[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia will be holding another Zapad Exercise. What are yo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 19

File: 8699Tc3XGaY.jpg (261KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
8699Tc3XGaY.jpg
261KB, 1280x960px
Russia will be holding another Zapad Exercise.

What are your expecting?
Hopefully something like this but with Tigrs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03he5eYMYDs
>>
>>35084128
TASS report it will only be around 12,000-17,000 serviceman. It won't be like Zapad-2014 with 150,000 people.
>>
>>35086018
Because 13k is an official threshold after which you have to allow foreign inspections and observers. Zapad 2013 was announced to be 12 thousand too.
>>
>>35084128
>>35086018
Where are all these claims coming from?
>>
>>35086060
Proof?
>>
>>35086018
Is ok

I just want to see jumping Tigrs.
>>
>>35084128
Press in Poland write about it like Russia will invade us tomorrow.
But it not like they doing it first time, it a annual exercises. Well, maybe this year the larger than usual.
I have no idea why this getting so much attention.
>>
File: 14244247196118.png (49KB, 400x415px) Image search: [Google]
14244247196118.png
49KB, 400x415px
>>35086158
>>
>>35084128
They better be holding another salad since it's a fucking annual exercise and they forego the dozen smaller exercises that NATO does.

>what to expect

Propaganda and no meaningful discussion in the slightest as no one is going to have reali results because it's classified.
>>
>>35084128
Media in Lithuania shilled that Russia will take Belarus during zapad
>>
>>35086207
It's just that the numbers in that chart are dubious at best.
>>
>>35086186
Well Ukraine happened.

Invasion is silly, but i'd be disappointment if Russia didn't try any provocations (violating airspace of baltics and such).
>>
>>35084128
i'm expecting a comedy act on the scale of the admiral kuznetsov's deployment
>>
>>35086228
Ukraine happened because Ukraine was going her own way you moron. Belarus isn't going anywhere, she's a little codependent dog.
>>
>>35086230
it's currently under modernization
>tfw they spent 700 million dollars on that
>>
>>35086276
the two happiest days in the owner of a boat
the day he buys it
the day he sells it
>>
>>35086257
I didn't even mention Belarus.
>>
>>35086290
That's what the entire conversation is about though. There is NO precedent for getting fucky in the baltics yet. All of the actual conversations and debate about the exercise from relevant experts have talked about the exercise being used to bolster the Russian military presence in Belarus.
>>
>>35086290
Ok imagine
>thirld world country with very very important US base innit
>revolution starts
>new thirld world government say they will remove base
what usa will do? Meme answers like "Try to find compromise" are not accepted
>>
>>35086304
>>35086290
Also a reminder that his is a thing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_State
>>
>>35086304
The only thing I heard in context of Belarus is possibility of Russia leaving its forces behind establishing permanent presence in that region.

>There is NO precedent for getting fucky in the baltics yet.

Baltics have significant Russian minority.
>>
>>35086323
Yes but they're already not under the reigns of Russia. The Russian minority thing is a destabilizing factor, not something that effectively leads to annexation unless it's a case like the Crimea.
>>
>>35086323
First of all
Russie doesn't need fucking """""""russian minority"""""""""
Donbass retards try to push it for propaganda purpose meanwhile they trade with Ukraine and Ukraine trade with Russia
it's not a war between Ukraine and Russia it's war for benefints and no one fucking care about people
>>
>>35086334
>The Russian minority thing is a destabilizing factor, not something that effectively leads to annexation unless it's a case like the Crimea.
That's kinda what I said.
>>
>>35086350
Either English isn't your first language or you're fucking autistic. Obviously in the long run Russia has an interest in the Baltics, concerning the Zapad exercises? There is no precedent since there's no "crisis" at the moment for them to utilize like they did in the Ukraine.
>>
>>35086361
Precedence for what? Destabilizing regions with Russian minority? I'd say at least since Transnistria War.
>>
>>35086377
Oh fuck off, you're intentionally ignoring what I'm saying.
>>
>>35086208
> dozen smaller exercises that NATO does.
like what?
>>
>>35086386
Yeah, because you're not making sense. When I said Ukraine happened I didn't necessarily meant there will be armed takeover or Baltics or Belarus or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>35086417
The ENTIRE fucking context of the conversation is in regards to the upcoming drills. I'm saying that there's no short term precedent to fuck around in the Baltics and that the "experts" are claiming, if anything, it's a play with Belarus.
>>
>>35086224
Yeah, pretty much the same in Poland. I wonder how NATO respond if it actually happened.

