[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: gun purchases you regret I fell for the CZ75 meme and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: mad_dog_pepe.png (690KB, 1242x810px) Image search: [Google]
mad_dog_pepe.png
690KB, 1242x810px
ITT: gun purchases you regret

I fell for the CZ75 meme and bought and SP01. There's nowhere to grip the slide, the ergos of the controls are awful, and I had 3 malfunctions in the first 50 rounds. Fuck /k/ for suggesting that pos
>>
No, fuck you for not doing any research on a product your buying.
>>
This is gonna get a lot of reeees but I regret buying every bolt action rifle I've had until now.
>>
>>35077823
Glock 43 because it's not as small as my Shield, doesn't have a safety so I can't pocket carry it, I think I have shot it 3 or 4 times, never again will I get a small gun without a safety. Larger ccw I prefer no safety, but pocket size I want
>>
>>35077823
were you at chaffee outfitters last friday?
>>
>>35077823
What kind of malfunctions?
>>
>bought a brand new Loaded M1A five years ago
>still have never fired it to this day.

I'm honestly thinking about trading it for an AR-10.
>>
>>35077859
nope

>>35077877
failures to eject with some 124 gr. IMI 9x19 NATO
>>
I bought Swiss shit
>>
File: P1010015.jpg (433KB, 1600x1200px)
P1010015.jpg
433KB, 1600x1200px
>>35077823
>chinese export czech mauser like 10 years ago

first gun I purchased myself, it had a nice smooth plated bolt but the stock was a mess, and I attempted to refinish it, but I discovered I suck at that kind of thing (too light and bright, too much sanded off)

it was expensive as fuck to shoot and had zero historical value

sold it for the same price I bought it for to a kid who just graduated high school

pic related
>>
>>35077823
>Not trying a gun you want to purchase
>Fuk u guis it dosnt fit mai hands

This is an 18+ website
>>
>>35077823
(You)
>>
>CZ75 beyond the original run

Get meme'd, kid.
>>
>it's another glockfag talking shit about CZ episode
>>
>>35077851
>up until now
Then what changed your opinion?
Surplus?>>35077915
>IMI ammo
Was this your first 50 rounds of anything ever?
>>
>>35077823
i got a glock 17 4th gen in august and now they released the 5th gen

pretty mad about it
>>
>>35078316
>Then what changed your opinion?
Badly worded on my part. I still don't like bolt guns.
>>
File: Astra 600-43.jpg (997KB, 1500x1000px)
Astra 600-43.jpg
997KB, 1500x1000px
My Astra 600 is the only gun I really regret buying. It's a pain in the ass to shoot but it looks funky and is unique enough for me to keep.
>>
>>35077927
>8mm Mauser
>Expensive to shoot 10 YEARS AGO.

You know how I know you're retarded? >>35077823
I've only ever had two guns I regret buying:
>No.4 Mk1/2 FTR'd Enfield
Ww2 Refurb done up by ROF Fazakerly on a 1943 Maltby No.4 Mk1. It had stock bedding issues and the accuracy was ass, the bore was great though. Sold it at a healthy profit. Obligatory .303 british a shit.
>Pietta 1860 Army
Bought it cheap, parts break easily, Pietta's castings are ugly as sin. The tail at the end of the grip is shit for holding it. It's replacement parts don't fit properly and require fitting. Pietta, never again. Thank goodness my uberti runs like a champ.
>>
>Glock 22 Gen4

I figured it was time to give .40 S&W an honest go, same for Glocks.

The gun was shit, the point of impact was about 16 inches below the point of aim at only 15 yards and the trigger was a chunky crunchy mess.

I figured that since the display model I played with had an alright trigger it just needed some break in time. I spent a couple lazy Sundays just working the trigger a few thousand times and it made it slightly better, but it was still a piece of shit.

In the end I sold it for 20 dollars less than I spent on it after only 500 rounds through the thing, even after telling the guy exactly why I was getting rid of it. I guess the Sandy Hook scare made it easy to offload, it was early 2013 that I gave up on it.
>>
Chiappa Rhino 200D .357.

