2400px
>>35084889
Only the one where the Dirty Pair were trying to kill me for some reason, and we were in a national forest and they were in an APC and I was in a Lotus Elan which didn't make good time over shitty dirt roads, but fortunately I was able to access my PS2 engineering cert and drop some land mines that blew them off the road.

And that's how the Terran Republic conquered the WWWA.
>>
Whenever I have to shoot somebody in a dream, it's always with an unfamiliar gun that has an impossibly long and heavy trigger pull with an unpredictable break. It often takes several strikes before the gun fires, as well.

Also, my /k/-related dreams often have disjointed '80s action movie plots, like I've somehow gotten wrapped up in some organized crime thing and I'm raiding a drug warehouse full of generic criminals alongside the cops, who for some reason are completely willing to hand me a subgun and body armor and send me in with the team.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.