If we allow Crimea 2.0, right on the EU and NATO border it could be huge demoralising fact for the alliance strength.
>>
>>35086413
oh what NATO does with their "dozen small exercises" is more akin to money-laundering between states with some sales, incompetence, and general cuckoldry involved
I don't think there's ever been an alliance as incompetent as NATO, Russians could fuck East Europe tomorrow and NATO actually wouldn't do shit, because they can't do shit
>>
File: Untitled24.png (755KB, 476x590px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled24.png
755KB, 476x590px
>>35086224
>>35086660
It's nice to have my suspicions confirmed about a substantial part of this board being butthurt-belt sycophants
> if WE allow Crimea
First of all, NOBODY questions the fucking butthurt-belt about anything, unless they need some weak bitchboys to bark at Russia over at some summit/meeting/assembly, in fact that's one of the main reasons USA has pushed all you cucks on Europe, so you'd always shout about Russia like the good goys that you are
>if WE allow Crimea
Secondly, were you planning some sort of democracy color revolution in Belarus in order to have another country put the IMF slave-collar on in return for some loans? Fuck off. If THAT happens, Russia will have every right to pacify its border regions.
> if WE allow Crimea
Thirdly, I find it extremely disgusting that some vassal BITCH, can unironically talk about what "they" can do on NATO/Russia border, who the fuck do you think you are.
Just so you know, I had a boner the whole time Russis was annexing Crimea, you "people" got btfo so hard it's not even funny. Considering the amount of "righ-wing" """nazi""" larp groups that have their home in the butthurt-belt and how many of those goons were imported to stir shit up in Kiev, you guys had it coming 100%
Fuck, you won't see me feeling sad if you dipshits ACTUALLY get fooled into daring to fight Russia, AS IF america is gonna help you.
The butthurt-belt deserves to suffer
>>
>>35086060
Why is this missing stuff like red flag or the stupid amount of other air and naval exercises the West has?
>>
>>35086743
t. Vatnik
>>
File: oabvO6B.jpg (41KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
oabvO6B.jpg
41KB, 500x369px
>>35086793
> oh noes a fucking peasant from the butthurt-belt calls anyone that sees their pathetic butthurt-belt "existence" on washington's cookie tray, a VAAAATNIK
> call ambalamps
lmfao @ ur lyfe, you poor spud-commie
>>
File: vatnikistanstronk.jpg (61KB, 531x640px) Image search: [Google]
vatnikistanstronk.jpg
61KB, 531x640px
>>35086743
>>
File: 14862077253060.jpg (79KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
14862077253060.jpg
79KB, 525x700px
>>35086822
> tfw butthurt-belt tryna talk shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PgFkX6i2Gc
>>
File: 1485232464960.jpg (29KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1485232464960.jpg
29KB, 475x356px
> tfw putin the ABSOLUTE madman actually went and annexed land against the alleged number 1 "world police" wishes in the fucking 21 (TWENTY FIRST!) century
> tfw "some" """"""people"""""" are very buttdevastated by this fact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoKljny_4lI
I hope the tears never stop and they probably won't. Because you see the writing on the wall, don't you ;^)
>>
>>35086793

