[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who are /noguns/, share as to why. >live inna European

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 41

File: 1203656.jpg (22KB, 299x357px) Image search: [Google]
1203656.jpg
22KB, 299x357px
People who are /noguns/, share as to why.

>live inna European country
>want a rifle or shotgun? Get a expensive license and have a place to live where you can mount a bolted gun safe, e.g. no inner city apartments
>want a handgun? Be in a shooting club for 2 years before you can even get your own revolver, and the bolt safe thing also applies
>all funs are 3-4 times the price of firearms in the US

Existence is pain. I've made do with powerful air rifles as they don't require any licenses, but it's just not the same.
>>
>live in commiefornia
I rest my case.
>>
From a nogun to nogun.

Go buy your gun.
>>
>>35084763
Move out of the EU and in to a more civilized european country
>>
>>35084763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EgO5XGcjtk
>>
File: mai gans.jpg (678KB, 1138x1216px) Image search: [Google]
mai gans.jpg
678KB, 1138x1216px
>>35084763
None of that stopped me from gathering my dream bare minimum arsenal couple years ago, with a student budget.
I am now saving up and clocking for a handgun.
>>
I live in Canada and I don't want to be on a list of houses that the RCMP will steal from.
>>
>>35085032
>RCMP shows up
>shoot them inna horse
>RCMP now stranded
>>
>>35084919
Absolute madman.
>>
Europe
>up to 3 years wait for a license
>have to pay out of pocket for a psych evaluation
>police can veto license for no reason
>have to give 130€ every year to the equivalent of NRA because lol why not
>have to subscribe to local hunting/gun sports club
>have to be recorded attending said club a minimum number of times every year
>have to keep gun disassembled outside of ranges
>on top of all this license lasts 1 year
>police can deny renovation for no reason
>>
File: IMG_7192.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7192.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>35084763
>be me
>be poor
>>
>Australian
>can't move to a better country

It'll probably take me a year to just get my licence, then I need to get a safe before I can get a permit to acquire a rifle.

Basically everything here is illegal and I hate it.
>>
>>35084803
Yeah.. no. I'm in CA too, and am a twelveguns. If you have an ID, aren't a felon, mental patient, or illegal alien, and can pass a dirt-simple multiple choice safety test, you can buy a gun here just fine.
>>
>>35084763
I live in NYC. Probably the second worst place for guns in the country, after DC
>>
>>35085548
Decent firearms can be bought brand new in the $150-200 range. Put out a hat and sing showtunes on the streetcorner, and you'll have enough money within a week.
>>
>>35084763
>Australian
>I move around a lot for work, A lot of Share houses
>Goodluck asking the landlords if you can get a gunsafe.
>Goodluck getting it okayed by everyone else in the house

I'll just hold off until i settle down and buy my own place. At this point it's just not worth the hassle, i would have to re-purpose my life around owning a firearm, that and most people i've met who are into firearms who don't just have them because they have a farm have been fucking insufferable i don't normally like to associate with them.
>>
>>35085545
>live in Europe
>didn't need to do all this
Feels good man
>>
>>35085708
Bet you aren't an EUcuck like me though
>>
I own a shitty RoF Jimenez. 22, but I might as well be nogunz due to my county's rather confusing laws.

> want a semi-auto longarm? Lol it's illegal across the board. In fact, even most milsurp is no go, cause you can't have any firearm with more than 7 round cap.
> want a handgun? Fine, the SCOTUS says our handgun ban was illegal. But we can regulate the shit out of any """features""" so that your only choices are revolvers, 1911s, or highly overpriced and neutered versions of normal handguns.

>Don't forget, on top of the highest sales tax in the nation, we need to pay the broke ass gubments tax for the privilege to exercise our rights.

>Waaaaaah, why are these niggers out south and west getting xtendo clips if we regulated it all

As a lifelong Chicago resident, FUCK THIS CITY, ahem. I plan on moving to Texas or something, but I need to finish school, and save money first.
>>
>>35084763
Belgium.
Soon to have guns.

In a couple of months, if I pass my exams, I'll have a sport shooting license. It was quite the journey, but it will pay off.

With this license, you can buy certain weapons over the counter and take them home immediately (after completing paper work).
You can buy pistols in .22 and all types of bolt-actions and lever-actions.

I'm thinking of buying a second-hand .22 pistol to start some cheap plinking. I've doubted a lot between that, a Kar98 or a lever in .357 mag, but the cheapness of the .22 is very attractive, especially since I need to go shooting for a minimum of 12x a year.

Meanwhile ask for a license to buy a S&W 686 (takes max. 3 months).
Third gun I've planned on is a shotgun, but haven't settled on which one yet.
>>
File: Switzerland_Royal_Coat_Of_Arms.png (2MB, 1024x1439px) Image search: [Google]
Switzerland_Royal_Coat_Of_Arms.png
2MB, 1024x1439px
>>35085713
No, Mountain Jew master race
>>
>>35085737
>European gun paradise
Damn I'm jelly. I'm your neighbour from down south.
>>
>>35085618
>>35085700
Even airsoft is banned in Aussieland.

What the fuck.
>>
>>35085747
what cunt? here the license is permanent but you have to take the psych eval every 5 or so years
also only the carrying permit is may issue, but it compensate with plenty of retarded rules
>>
>>35085737
I read somewhere that you're allowed the guns, but not ammunition, in Switzerland. Is this true?

Something about ammunition being handed out in case of the country going to war.
>>
>>35084763
tfw you have to wait up to 6 months for the license and it costs like 30 euro but it still takes them a minimum of 6 months to "check" the gun for anything illigal or some shit. still gonna get a rifle some time oh yea and you gotta be 21 to get a pistol and even then you'd need to be a part of a hunting/sport shooting club for 3 years.
>>
>>35084763
>poor student
>entry costs to the hobby are high (hunters course, mandatory gun safe, paperwork for gun, etc etc)

But on the bright side:
>be a few days ago
>out with this old Libertarian guy I know through the party
>guns come up as a topic
>muh freedoms
>he says he has a few
>"Hey anon, I got this really old shotgun my dad gave to me. You can have it"
>mfw
>>
>>35085657
yes gun ownership is not impossible, but
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Former-SF-Gun-Shop-to-Become-Pot-Dispensary-379252021.html
>the only store in faget town closed
>space to reopen as a weed charity
send help i'm living in a meme
>>
>>35085750
Active government suppression of gun culture.
>>
>>35084763
>Live in Europe
>Have to pay for a license (hunting and sporting are different licenses), hunting license is around $2000
>Have to have a gun safe bolted to a structural part of home, live in apartment so can't do this
>Have to be a member of a local shooting club
>Have to renew license every 1 or 2 years, can't remember

You also have to ask the police for permission for every individual gun you want to buy, they look at certain things to determine if you can or not;
>Caliber (If you can't motivate why you need the caliber for hunting, you're screwed, so it's basically impossible to get anything bigger than a .308 here)
>Aesthetic (if it's too "military looking" you can't buy it)
>Features (folding or easily adjustable stocks are only allowed on bolt action guns, suppressors require yet another separate license etc)

There are a couple of other things they look at as well I think. I think there's one model of semi-auto shotgun we can buy because some court in like the 80s messed up and ruled in favour of the guy who wanted to buy the gun, and so now we can use that court case to buy that particular model. All others are banned. Semi-auto rifles have a capacity limit of 10 rounds.