t. cuck

I`m not from Russia but even I`m sick of two-faced faggots like you
>>
>>35086810
oh shit it's the armatard! where you been senpai? i haven't had a good laff in ages!
>>
>>35086783
>>>35086224 (You)
>It's nice to have my suspicions confirmed about a substantial part of this board being butthurt-belt sycophants
I don't know how I'm butthurt-belt sycophant but you realized this only now? /k/ was always a shithole
>>
>>35086913
Nice cuckpedal there, spud-commie, thing is you've been roleplaying as americans for AGES so please stop pretending otherwise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3DT_nsAcb0
>>
>>35086925
I'm not a commie you don't even know me. Lithuania is literally anti-Russia
All I did is say that media is shilling stuff to increase military budget.
>inb4 media represents country
If you're from US, your media is no better
>>
>>35086018
I mean Vostok
>>
I WILL LITERALLY MURDER BABIES IF RUSSIA GAVE ME THE ORDER
>>
>>35086937
lithuania is an ex-commie shithole which will flutter in its pathetic "western" existence on loans for maybe another decade or two, then the powers at be will decide you're ripe for another democracy revolution and you could swing the fuck back to being as pro-Russia as it gets, that's the definition of a political prostitute, which is what the butthurt-belt has been for the last couple centuries. In fact when someone from your general region tries to show their "allegiance" to a big power, it's almost always as genuine as bootleg russian vodka
how's your population going, already had half of it run off to the UK?
>>
>>35086783
Yoy keep calling them the butthurt belt but you seem to be the only shitter shattered person here
>>
>>35086955
considering Russia's foreign policy is the best in the world, they probably know whose babies its better to murder
> chechnya
I bet they'd have no problem with glassing all of MENA and taking their resources, which is what white people should be doing, instead of letting some goat-rapist middlemen run around with oil trade profits
> georgia
> nazi cockhole larplets
all good murder victims tbqh
>>
File: 14946056804732.jpg (2MB, 2250x1500px) Image search: [Google]
14946056804732.jpg
2MB, 2250x1500px
>>35086976
> be a nigger
> get called nigger constantly
> "h-heh you must be a nigger, look how many times you called me one. haha gotem!"
ok
>>
>>35086981
dude, dont respond to me, i was just joking
Its a chant i saw on /k/ in a russiahate thread some time ago.
I dont like the buttthurt belt either, but i wont take any sides in an argument let alone in some imaginary conflict in which website users battle with their imagination.
Its like dungeons and dragons up in this shit and i dont even like it anymore
>>
>>35086990
That thing on the turret, is that called Kontakt armor for tanks?
I saw a video of a t72 get hit twice by a tow and it didnt blow up.
>>
>>35086993
discussing foreign policy is hardly an "imaginary conflict", in fact the only reason you might think it is, is because anytime some piss-ant "state" in the butthurt-belt gets fucked, they start shouting about russian invasions
>>
>>35087010
it's called reactive armor, a venture that's been "laughed" at by the west since a couple decades, citing their "superior" meme-armor which ironically never faced anything that wasn't 60s era soviet-surplus
now Russians have probably the best ERA in the world due to working on it for quite some time, whilst the West is busy strapping on bootleg containers on top of their tanks like the commies did in the 70s
>>
>>35086990
Nobody even mentioned niggers you goddamed retard, your posts are fucking abysmal and reek of vodka induced rage, thats why you soynd ass blasted
>>
>>35086967
>ex-commie means you're commie
I'm not president to talk for whole country lad
The problem is politicians here are big liars who don't care about people. This time we voted new people in and they're even worse, but at first they were promising
What can I do about it if politicians are ass?
>>
>>35086967
>Aside from drinking, the vatnik craves “stability,” the magic word Putin trotted out during his 2012 presidential campaign. Of course the vatnik doesn’t get stability; he got steadily rising prices and a flagging economy exacerbated in severity thanks to Putin’s policies. Nevertheless, the vatnik doesn’t want to rock the boat because that precious stability he never receives might be imperiled. People who value things such as personal freedom, prosperity, or actual stability over non-existent stability are viewed as national traitors by the vatnik. Protest? The proper Russian tradition is to constantly complain while not doing anything to rock the boat. It’s not that the vatnik is satisfied with Russian society; he’s absolutely livid about every real or imagined problem the country has. Yet if asked, he’s happy to declare his love of Putin, even if its less than his love for Putinka.