Hunting with handguns is completely banned so you can't get them on a hunting license, I think you can get handguns on a sporting license though. The sporting license is still very shitty though. I read about a guy who spent three years (so far) trying to get a sporting license for an AR-15, I think he's still trying to get it. It's taking so long because the police intentionally take fucking forever in an attempt to discourage him (and others) from buying them, and then they deny it on fucked up grounds which means he has to reapply for it, and then they take forever to look at his case again.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 650x366px
>>35085831
>>
>>35084763
>Just turned 19
>want to buy a pistol as my first handgun so I can carry
>not enough money between rent and school
>parents probably wouldn't be cool with me buying a firearm out of the blue one day either
They aren't even anti-gun, I just never share my interests with them.
>>
>>35085824
Wow, too bad San Francisco is in the middle of a desert with no other towns around it for a hundred miles.

Oh, wait, no - there's actually tons of great gun shops in the Bay Area. Two of the best are in Pacifica (City Arms) and San Mateo (Krausewerk, which is literally milsurp heaven), which are a short drive out of SF. Get off your ass and go there.
>>
>>35085771
No it's wrong. You can buy and gather any amount of ammunition at home and nobody bats an eye.

What's not allowed is keeping military issued ammunition because they're the propriety of the government

Everybody keeps mixing up the two situations which led to the insane "Swiss aren't allowed to have ammunition" parotting
>>
>>35085768
Here where?
>>
File: 1504139785153.gif (1010KB, 350x264px) Image search: [Google]
1504139785153.gif
1010KB, 350x264px
>>35084763
The worst part is I don't want any modern type of guns (besides obviously one for self-defence use) But I'd find myself mostly collecting older weapons that I find are historically interesting. I just want to build my own little museum and have a little fun target shooting.
>>
>>35085049
>>>shoot them inna moose

Ftfy
>>
>>35086081
spaghettiland, where are you tho?
>>
>>35084943
Why does your mosin have a bitch pad?
>>
>>35084763
Sweden yes

I need to buy a gun safe that weighs 150kg without any weapons/ammunition inside it (that means it can weigh 120kg by default and I can put weights inside it), either that or I need to bolt one into the wall/floor which I can't. Just gotta find a good safe and make space. I have already done the prerequisite work needed to apply for a weapon license, which was very easy albeit time consuming.

Any Swedes here that can give me some recommendations for cheap safes that allow for a lot of extra weight to be added?
>>
>>35084763
>Excuses: the post
Poor willpower and lack of imagination sucks, doesn't it?

t. hasguns Eurofag
>>
>>35085545
none of that seems to be a major impediment to firearm ownership, provided the person in question is not a lazy sack of dogbarf NEET.

its not the system's fault you're a loser, its yours.
>>
>>35084763
Not a nogunz but I have a couple brit friends from college that came to stay at my place for vacation. And of course shoot some funs....it was a learning experience for everyone. (Euros might want to pay attention so that you know what to look out for when shooting guns for the first time)

What I learned:
>people who didn't grow up with guns have an ignorance to gun safety that made me nearly launch into space with fear diarrhea. Muzzle sweeps are constant,no trigger discipline, Motherfucker looked down a loaded barrel, went to fire as soon as I handed them guns before putting on earpro, got finger pinched in chamber while working slide, one went to put their eye right up to the scope, "how well does this laser work,"turns on laser and points into my eyes immediately then points into own eyes , and one gripped too high and webbing got cut by slide.
>they didn't know how to handle guns at first they treated them super delicately and by the end was spinning a rifle on its barrel and tossing it on the table.
>form is a harder concept to teach than I thought. I did my best but by the end one of them was still teacupping.
>People who never grew up shooting weapons are not seasoned to recoil my battle rifle pushed them around a lot and hurt them. The next day one of them said they could barely move their arm
>both pussed out from firing my 375 h&h
>neither could get on paper.
>flinched for every shot
>they had no idea how to charge and how to take the safety off all firearns except the pistol
>string bean arms got tired from aiming gun

They had fun but they both complained about being really sore the next day. I would never let them fire my guns again They were never fully safe. I was constantly muzzle swept. They also sent rounds everywhere. I live in a rural community and I have far away neighbors so we shot in my backyard. And they sent rounds in directions I never thought I had to worry about.
>>
>>35084763
>be a weak-willed crybaby
>complain on 4chan instead of fixing his situation and finding ways to have guns
ftfy
>>
>Jap
have to own shotgun for 10 years to get a rifle
>>
>>35085721
What license did you get ?
The one for sports shooting ? What was your "motive" ?

Also, Flemish or Walloon ?
>>
>>35086267
Well...how about owning 10 shotguns for one year? That would be way more fun.
>>
>>35086174
Zugil S1500 fits the bill.
Or you just buy a cheap 75kg one, promise the po po that you'll totes bolt it down and never do it because the police will never ever come for inspection.
If the lightning strikes and they do come knocking you can just claim that you are moving it and it will be bolted down later tonight.
Or you just bolt it down, there is no laws regulating how securely it needs to be bolted, just use wood screws and put some in the wall.
>>
>mfw having guns used to be punished with the death sentence
On a scale from "very cucked" to "I eat out my gf's pussy after her bull creampied in her and then raise their kids" how cucked are we ?
>>
I don't go out. I live in a good neighborhood. Also noguns country.
>>
File: BillIsWrong.jpg (50KB, 870x870px) Image search: [Google]
BillIsWrong.jpg
50KB, 870x870px
Most of the people I know who are anti-gun simply assume everyone is a murderer at heart.

>why dont you like firearms
>"well i just know I'd abuse it so I assume others would too"
The leaps in logic are nuts...
>>
>By the time you get your gun out of the safe the subhuman nigger has already shot/stabbed/raped you
What is the fucking point if you can't keep at least one by your bed side?
Bong here btw
>>
>>35086389
>yfw criminals actually leave their neighborhood and go to nice ones to look for targets
....Why the fuck would someone rob some shitty house with nothing when they could go to a nicer community and take their shit? Duh?
>>
>>35086401
While you're correct, it's also appeal to emotions. And when I meant I live in good neighborhood, I mean there's not much crime, not that it's rich. I'm quite poor actually.
>>
>>35086401
>....Why the fuck would someone rob some shitty house with nothing when they could go to a nicer community and take their shit?
Because most criminals are going for the lowest hanging fruit, plus they're really only looking for enough for the day's fix.

Plus, he said 'good neighborhood' not 'rich neighborhood' you illiterate peasant.
>>
>>35086436
Wait how does that appeal to emotions?
>be criminal
>rob your neighbor? or rob the dude on the nicer side of town who wont have any chance of recognizing you
.... Duh.

I guess youre right if by good neighborhood you meant low crime; but most of that works in a cycle. What was low crime 5 years ago might be high now and so on.
>>
>>35086438
No; muggers go for the lowest hanging fruit. Anyone who is a career criminal/ not a mentally impaired drug addict commits crime for a profit.
Why go for a bunch of small scores for more work when you can rob a single nice house full of computers laptops blahblahblah.

I understand what you're saying but please understand what I'm saying too.
>>
>>35086452
Most criminals and most crimes are committed by the drug addicts and general dregs of society.

Even with your own logic, it still results in lower crime rates in nicer areas, because the career criminal is going after fewer targets.
>>
>>35084763
No money and no place to store it
>>
>>35084763
>>want a rifle or shotgun? Get a expensive license
You can get here a non pump actions shotgun and small kaliber rifles with 18 years and no licence.

Pistols and bigger rifles need a licence and a special place.

at least something
>>
>>35086477
>no money
but i bet you have tattoos and cigarettes
poor people are poor for a reason.
>>
>>35086474
>Even with your own logic, it still results in lower crime rates in nicer areas, because the career criminal is going after fewer targets.
When did I say anything to disagree with that?... So if you're so safe leave your door unlocked at night, and your money on your counter top in plain sight.

>Most criminals and most crimes are committed by the drug addicts and general dregs of society.
>crimes are committed
>by drug addicts and general dregs of society
You literally just made it so broad you could have said
>crimes are committed by criminals
Duh
>>
>>35086505
So what the fuck is your point? That even in the nicest area, there will be the occasional crime?

What an insight!

Also, I do leave my door unlocked at night.
>>
>>35086517
>So what the fuck is your point? That even in the nicest area, there will be the occasional crime?
.... yeah. But the whole point was that you'd said
>I don't go out. I live in a good neighborhood. Also noguns country.
So the only people with guns are surely either police or criminals, and you admit that crime happens even in the nicest area.
So... I mean.... is english your first language or what?
>>
>>35086532
>you'd said
I didn't say that, you dimwit.

He even replied to you himself, and identified himself as such.

>So the only people with guns are surely either police or criminals
Again, what's your point?

...You have a point, right?
>>
>>35085824
Yea, that guy you are arguing with is right. BA funs owner here. If cannot obtain a firearm here you are most likely mentally retarded, slow of wit, or just don't care enough and sit around and bitch about it.
>>
>>35086542
>you have a point right?
Bruh.

>He even replied to you himself, and identified himself as such.
uhh
>be having a conversation
>someone chimes in
>you continue the conversation
>suddenly 'THATS NOT ME BRUH'
Well then why did you comment on the conversation?...

If you don't get 'the point' out of what we've been talking about then I seriously do not know what to tell you.
>>
>>35086574
>suddenly 'THATS NOT ME BRUH'
>suddenly
I said I wasn't him in the very first post.

So to recap, you have no point, you don't understand online forums, and you're a brainlet.

I mean, that's fine with me, but you should've just said so to begin with though.

Good chat!
>>
>>35084763
I'm a german.

>living in the most liberal hellhole of all in BW
>Gun culture is dominated by arrogant elitist fudds
>The Bundeswehr is an absolute horrendous joke of an army

No fun allowed
Fun is expensive
Go be a wageslave for Mutti Merkel

Honestly, the only real Alternative is going into Switzerland.
>>
>>35086603
We were having a conversation. Instead of saying 'oh im not the one you were talking to' you got insulting and rude.

The thread has an OP, and if you cant understand what I'm saying by staying on topic I cannot help you.
>>
>>35086261
Pole here. Getting guns here is... possible but I hate the amount of red tape involved(everything is may issue - may issue if you bribe those faggots well) but one of the reasons why I think we need licensing, just a less troublesome one than the one we currently have is exactly this - the gun culture in Poland doesn't exist so if we wouldn't have some barriers people would hurt themselves A LOT which would lead to gun grabbers ending funs.
>>
in a thread about being noguns you sure are on the wrong board faggots
>>
>>35086659
Where do you want them to complain? /v/?
>>
>>35086659
Do you also go into aircraft carrier threads and complain about people not owning them, fgt?
>>
>>35086681
Yes.
>>35086674
Go to opchan and get the welcome you deserve. Or go back to whatever historically inaccurate think tank forum you came from.
>>
>>35086681
well actually the whole thing is that youre not discussing firearms. youre discussing why youre so inept and incompetent to own them....
this would be like going to /v/ and talking about how sad you are that you never played videogames and talking about why not.

why is it here. there is no reason. this is a shit thread. you are shit people who cant control your lives and need to figure out probably a variety of things before worrying about firearms.
>>
>>35086719
>projecting so hard the celluloid catches fire
>>
>>35086719
What is being projected here.
>>
>>35086659
>>35086701
>>35086719
This way please -> reddit.com
>>
>>35086736
oops this was meant for >>35086736
>>
File: smug laugh.png (267KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
smug laugh.png
267KB, 1032x774px
>>35086751
>Being so retarded you even fuck up your correction
>>
>>35086750
This is ironic as fuck. You're shit posting right?
That has to be a joke...
>>
>>35086744
>>35086751
>being THIS incompetent
0/2, wanna try for a third post?
>>
>>35086756
I'm okay with it. If you read the thread in order it'll make sense hue
>>
File: 2kY74Vl.jpg (23KB, 167x194px) Image search: [Google]
2kY74Vl.jpg
23KB, 167x194px
>>35086760
>LMAO HE FUCKED IT UP
>NOW IS MY CHANCE
Yup. You sure got me...
>>
>>35086757
>he says
>>
>>35086786
>I dont understand where to post about not having guns and the cry baby reasons people give!
>despite being on /k/....
>tells anon to go to reddit
Look, I'm fine with you going to treathead threads and lurking but please dont fucking make threads about your inability to do anything about not being able to own firearms. It's fucking embarrassing to your nationality and yourself. Really want to have some fun toys? Don't be a fuck up. Or join the military and dont be a fuck up. Or go to another country and Dont be a fuck up.

It pretty much comes down to dont be underage and dont be a fuck up.

I'm not even sure you understand the concept of 'gb2/reddit/'.

But as always, this is an anonymous image board. I'm sure you will converse with another anon who thinks you're retarded in the future so good luck to you in most lanes of life.
>>
>>35086644
I can see politicians spinning "people hurting themselves" into tightening gun control. I thought a lot of basic firearm knowledge was inherent. But my British visitors really opened my eyes to the sort of culture I live in as a nation and the smaller cultural bubble I inhabit....but I always assumed people in other countries had seen enough action movies to know some basics but no, they not only banned or restricted guns they have censored media with guns and gun violence too....let's never hope they need conscripts for war again.

Also gun laws in the US are lax or non-existent and they're are more guns in circulation then the entire population. Shootings statistically should be more common but freakishly they aren't. I think US culture has done an okay job of impressing upon people the severity and gravity of using a firearm. In a former life I hung out with a bunch of criminals And met with a lot of criminals and none I had met used guns for anything. You don't need a gun to scam, rob, or burglurize. In fact a gun is liable to get you killed and give you no deniability.

Based on all that I previously said i don't see that gun laws change the criminal landscape much. It just denies people the right to not have to wait for the police to come save them. Police take minutes to respond and what if you don't have minutes? Also it denies people of a healthy hobby and interest. Its all reactionary and pretty ignorant.
>>
>>35085845
CC at 19?
>>
>>35086813
This is the kind of posting that is actually /k/ related.

I had a german exchange student in my company during highschool(around 2004-2007 somewhere) And upon bringing out some firearms as a regular part of our lives you'd swear that in the second he'd witnessed the holocaust. He was terrified and assumed it was some 'Hostile' esq movie scene where he was about to be tortured and killed.
>>
File: ohyou.png (205KB, 363x518px) Image search: [Google]
ohyou.png
205KB, 363x518px
>>35086812
>you going to treathead threads and lurking but please dont fucking make threads about your inability to do anything about not being able to own firearms. It's fucking embarrassing to your nationality and yourself. Really want to have some fun toys? Don't be a fuck up. Or join the military and dont be a fuck up. Or go to another country and Dont be a fuck up.
Mate I've 3 rifles and 2 handguns, I'm a range officer & shooting instructor and my nationality is fine as I served In the military

Go back to where you were and let people talk about guns and how their country/state is shit for ownership
>>
>>35085845
>be me
>be 19
>noguns my whole life
>browse /k/ for like 3 years
>ask parents for gun
>no
>ok

so yeah one year later now i have 4 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo.
>>
>>35086864
>look mate
>im posting in a thread about people being no guns and their explanations of it
>but let me tell you about how im not no guns
Do you understand why you're retarded?
>comment on something that's completely unrelated to you
>expect anything other than a comment in return that isnt related to you
Holy shit.
>>
>>35086384
>used to
eh, prepping the bull/10
>>
>>35085657
Is it true you have to pass a NICS just to buy ammo?
>>
>>35086878
>go to a thread about something you don't care
>get autistic about people politely discussing issues about their gun ownership
>get even more autistic when someone ""defend"" their right to speak/write
Do you understand why you're retarded?
>>
>>35086259
>POLICE CAN VETO FOR NO REASON
How stupid are you
>>
>>35086825
That sort of illogical fear your German acquaintance had is powerful. If a nation could make there citizens that scared of guns How could those citizens ever revolt against oppressive rule when just police having guns is abjectly terrifying? A government could silence revolt pretty quick if the police just brandish guns.