>The vatnik has nothing but white-hot hatred for Ukraine. They rocked the boat. They thought they had a way out of the Russian sphere. Why should they have it better? The vatnik spends a good portion of his time regurgitating the same tired old tropes about Ukraine. They whored out to the Americans, just like every other country which doesn’t submit itself under Moscow’s vassalage. The vatnik always puts the relationship between individuals or countries and the US in explicit terms of sexual dominance, a telling sign of Russia’s sometimes amusing but ultimately disturbing masculinity crisis. Refusal to bow to Putin’s Russia is bending over or getting down on one’s knees for the United States, the only other country in the world that matters. To this end the vatnik likes to portray his enemies as prostitutes or passive homosexuals, unwittingly revealing his fears and insecurities about sexual domination and humiliation. Insults revolving around oral and anal sex are par-for-the course when discussing politics with the vatnik, regardless of age.
>>
>>35087021
don't talk to me about assblast after replying with a comment that's got obvious assblast-related spelling mistakes, and is in general just another cuckpedalling garbo-post, which only works because in your tiny should-have-been-aborted head, the notion of similes doesn't even exist
>>
>>35087011
They shout about russians raping them when they hear a russian cough across the border, let alone conduct an exercise which is the right of any nation on the planet that has an army.
I got sick of all of them in 2014 when ukrops and vatniks ruined the internet.
Ukrops found refuge here, but so did the literal terrorist supporters some time later.
>>
>>35087037
>REEE YOUR JUST AN ANGRY KEK
>>>/pol/ take your ass blasted autism elsewhere
>>
>>35087035
> steadily rising prices
Russia is in the top10 of PPP for the last couple years safely (despite getting assaulted by the western "establishment" like no other country), and you can only run your bullshit GDP goy stats, to people who don't realize that "someone" is trying to fuck with Russia using currency.
Do you even know what being self-sustaining means, you fucked up EUSSR slave? Like, do you ACTUALLY think that the butthurt-belt selling all that they "had" after the breakup for NOTHING in exchange for IMF loans and opening up your market to multi-national corps that will fuck your local industry, is going to be BENEFECIAL to YOU?
Don't make me laugh, spud-commie.
Putin's buying up gold reserves, making Russia work with crypto, using a PORTION of money from federal oil sales to support the country (which is more than can be said for 95% of countries out there, including "based" countries like Norway, where the state got great profits off selling oil, established a "national" fund, and then the corrupt leftists monkeys in the government started funneling money from it for bullshit LIES like "saving the amazon rainforest") and his foreign policy is on fucking point.
Never mind the fact, that as a FOREIGNER russian FOREIGN policy is the ONLY thing you should even have an opinion about, how in the fuck are domestic corruption issues Putin's fault, this line of thinking was actually only nurtured by you imbeciles who make out Putin to be this omniscient being who's supposed to take care of every single corrupt loligarch in russia.
New businesses opened? Russia is the top3 for last year, right behind UK and US, where the fuck are you?
Finally, it takes a sad chimp to not see that Putin has improved Russia, and that's basically what you are. You just keep shilling for Russia to have the same type of jew oligarch shuffle like they ALREADY had in the 90s and like you're having every couple years.
Good luck making the Russians fall for that one
>>
>>35087083
>and the little vatnik cried "MUH PPP" all the way home
>>
>>35087093
> some indebted butthurt-belt slave that lives no better than the average russian, unironically thinks he's doing better because his foodstamps can be redeeemed in euros not roubles
eyyyy
how much money you have left at the end of the month, you wanna tell us that?
because euro/dollars might be worth more than roubles, but 0 euro == 0 roubles
>>
>>35087083
I can't tell the difference between vatniks and satire/parody anymore.
>>
Russian economy is pretty much already dead. They facing negative GDP growth in a three years straight, and oil prices not going up anytime soon.

To the end of year Russia will be Venezuela 2.0. There was reports already about Russians smuggling food from Finland.
>>
>>35087368
Pretty sure I read the exact same comment back in 2002 somewhere. Been 15 years already, when's Russia dying?
(in the meantime every single "prediction" of this type aimed at Russia, has in one way or another manifested itself in the butthurt-belt)
>>
>>35084128
>What are your expecting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxKBCLPP20s
>>
File: 1494893103401.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494893103401.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>35087111
>he thinks im a yuropoor
LAMO
Other relevant places exist, vlad
>>
>>35087396
Unfortunately, statistics is not on your side, vatnik. Now, back to bread line.
>>
>>35086018
Add another 0 and you are probably close to the truth.
>>
>>35087488
How live in 2016? Did Hillary won?
>>
>tfw
You realize sane Russians and "real" Americans (fuck off and die coasties) would make amazing and unstoppable allies if they could stop the pissing contest and realize open conflict between will result in ruin for both, so why not just subjugate everyone else?
Will happily trade whiskey and craft beer for vodka and cheap(er) steel case.
>>
>>35086783
>Beeing this analy frustrated
>>
>>35087488
Pretty sure I've seen the exact same statistics back in 2002 somewhere. Been 15 years already, where are the Russian bread lines?
(in the meantime every single one of the "elements" these "stats" focus on, are virtually non-existent in the butthurt-belt, because they live on loans and have no domestic light/heavy manufacturing/industry)
>>
>>35087538
don't worry, some peasant-vassal from the butthurt-belt will have 10 reasons for you as to why you shouldn't ally with Russia and btfo the rest of the northern hemisphere
>>
>>35087555
Seriously though, I realize this doesn't help those in power get richer or more powerful, but we'd be like PB&J.
I'm from Michigan, any travel doc or dash-cam footage from Russia I see I'm just like, "Yup, I'm down with this."
>>
>>35087403
underrated
>>
>>35087488
Oh wow a whole -0.5. And both Brazil and Greece with significantly worse figures aren't going fucking anywhere. Guess Russia is dying.
>>
File: 1500408412828.gif (3MB, 257x212px) Image search: [Google]
1500408412828.gif
3MB, 257x212px
>>35086287
Dad?
>>
File: russia tanks.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
russia tanks.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>35084128
>>35086018
>>
>>35087537
>forecast
>we are a bunch of illiterate sub humans incapable of reasoning and logic who has run our economy into the dirt for several consecutive years running but it'll change next year, promise!
vatnik plzzzzz
>>
>>35087083
>m-muh PPP!
Vatniks, vatniks never change.
PPP only really matters per capita where russia ranks lower than the baltics.
If we count real money and values produced, russia is below fucking Italy.
>>
>>35086886
No one in the west ever gave any fucks about Ukraine. What happened was that russian intelligence got severly outskilled, CIA instigated an uprising and managed to cut off russia from large part of their naval and transport plane industry, not to mention securing vast stretches of NATO border as friendly and forcing all of Europe to recognize russia as the invasive threat they are.
NATO has not lost a single thing while russia has bled money, blood, industry, prestige and credibility.
>>
>>35090022
The whole western EU media and politics have lost a lot of their credebility. 2014 was the start when the term lügenpresse emerged in germany due to the one sided reports about what happened in ukraine and the rest of the world.
This somewhat led to the rise of the afd. Other eu states had a similiar rise in nationalistic parties. So there is that...
>>
>>35090148
>lügenpresse
>2014
How new are you exactly?
Also, the nationalistic movements in Europe has been growing very rapidly way before Crimea, see SD, fremskrittspartiet, Golden Dawn and so forth.
All Crimea really did was launch a new wave of justified hate of russia through Europe and rapid rearmament.
The loss of russias heavy industry located in Ukraine has hurt russia immensely. Antonov will be a nasty thing to replace for russia given their weak economy.
>>
>>35086783
You russkies need to take a chill pill.
>>
>>35090286
Living long enough in germany to know that the term lügenpresse wasn't a widespread thing before 2014. I didn't say there weren't national movements before i said there was a big push at that time. Mostly because a lot of people started to doubt the media and the establisht politicians. The 2015/26 refuge crisis was the next big push. Now the afd will get at least 10 percent in the next election.
>>
File: image.png (19KB, 584x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19KB, 584x562px
>>35090022
You could say the same about Cuba
Only Russia wins that.
P.S. Ukraine Is/was a Israeli operation...
>>
>>35090286
And don't forget about ships turbines. Ukraine singlehandedly stopped Russian naval rearmament

Pretty hilarious that Ukraine already did more to cripple Russian war machine, than all NATO in 30 years.

And we don't even give guns to them. For now, countries like Lithuania or Poland sent more weapons to Ukraine than all remaining NATO countries combined.
>>
File: image.png (631KB, 505x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
631KB, 505x530px
Joe Biden.........
https://dninews.com/article/intelligence-briefing-biden-family-usa-and-corruption-ukraine
>>
>>35090377
Lügenpresse has been a thing coming and going for decades, last in the hands of the commies admittedly.
Not sure about the German situation but in other countries the Crimean invasion ended up hurting national movements as being funded or supported by russia turned into being traitors, just like how the commies where back in the day.
>>
>>35090444
Not sure anyone "lost" the Cuban crisis, the US made sure no nukes ended up there, the russians could claim they kept the US out of Cuba and the Cubans did not have to live in glowing craters. Win/win/win.