At least in the US, you may not revolt succesfully, but you understand in right proportion the danger a gun has. It doesn't inspire abject fear.
>>
>>35084763
I will say that for all the shit that I shitpost in /pol/ about other countries, I get a distinct sense of American pride when I see noguns country posters post a collection. There is nearly no better feeling on the fucking planet then to know that some anon, somewhere out there, is keeping the dream alive in a fucked up country like bongland or poo in loo.
>>
>>35086923
Is that how you've interpreted these posts. Wow.
wowowowow.
>>
>>35085771
The only ammo you're not allowed to keep at home are the GP11/GP90 because they have a steel core and count as AP (which is totally non-kosher and haram for civilians). Hollow-point handgun ammo is also forbidden. Apart of that, everything goes. You can stockpile as much ammo as you like at home.
>>
Swiss people are very nice and open people.

>>35086612
We don't want you, Kraut.
>>
>>35086923
>get told not to be a fuck up
>instantly resort to 'look i was in the military and am a shooting instructor and have five guns!'
You're a faggot. Most americans shoot more than you in a sitting and dont need to prove themselves to others.

That anon is right, you're a piece of shit. And this thread is borderline not accepted on /k/.
>>
>>35084943
Kek is that like a fuckin gun crib?
>>
>>35087027
Makes me feel guilty when I load up guns for the range and I leave a few assault rifles at the house because they're not my favorite and some limey Londoner oh there feels blessed just to own a 22 rifle.
>>
>>35084943
>b europoor
>b finally someguns
>weappns so precious in europe i begin keepin them in crib cuz may not ever got anymore.

Fuckin top kek euronigger
>>
>>35087069
>says I'm all sort of things I'm not
>respond by the reality
>get told I'm a faggot for telling the truth about my situation
Wow you're a faggot
>>
>>35087235
>respond to a single post
>be surprised when your post isnt related to the conversation other anons are having

Seriously. I cannot explain this any further...
Please source me on your credibility if we're about it.

>inb4 'im not doxxing myself'
Don't even try that shit. If you're authentic you don't give a fuck.
>>
>>35085032

No you're just lazy. Nice try sweetheart
>>
>>35087250
>>respond to a single post
>>be surprised when your post isnt related to the conversation other anons are having
Are you mentally deficient and can't keep up? The "conversation" was made into "ebin no-guns can't be in /k and can't be defended" and continued over 11 posts.

There was no other conversation except this unless you consider one post to be a conversation

>If you're authentic you don't give a fuck
Why wouldn't I? I get insulted and shouldn't respond?
>>
>>35087300
Post something to prove you arent shitposting. Spent brass, anything with a timestamp.... Litereally anything anon cmon
Because your only claim is that you 'know better because I served' making you like 3/10ths of 'instructors' who are a fucking joke...
You are a joke.

>anon tells you you cant keep up with conversation
>'suddenly' anon claims to be the moral high ground
Nah you're fucking beat.
We wouldnt even be having this conversation if you could have kept on topic im not sure why you expect people to bend to your will.

If you were authentic you could post anything. service hard with your thumb over sensitive shit, picture of your range, link to your website for free ad revenue.... cmon anon.

If what you've said is any indication to what you teach you're lucky you live in a no-guns continent because here in america people would instantly see through your shit.
>>
>>35086174
Köp ett billigt skåp (med godkänd märkning) oavsett vikt och skit i att skruva fast det, polisen kontrollerar inte sådant. Om de av någon anledning får för sig att kontrollera det så är de tvugna att meddela dig veckor i förväg.
Skaffar du vapen för jakt eller sportskytte?
>>
>>35087027
Truth.
>>
>>35087338
>Post something to prove you arent shitposting. Spent brass, anything with a timestamp.... Litereally anything anon cmon
>If you were authentic you could post anything. service hard with your thumb over sensitive shit, picture of your range, link to your website for free ad revenue.... cmon anon.
Implying I'd have anything remotely related to my status or my guns at work

>Because your only claim is that you 'know better because I served' making you like 3/10ths of 'instructors' who are a fucking joke...
I never said or implied I knew better

>We wouldnt even be having this conversation if you could have kept on topic
I kept on topic aka defending no-guns being able to talk freely about their gun ownership with some off-topics when I got "attacked"
>>
>>35087338
>>35087300

I have no idea what you two are arguing about but its time to shake your dicks, this pissing match is over.
>>
>>35087432
>2017
>getting this worked up over an internet argument
>>
>>35086118
>swizz and pasta bonding
Ave nex alea!
Austria est invicta!
>>
>>35085618
Australia takes 6 months of going every second Sunday to a gun club and not act a fool (12 visits) for 1 hour each time to get their club president to support your application.

Literally 12 hours of your life is all you need to organize, yet you come on a Tibetan woodworking forum just to sulk about not having instant USA style access to guns

Settle the fuck down with your defeatist attitude.

t. Aussie living in USA
>>
File: 1457239782444.jpg (261KB, 1600x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1457239782444.jpg
261KB, 1600x1225px
>>35087428
>I never said or implied I knew better
When why did you mention that your only form of validation was that you 'had served' and 'been an instructor'
I can tell people I'm an artist without ever proving it too retard.

>I kept on topic aka defending no-guns being able to talk freely about their gun ownership with some off-topics when I got "attacked"
>defending no-guns being able to talk freely about their gun ownership with some off-topics when I got "attacked"
>defending no-guns being able to talk freely about their guns
Literally what anon.

Prove somehow with your certificate or ANYTHING im talking coin card chart indicator medal ANYTHING to prove you're not a raving faggot.

You got offensive on me and I'm getting offense on you. Prove it retard. Show me you're not just another posturing faggot. Show me you have testicles instead of being a fucking incompetent shit.
>>
>>35084763

I live in Romania, more specifically in the middle of nowhere. If I wana gun I need to either go hunting which costs a fuck ton of money or get into sports shooting which requires a range which is too far away.
>>
>>35087485
That... That's completely wrong, you idiot.
>>
File: IMG_0203.jpg (364KB, 1936x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0203.jpg
364KB, 1936x313px
>>35085831
Pretty ironic that my Aussie Enfield was in the 1930s sold to a sports shooters by the Aussie government to promote shooting.
>>
>>35087458
>Austria
>invicta
not so fast
>inb4 pot calling the kettle a nigger
>>
File: 20170906_174503.jpg (3MB, 4032x1557px) Image search: [Google]
20170906_174503.jpg
3MB, 4032x1557px
>>35087489
>When why did you mention that your only form of validation was that you 'had served' and 'been an instructor'
I don't know maybe because you said "join the military and don't be a fuck up" and that I'm "embarrassing to my nationality"
When you don't even remember what you write, it's time to go

>Literally what anon.
Like I said, you can't keep up

>Prove somehow with your certificate or ANYTHING im talking coin card chart indicator medal ANYTHING to prove you're not a raving faggot.
Pic related
>>
Disgusting lazy neet with anger issues. I just lurk here for the bantz.
>>
>>35087591
Sick anon, a picture of proof of you being swiss.
Now that you realize I wasnt asking for your proof of firearm ownership but was asking for you verification and validations on ability and training, what have you next? You should have a fountain of information and plethora of ways to show me any kind of experience. ill wait.
That pictures shows nothing past you being swiss. Or at the least a neighbor to the swiss. Which is fairly underwhelming.

>>Literally what anon.
>Like I said, you can't keep up
....... Was that actually meant to be a reply?... Or just bumbling?..
>>
File: dsc_0074.jpg (106KB, 694x361px) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0074.jpg
106KB, 694x361px
>>35087626
>mfw i didnt even bother to read the patch and after looking it up
Please tell me more about your expertise ...

God you're so deluded you actually think you're being authentic... Seriously thought most americans shoot more than you in a weekend than you do in an entire year.
>>
>>35087651
Dude, just shut up for fuck's sake.
>>
>>35087511
Nope, been there, done that. Yes you also need the safe ($200). I'll sit back while you spurg out about some other frightfully simple step I missed out on that is reason why you don't get off your ass
>>
>>35087706
Fine, I'll point out why you're wrong.

>Australia takes 6 months of going every second Sunday to a gun club and not act a fool (12 visits) for 1 hour each time to get their club president to support your application.
>Literally 12 hours of your life is all you need to organize,
What state? Because this only makes sense if you're talking pistols, which I wasn't.

The application process for A+B is completely different.

>yet you come on a Tibetan woodworking forum just to sulk about not having instant USA style access to guns
Did I say anything about instant access? No.
Did I say I was just sulking? No.

>Settle the fuck down with your defeatist attitude.
How was what I said defeatist?

>Yes you also need the safe ($200).
If you can bolt it down to your house. If not, you're looking at over a grand.

The fact is, literally the only thing you were (possibly) right about was that you're an Australian in America.

I started the process of getting my A+B licence in New South Wales last November.
I've sat the safety course and done all that already. I initially applied for a licence back in December.
I've had them write back requesting further information back in February, but since March, literally nothing.
The New South Wales Firearms Registry has had my completed application since then, but they haven't even assessed it yet.
So yes, it will take me at least a year just to get my licence, because it's already almost a year.

Faggot.
>>
>>35087485
You're wrong as fuck.
>Its a Micronesian slam poetry forum
Fucking Joey stealer, go chase down your boomerang. But watch out for big dudes in a loin cloth and hockey mask raving about gasoline.
>>
>>35087661
Still looking for any kind of validation here... Statements were made without backup...
Tell me more about the civilian marksmanship program giving you any kind of word over literally anything.

In american states people can buy pistols with just a background check... are they more 'verified' than you?...
>>
>>35087489
7.62 x54r? 7.62 NATO? What caliber is pictured?

It's probably 7.62x54r. You're too busy developing a blood fued with that other guy to respond, I understand.
>>
File: tumblr_mme54mwfdq1r8rauqo1_500.png (38KB, 500x550px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mme54mwfdq1r8rauqo1_500.png
38KB, 500x550px
>>35087765
I'm not him, I'm just telling you to shut up.
>>
>>35085721
If it's a good quality actual German kar98 get that and make Americans jealous
>>
File: Collection_2012-05-12_02.jpg (2MB, 2560x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Collection_2012-05-12_02.jpg
2MB, 2560x1385px
>>35084849
>Move out of the EU and in to a more civilized european country

Or he could stop making excuses for himself? :)
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 189x267px
>>35087543
Not having guns in Australia doesn't make sense:
>red kangaroos are everywhere, have huge biceps, and can kick your guts out if you try to kiss them on their cute little noses.
>bin pigeons are worse than regular pigeons and should have a bounty
>you might take a bite out of something with vegemite on it and may suddenly need to blow your brains out to end the suffering
>cassowary, Fucking cassowary, CASSOWARY!!!
>how else are you supposed to fight mongo for control of the gasoline reserves? He seems like a nice guy though.
>what else are you supposed to use as a weapon when an aboriginal cunt sells you a defective boomerang that only goes one way
>what else are you supposed to attach your tactical digereedoo too?
>>
>>35086866
Good man.
>>
>>35087399
Hur säker är du på att polisen inte kontrollerar skåpet?
>>
>>35087749
Yep. Was only considering my experience buying handguns.
>>
File: 1501176833643.png (765KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1501176833643.png
765KB, 1001x1001px
>>35087883

>fuckin oath m8
>top shit m8
>>
>>35086249
Lägger till att jag planerar primärt för skytte sen i framtiden kanske jakt
>>
I can feel Zed breathing heavily as he shitposts anonymously
>>
>>35084763
This. Also bolt-action only and it cost like 4000£ to get a hunting license, which is one of the very few ways for a civilian to get a gun.
>>
>>35086339
Not thinking big enough.
20 shotguns for six months and a big calligraphy of the Jap symbol for leaf or some shit.

We need to call the Japanese embassy I don't think we're going to get an answer here.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>35087883
Cunt bin chickens

#1 reason to legalize guns in straya
>>
>>35086896
Unfortunately yes, starting 2019
t. not that guy
>>
>be canadian
>it's just kinda impractical to get a gun
I live in the city, when would I ever use the thing?
>>
>>35085750
>Even airsoft is banned in Aussieland.
prove it faggot yankee disinfo agent

>>35084919
>the "stock" is duct taped on and is completely unergonomic
>two pipes, a piece of wood, and some tape managed to cost this man $25
american "manufacturing" is a fucking joke
>>
>>35085545
I live in Montana USA and on my 18th birthday I got my concealed carry and a few weeks later bought an AK within 20 mins
>>
>>35086962
lots of people have veto powers, it doesnt mean they use them every single day for every single item they possibly can

considering you're a cancerous shitposter who probably has an unhealthy anime obsession and probably posts deus vult and kekistan garbage all over your facebook and shit, i wouldnt be surprise that you specifically would get vetoed out
>>
File: 1490670495050.png (3KB, 171x158px) Image search: [Google]
1490670495050.png
3KB, 171x158px
>>35084763
>>
File: floodfeels.png (401KB, 800x520px) Image search: [Google]
floodfeels.png
401KB, 800x520px
>all these anime-obsessed /pol/ack would-be terrorists and spree shooters are easily and completely stopped from owning guns by a couple pieces of paperwork

the system works
>>
>>35088120
>Also bolt-action only and it cost like 4000£ to get a hunting license,
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

www.shootinguk.co.uk/uncategorized/get-firearms-certficate-39303

>A firearm certificate will cost £50 for the grant and £40 for a renewal.

www.shootinguk.co.uk/guns/buy-gun-guide/second-hand-super-semi-auto-shotguns-89493
>Max price: £750. • Main purpose: Vermin shooting and a few club clays.
>>
>>35088486
that's only because they are young and are scared to go too deep
>>
>>35088402
>>35087883
guns are legal in australia, just licensed/restricted

they arent banned outright you retarded cia disinfo agent

www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/12/18/how-easy-it-get-gun-australia
>According to the AIC, there are approximately 2.75 million registered firearms in Australia and approximately 730,000 licensed owners.