>Israel
Not really but it doesn't change anything. NATO gained, russia got fucking owned in the hidden game.
>>
>>35090744
If your national movement need a support from Russia, something wrong with your country at first place.
>>
>>35090487
It looked like the US was going to send weapons for a short period of time but then Ukraine got greedy and started saying that they needed to be able to produce the weapons themselves. As Ukraine is a huge arms exporter it was blatantly obvious that they just wanted more sales money and didn't actually give a shit about fighting in East Ukraine.

After that happened talk of giving Ukraine lethal aid mostly went away, guess noone trusted them to no try to make copies and compete on the export market.
>>
>>35086413
http://www.shape.nato.int/allied-national-exercises
http://www.shape.nato.int/nato-exercises

Just stuff running to the end of the year.
>>
>>35086660
>we

I allow it, so get fucked. Keep barking.
t. Bole
>>
>>35090744
Well, if put it into perspective, here, in Poland you can be labeled as "kremlin agent" and "Putin's best friend" because you was seen with russian officials ten years ago, and all you do just shake hands for photo.
This tactic for removing political opponents was used by our nationalistic ruling party multiple times.

And now, look at Hungary. Hungarian leader is literally Putin's best friend. And most of the Hungarians, including member of nationalistic movements, is pretty chill with this.
They even going to expand the nuclear power plant with Russian help.
And now imagine Russia building nuclear reactor somewhere else in Eastern Europe?
Our and Lithuanian press keep writing about new Russian nuclear plant in Belarus like it guaranteed Chernobyl 2.0. when like Hungary is like "Yeah, whatever. Just put your nuclear reactor here."
>>
File: 5552100.jpg (83KB, 670x622px) Image search: [Google]
5552100.jpg
83KB, 670x622px
I see the kremlin bots and useful idiots already have wrecked the thread and use it for spreading their propaganda, how manditory.
>>
>>35087020
Good thing they just upgraded AP ammo for tanks.
>>
>>35084128
Lel, i guess Russian peasants will go hungry for another month, but something tell me the dumb drones will enjoy that
>>
>>35095751
They stand in bread lines almost for 80 years under commies, before they realise that they getting fucked in the ass.
Now, under Putin regime, they standing in bread lines only for 17 years.
>>
>>35092422
>Tell factual story from the perspective of the true and honest side
>Hahaha Russian shills
>Tell Clinton tier bullshit story
>Fuck yeah Murica! Not a shill!
>>
>>35095988
>thread about russian excercise
>"random" people try to talk about everything but russian related stuff while unintentionally filling up the russian shill bullshit bingo in no time
>>
>>35095988
You guys are so obvious it hurts.
>>
>>35089894
>If we count real money and values produced, russia is below fucking Italy.
How much do you pay for internet and mobile data?
>>
>>35096197
>but please lets not talk about how much the mobile costs in comparrison to income in Russia
>>
>>35096239
That would be GDP per capita. You're the one who's talking about nominal GDP and shitting on PPP.
>>
>>35090022
dutch lost a plane full of people
hihihi
>>
Russians saved a man that the west and the jews wanted dead.
First time in history america failed in what they do best.
It is the main reason why everyone is so frustrated here about Russia
The butthurt belt needs to get its water poisoned and women raped
>>
Why is everyone upset about the russians so much?
>>
>>35096548
But they're nazis too, right? Because even completely opposing statements don't bother vatniks too much.
>>
>>35096556
the jews dont seem to bother azov either
>>
how the fuck does one lose a propaganda war against russia?
>>
File: 14888414937620.jpg (105KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
14888414937620.jpg
105KB, 960x640px
>>35096556
>>
>>35096564
>why isn't there tensions between those we keep claiming are neo-nazis and those we keep claiming are jews
I don't know, there might be something wrong about some of those claims.
>>
>>35096197
100/100, unlimited data for ~$10 a month.
t. Sweden YES
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.