www.police.nsw.gov.au/online_services/firearms/licences/licence_and_genuine_reasons
>>Genuine Reasons [include]:
>Sport / Target Shooting
>Recreational Hunting / Vermin Control
>Primary Production
>Vertebrate Pest Animal Control
>Business or Employment
>Rural Occupation
>Animal Welfare
>Firearms Collection

furthermore, hunting and vermin control includes simply being:
>The owner/occupier of rural land, or
>A person who has permission to shoot from an owner/occupier of rural land, or
>A person who has permission to shoot from a prescribed government agency, including the Department of Primary Industries.

and its literally just a 30$ AUD fee, renewing my fucking passport is double that. even for yankees, it's a 200$ tax stamp to own certain weapons (read: to own anything the ATF decides it doesnt like, such as shoe laces)
>>
>>35087784
>cartridge has a rim
>WHICH ONE IS IT
jesus christ anon...
>>
>>35088655
I can't read, maaaan
Besides if you came to /k/ expecting something more than rock stupid blunders you deserve to be disappointed
>>
>>35087784
Also that anon was asking about verification in any form... Might as well have tagged on 'pic unrelated' to their post since it obviously has nothing to even do with the topic of conversation.
>>
>>35088678
You dont need to be able to read to be hasguns.
>is that 7.62rimmed?
>or is it 7.62nato
The rounds. In the pictures. Have rimmed cartridges.
Are you drunk anon.
>>
>>35088566
Who spilled your opals?
Can I buy a gun by going to store, filling out 12 yes or no questions , waiting for clerk to confirm with the illuminati that i can own it, and then walk out the door 10 minutes after I walked in, twirling a new shooty bangbang? No? A dream deferred is a dream denied. Legalize guns in straya that's what Paul Hogan would want .
>>
>Russia
>All fireams should be registred
>You have to own shotgun for 5 years to buy a rifled gun.
>No real pistols, only Are-fucking-kidding-me rubber bellet pistols
>Everything that comes from abroad is incredibly overpriced
>Reloading is only allowed for shotgun shells

But at least semi-auto is not banned here which is nice
>>
ITT: felons, apartment cucks, poorfags, people who live with their parents, the people who mock them, and the people who legitimately want to help and encourage them, not knowing that they're only here because instead of wallowing in self pity, they want your pity too.
>>
>>35088691
Listen, I'm going to level with you here. I swear to God I thought the "r" meant "russian". And I've been up for a couple days because my psycho ex-girlfriend shot me up with crystal meth. It was awesome. But things are a little hazy.And fuck that Native American witch I didn't want or expect that. Now that you've had a disturbing peek into my life so you understand ?
>>
>>35088737
you can do that without the yes/no questions if you get your license, which is basically a series of yes/no questions that takes a little longer but stands in for having to do that every single other time you wanna buy a gun or gun accessory.

You are probably either underage, an abbo, a yankee, or some combination of the three
>>
>>35088752
Shame. Russia makes awesome guns. My saiga 308 is my favorite gun ever.
Is beer still a "soft drink" though?
>>
>>35084763
>be me
>irish
>strictest gun laws in eu
listen here you little bitch, solve your problems yourself, dont crybaby here. i had my first legally owned gun to my name at age 16. if a 16 year old can afford a gun (i had no savings, parents never gave money) and pass retarded licensing procedures, anyone can.
>>
>>35088851
>Russia makes awesome guns. My saiga 308 is my favorite gun ever.
The same models of the guns have great difference in quality depending on will they go abroad or stay inside Russia. The latter is much worse. So enjoy your gun.

>Is beer still a "soft drink" though?
Yep.
>>
>>35088821
>Abbo
>using a device to get on the net
>has money for a device that can internet that wasn't spent on booze so cheap it's mouthwash relabeled mint scnapps
>>
>>35088915
Like most everything I've learned about russia: that's depressing

But hey you can begin drinking really young and, from what I've just learned, probably should.
>>
>you want to get a gun specifically to scare the government and to slot the various breeds of floppy that plague your cunt
>you are completely and utterly stopped by having to do paperwork
can you explain this???

why not just get a gun illegally if its your god given human right?????
>>
>>35088915
>The same models of the guns have great difference in quality depending on will they go abroad or stay inside Russia.
the same is true of most consumer goods in most countries

>Molson Export
>it's basically domestic market only
>it's vastly worse than literally every other beer on tap

i guess its kinda like eating off shitty plastic camp plates and out of coffee mugs usually but breaking out the actual ceramics and glasses for company
>>
File: arsenal 2.png (4MB, 1533x1512px) Image search: [Google]
arsenal 2.png
4MB, 1533x1512px
>>35086612
You can do it if you only believe in yourself (and have the money for a Jagdschein)..
>>
>>35085545
Norway
>Join some activity where you might need gun
>Might have to get some licenses for the activity(i.e hunting permit)
>Do some minor paperwork and get weapon safe
>Suddenly have gun
Thats also assuming you didn't join the army, and opted to be in the reserves, so you get to keep your army grade shit rifle, and have a excuse to use it more than once a year.
>>
File: BOZO.jpg (61KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
BOZO.jpg
61KB, 640x424px
>>35086140
>bitch pad

that's a new one for me...
>>
hey europeans on /k/, have you ever considered maybe using Google or even Bing to look up gun laws in your country and going to pursue whatever paperwork you need to get a license, instead of listening to dumbshit underage mallninjas on /k/ about what the law is somewhere they can't even recognize the flag of?
>>
>>35084763
I am a spineless cuck and subject of the state.
>>
>>35088025
Helt säker så länge de inte får skäl att göra en husrannsakan (alla negrer inom en mils radie runt din adress hittas ihjälskjutna dagen efter att du får bössan) eller något liknande. Skåpet måste ha en viss märkning vilket du bekräftar genom att kryssa i en ruta på licensansökan, men jag rekommenderar att du köper ett godkänt skåp vad gäller märkning, vikten är av mindre vikt så att säga.
>>
File: 1503537587918.jpg (61KB, 493x449px) Image search: [Google]
1503537587918.jpg
61KB, 493x449px
>>35089162
>bing
>>
>>35089279
dont knock it till you tried it

google bubbles you based on a lot of factors outside your control, and logging out doesnt help

but no one uses bing and they do a lot less aggressive search tailoring so it can be good to use to get a second opinion

like using duckduckgo occasionally, except its actually not complete shit at searching like duckduckgo is
>>
>>35089162
So yeah that's the first most logical thing to do. But the thing about all the paper work you file. Some applications and forms you fill out have no time requirement for the government to respond. And you better believe they use it to stall you a long time if not forever. then when you call to see what's going on or otherwise check on progress they'll just ask you to re-file and start the process all over again. And your documents better be flawless. If you have to get approval from somebody and they fill out the form in a hurry and their writing is legible but hard to read, it might as well just say nothing because they'll reject it out right. Also if your personal id is set to expire in 3 months they won't accept it because it can take 3 months to process.Where my grandparents live in Europe this is what the gov't does.

Its a smart move they can say guns are legal but limit gun ownership through bureaucratic bullshit.
>>
>>35089364
Yeah your probably right. Bing launched a bit ago. So either they've been hemorrhaging cash this whole time or they actually can compete at least a little.
>>
>>35089371
>Some applications and forms you fill out have no time requirement for the government to respond.
>And your documents better be flawless.
considering the same applies to literally everything else you will ever do in life with any organization ever, this is an incredibly petty thing to get upset about

ESPECIALLY when, being the government, you can undertake Various Political Actions like "voting" or "complaining in public" about it. even on a personal level, badgering whatever local office is processing your documents will often get them into gear because the person your badgering doesn't want to get badgered anymore

>and they fill out the form in a hurry and their writing is legible but hard to read, it might as well just say nothing because they'll reject it out right.
this is the dumbest thing ive ever read. your ~LE GUN FREEDOMES~ are limited because you're too much of a nigger to write legibly?

protip: 99% of government forms in any western country can be filled electronically. and even failing that, they're usually available as PDFs to print at home, and there are programs you can use to effectively type over a PDF.

>Also if your personal id is set to expire in 3 months they won't accept it because it can take 3 months to process.
So renew your fucking ID?

This all sounds like you're just really, really lazy.

>>35089397
Bing is owned by MS so they have infinite money.
>>
>>35086267
Get an aa12
That'll show em
>>
>commiefornia

Utter shit.
>>
>>35085657
Same in texas but my magazine can have as many rounds as i fuckin want.

California is gay.
>>
>>35086261
Kek this is why i wont take my s. American friend to the gun range. Also lmao they literally did everything except rek a gun or themselves.

First time someone muzzle sweeps me i tell em not do that shit ever again. 2nd time i take the fuckin gun. Theyre too retarded.
>>
File: mmmm.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>35087626
>>35087651
>>35087765
Not even the guy from this whole shitstorm but hell, the guy gives you what you ask for (a medal validating his ability and training) and you're still being autistic and asking more?
Wow

Yeah I know I'm late the the party but reading you guys was funny
>>
I'm a broke millennial
>>
>>35086267
>buy powerful semi auto shotgun with high cap mag
>simple and lght sun smithing means u now get an automatic shotgun!
No need for a fuxkin rifle then lmao
>>
>>35086384
Country?
>>
>>35086394
Do u even get to have guns in britbongistan?
>>
>>35089186
I heard that during a warranted search for things other than guns, they can't pinch you for not having the safe bolted proper. Might just be Bro Law 101, as my Swedish mate lives up where the wild things are, including the policeman.
...though why you wouldn't just get a heavy enough safe in the first place is beyond me - If you want a safe with enough space, buy one advertised with space for at least twice the number of guns you plan on owning and use whatever space might remain to store important shit. I think you'll find that most safes meeting those criteria start at 150 kilos and are comfortably priced at 4000 kroner and up (sky's the limit!).
It's not like 150 kilos is particularly heavy anyway, perfectly doable if you're jacked. If you're not, either get jacked or get someone to help you with it.
>>
>>35087871
Wait... this picture... I've seen it before...
>>
>>35089400
Hey gun friend, Arizona just passed a law saying they can reject proposed laws if there's a coffee stain on the paperwork
>>
>>35089400
>protip: 99% of government forms in any western country can be filled electronically. and even failing that, they're usually available as PDFs to print at home,
That's true for most things, but here in my state in Australia, you have to specifically apply to be sent gun-related forms. Then after a few weeks, they'll post you the form.

It's just another new initiative to try to be as annoyingly bureaucratic as possible.

There's no local office to badger either. They have one single office, a couple hundred kilometres from me. You can ring up, but don't expect any answers, they'll just fob you off with some bullshit.
>>
>>35089400
This argument is ignorant and hilarious it's based on possible holes in the other argument and not real knowledge or experience

I've submitted paperwork to various branches of the federal government with my terrible handwriting that they've accepted no problem. One form recall I dropped taco bell ground beef on. Wiped it off and submitted it and they accepted it. Life doesn't demand perfection. Why is your doctor allowed to scribble some random shapes on an Rx pad and tell you to get that drug? Even though it resembles hieroglyphs more than anything. and not every form is submittable on line. Many law orders require a hard copy handed over to the court. The last time I filled out the new paperwork to for a suppressor I gave myself the nickname "thuggalo" and said I was part Micronesian. because i was bored. Still got the stamp.

The government can decide how fast or slow to process your paperwork and how perfect the forms have to be. And with gun control especially a local politician can't change the law that guns are legal but they can pull people out of the office that processes gun licenses and push them to demand perfect documents. Thereby making gun licenses issued come to a crawl.

And your the type of dipshit that gives them plausible deniability.
>>
>>35089400
Ms has stockholders moron stockholders would be pissed if the company allowed one part to bleed infinite money for years. Guess who the boss is in a publicly traded company. Stockholders retard!
>>
File: 20170624_090425.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_090425.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>35088453
East side or best side of the divide?
>>
>>35085718
Texan here
Don't move to Texas. It's shit. Go west. MT and WY are beautiful, have public land, and have better gun laws.
>>
>>35091161
Are Erlenmeyer flasks still illegal to own there?
>>
>>35085662
>>35085662
D.C. has always let you own long guns (registered). The fees to own a handgun are BS, but you can get one. Google "Emily Got Her Gun" for fem-journalist's journey to owning a faggy overpriced iridescent SIG.
>>
>>35091186
Fuck, probably. Lots of stupid shit down here.
>no ranges in DFW area allow FMJ rifle ammo
>>
>>35084763
>and thus, this is life in yuropooria
<nat geo music>
>>
>>35085718
Come to AZ. The more pro-fun Bros coming will eventually offset the snowbirds
>>
I have no real excuse. I'm Canuckistani. I could spend sub-$200 on getting an RPAL right out of the gates and then sub-$600 on an SKS and a bunch of ammo. My worry is buying a safe. As far as I know, we don't have to nail our gunsafes down, but we do still have to own a cuckbox, and I'm not sure what I can get away with as far as how low I can go with the quality and weight of it.
>>
>>35084763
I go to uni at UCSB, so apart from being in the communist hellscape known as California, I would receive an additional buttfucking from local LEOs and the school because of the legacy of the supreme gentleman if shit ever happens with it.
>>
>>35088448
Literally says he is not planning on using it and could make the stock better if he wanted. It is a barebones build with no intention of long term use, if you don't understand that then you should just go huff some more petrol because you are a lost cause.
>>
File: NoGunz_BritBongs.png (64KB, 1410x342px) Image search: [Google]
NoGunz_BritBongs.png
64KB, 1410x342px
>>35086261
Lost, here you go.
>>
>>35086261
>>35086644
>>35086813
Actually turned into an interesting discussion, capped for interest
>>
>live in Illinois
>be in foster care from 15-18
>don't have parents
>be only 20, not 21 yet
>can't get foid card

This piece of shit fucking state.
>>
>>35091853
You're a prince. Those fuckheads are going to be deeply butthurt the internet learned of they're skullduggery. But those mongoloids muzzle swept me so many times with rounds in chamber, safety's off, and fingers on trigger. Laser was a really strong green laser too and I had a deep purple spot in my vision for a few hours. In their defence they were really excited.
>>
File: NoGunz_BritBongs.png (3MB, 1410x1913px) Image search: [Google]
NoGunz_BritBongs.png
3MB, 1410x1913px
>>35092001
Fuck, forgot pic
>>
>>35092015
Hopefully they will learn a lesson. I grew up on a farm so everyone I knew was familiar with guns. I remember when I was young my dad shot a deer off the back porch for supper, moments later my grandma called the house and asked what he got. I come here because stories like yours that give insight into different perspectives I find really interesting.
>>
>>35085618
It takes a month for a/b. Yes you need a safe but getting rifles and shotguns is easy man it's a 6 hour course and a month waiting for the paperwork. I've just done my h class which did take close to a year. It's moronic and total bullshit but that's no reason not to get the licenses. More of us that have them the better
>>
>>35092006
I feel you my man, I feel you. At least we got the baby killers. I hope you don't live in crook county.
>>
>>35092825
>It takes a month for a/b.
I first applied in December.
>>
File: 1502070598990.jpg (56KB, 480x729px) Image search: [Google]
1502070598990.jpg
56KB, 480x729px
>>35088752
Here in Japan... 10 years with a shotgun before getting a rifle

The government want's and needs more hunters but has no intention on giving people here a chance in fucking hell of becoming them. This is like safest country you could airdrop millions of guns here and crime would hardly be effected. The indifference must drive thoughtful men here crazy considering how unbelievably backwards people's attitudes are here. And laws of anykind neeeeeeeeeever change here. So happy I'm not Japanese
>>
>>35092859
Nah, 5.5 hours south of Cook County. It's still a shit fucking state.
>>
>>35093756
Japan is a nation of people not fucking because they are too shy and now they are shrinking .Seriously how did all the hormones get sucked out of the youth population?
>>
>>35093756
>>35093973
When I was younger I didn't really have a choice of whether or not I was going to try hitting on a girl. My dick said "talk to that bitch" and made me go do it.
>>
>>35085032
You're retarded
>>
>>35085657
Yes, and you must reload it with a fucking Alan key.
>>
>>35086140
>Bitch pad
>Getting upset that someone doesn't want a bruised shoulder
ok
>>
Multiple suicide attempts
>>
File: jungle-pam.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jungle-pam.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>35084763
I was a burger noguns until a few years ago, when someone tried picking the lock on my front door. Bought a 12ga at Bass Pro in under 30 minutes. What now.
>>
>>35084763
>Live in CT
>Fairly liberal family
>Dad's side is Easy/Central PA, pretty chill
>History of depression
>Don't trust myself not to an hero at some point
>also a poorfag, mostly because of the first point
>>
>>35087272
Lol not even worth it here.
>>35094033

Go back to your Nazi camp you RCMP cocksucker.
>>
File: 1480222807352.jpg (14KB, 351x354px) Image search: [Google]
1480222807352.jpg
14KB, 351x354px
>Want gun for self defence in Australia
>Can only have guns for sport or to kill rats
>Must be disassembled at all times locked behind a massive fucking case
>If someone breaks in I will have to spend half an hour just getting to it and putting it together to blast a nooga in the didgery
>FUCK THIS COUNTRY
>>
File: 1504472970037.png (347KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
1504472970037.png
347KB, 600x408px
>>35095890
amen
our laws suck
>>
>>35095890
Nothing in the law says it has to be disassembled. Just has to be kept in a safe
>>
File: 1504766720411.jpg (61KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1504766720411.jpg
61KB, 500x746px
>>35084763
>Be inna Europe as well
>Not fond of hunting shotguns even tho they are completely legal and you only need a license and some cash
>went innarmy expecting to be given a gun but somehow ended up in the kitchen without prior experience
>Not autistic enough to handle the banter for joining the police
>>
>>35095890

Kill a long grasser and have fun explaining THAT to the cops how you spent all that time and effort to retrieve your gun and shoot him

Sure fire way to get locked up with all the other noongars.

...I too have this dream myself but sadly it'll never happen, prison food tastes shit
>>
>>35096127
>>35095890
Actually, a farmer just got let off a few days ago for shooting at some robbers.

They cased the joint and left, but he noticed, so he called the police and reported it, and got out his shotgun.

The police didn't show up, but the robbers came back to break in, and he shot one of them.
>>
>>35086174

Bokting a safe is vague, you can just do a couple of wall screws. The police has to call before inspection, too. Alternatively put in lead weights in the safe to exceed 150kg.

Look for cheap used safes on blocket or forum.robsoft.nu
>>
>>35086174

Bolting a safe is vague, you can just do a couple of wall screws. The police has to call before inspection, too. Alternatively put in lead weights in the safe to exceed 150kg.

Look for cheap used safes on blocket or forum.robsoft.nu
>>
>>35084943
lmfao rifle scope on your AKM, but not on your VEPR or your Mosin.

wtf are you doing brochacho?
>>
>>35094033
>>35095669

High river, lads.
>>
>>35088467
>live in europe
>oppose immigration
no guns for you mr racist nazi
>>
>>35086393
This.. antigunners have no sense of responsibility or self trust. It's amazing they have the confidence to drive automobiles even though most dont and take the cuck trains.

Also I wonder if you are a dude that is somewhat sketchy in some obscure way if you can bribe the police somehow if youre rich. Like buy them new equipment to ensure that you will pass their "background checks."
>>
>>35086438
>enough for the day's fix
>by the drug addicts
Implying all drug addicts are cartoonish street junkies. Thats like saying all Muslims are cartoonish depictions like ISIS.

You interact with drug addicts in your day to day life and have no idea because actually many of them learn to live with their physiological situation and hide it very well. For every street junkie there is a drug addict that adapted to their brain chemistry and learned how to take drugs like its a medication that just makes them feel normal and to them taking a pill is no different to smoking cigarettes or drinking a glass of water.

Also alcoholics are 10 times worse than your average opiate addict. Opiate addicts at their very worst just sleep all day when they have their shit and only are a problem when they cant get drugs. But not all of them are poor and not all of them take drugs for any kind of pleasure.

Alcoholics on the other hand like to walk around half naked and yell at people and start fights and never shower.

Saying all drug addicts are irresponsible is like saying that all people that take medication for depression or anxiety are unhinged psychos and shouldnt own a firearm. Meanwhile some people just find that certain pharms help them function or control their anxiety in social situations. That kind of thinking leads to tyrannical government restrictions on who can and cannot have the right to protect themselves or engage in hobbies that involve potential dangerous machines or vehicles.

Some drug addicts are perfectly responsible people and should be allowed to have firearms. Just like some people who take SSRIs dont have impaired judgement and are not dangers to society. Anyone who is not responsible enough to own a gun should not own a car anyways and plenty of people with anxiety or depression or drug addiction drive cars just fine.

>t. someone who volunteered helping drug addicts and whos ex employer was a millionaire stealth addict.
>>
File: oh_smug.jpg (8KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
oh_smug.jpg
8KB, 246x205px
>>35086719
>>35086719
>you are shit people who cant control your lives
>its not like governments block people from their god given rights based on arbitrary factors
>its not like there arent exceptions to VAST sweeping generalizations
>its like just because everything perfectly aligns in your life, other people who may have dealt with adverse situations aren't unfairly lumped into broad categories unjustly
>>
>>35087765
Youre a retarded authoritarian ablest.

People like you are the reason that governments are allowed to be tyrannical.

People like you make the founding fathers roll in their graves.
>>
>>35097476
I hope all that was copypasta...

If you reread the post, you'll notice that the subject is specifically criminals, not drug addicts.
>>
File: bike_chick.jpg (161KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
bike_chick.jpg
161KB, 1080x1350px
>>35097560
Well there is the following post..

>>35086452
>Anyone who is a career criminal/ not a mentally impaired drug addict commits crime for a profit.

But maybe I misunderstood it at first. I am becoming a paranoid SJW... its hard though because so many people judge others based on "what" they are instead of "who" they are. So many people judge people based on some arbitrary physical trait and not their outward behavior. And right now the laws still persecute against that specific physiological trait.

Maybe I should lighten up though and try to think of a different way of arguing my point.

Have a picture of qt and a video link about how to acquire startup capital:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjcIRQuCXr0
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.