Awesome revolver but I wanted it for concealed carry and finding a decent holster was a PITA that pretty much ended that dream. Got tired of being associated with the Yankee Marshall every time I went to the range so I sold it.
>>
File: Captain Hans Theron - RLI.png (501KB, 1933x2079px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Hans Theron - RLI.png
501KB, 1933x2079px
>>35077823
Everything I ever bought. Well, not exactly, but:

>buy sprongfeld XD in .40 for super cheap
>lol it was a good deal
>buy a somewhat obscure light attachment for it
>absolute murder finding holsters of any kind
>buy galil (aka golani sporter) for super cheap
>lol it was a good deal
>fucking impossible finding good metal IWI mags
>fucking impossible finding good pouches/rigs for the unusual magazines
>fucking impossible finding upgrades for accessories (rails, etc.)
>buy RFB
>lol it was an OK deal
>fucking literally impossible finding good metal magazines
>plus i have no molle real estate for the 400 mag pouches i now need since it can only use 20-rd. mags

On top of that:

>decide I want two uniform kits
>one in black
>one in rhodie brushstroke
>lol 90s swat and 70s rhodie fetishes
>it's not that impossible finding decent stuff in black
>but there's almost nothing in OD green to go along with my rhodie shit
>just that fag ranger green color which should be called colorblind retard grey
>plus the only garments in rhodie are basic BDUs; no waterproof shit, no cold weather shit
>a hurr durr i'm a moron
>mfw

Honestly, kids, just get Glocks and ARs and Multicam, because those product lines dictate everything else in the aftermarket.
>>
>>35078422
>You know how I know you're retarded?

it was, $0.80-1.00/rd is expensive
>>
Is the borwning hi power generation 3 in 9mm worth it as a first handgun?
>>
>>35078983
Where do you live? Here in the United States you could buy it for less than 7.62x39 is worth today.
>>
>>35077823
I bet you'll enjoy your new Sig P226
>>
>>35078963
>buys an XD
>has to have 100% matching kit

This is just deserts for a retard.

Get 30 round AK mag pouches. Roll up socks for shorter magazines. Congrats, you now have a magazine pouch that is universal.

>Honestly, kids, just get Glocks and ARs and Multicam, because those product lines dictate everything else in the aftermarket.

Redemption is just actually possible for you.
>>
>new production Magnum Research Baby Eagle
>heard it was an upgraded Jericho with a better trigger and ergoes
>get semi-compact polymer because I got meme'd into thinking an extra 0.5" length and 1lb or so will ruin the gun
>grip is blocky-textured shit
>nowhere to grip slide and slide safety makes it worse
>slide is extra fat for no reason
>DA pull stacks like hell and is heavy as shit
>sell it and buy an old surplus Jericho
>leagues better at everything minus having a rail

In hindsight, I shouldn't have contained my autism in the first place and just gotten the weeb special properly.
>>
C39V2 and PSAK47.
>>
File: VLWPZ7t.jpg (1MB, 3887x1286px) Image search: [Google]
VLWPZ7t.jpg
1MB, 3887x1286px
My AR-15 furniture, it was all free gifts or dirt cheap closeout prices at my LGS but it wasn't worth it. The handguard is comfortable, but it's ugly as all fuck and the stock is terrible. I'm tempted to get new furniture, at the very least replace the stock but the handguards I'm interested in are expensive as all fuck. I'm thinking I could make the handguard work if I got an A2 stock.

I also regret buying an Aimpoint T1 Micro, my fucked eyes made the dot look like a comet. I quickly returned that, and I'm debating which variable power optic to get now.

Another regret is my Yildiz TK-12, too harsh of recoil and a dogshit heavy, squishy trigger. It shoots fine with pretty tight patterns, but I'm going to try giving it to someone I know who needs a gun.
>>
You're mistaken anon. CZ75's are the best psitols ever and do not malfunction. They have NO TOOLING MARKS either
>>
>>35077823
>Newfags don't know about break in period
Also, newfag, it sounds like you have some shitty hands, probably because you're a midget or a weakling who's so beta they can't use a good gun with optimal ergonomics

Congrats on losing the genetics game
>>
>>35077823
Makarov meme
>>
>>35077916
kek me too.
>K31s are basically sub MOA match rifles guise
>it would cost $3k to make something like this!
>buy one
>it's shit, ammo is a meme, and it doesn't shoot any better than a $200 pawn shop savage that is easily scoped
>>35077823
>CZ75 meme
Almost fucking got me on that one. Swisshit purchase made me actually check one out in the store first. Picked up a CZ75 and tried to rack the microdick slide and literally keked. Knew I'd never like it.
>>
>>35077823
CZs are trash, you should have listened to the other voices of /k/. Basically if it's a meme on /k/, it's shit and you're an idiot for buying into memes.
>>
>>35081432
*desserts, retard

No-no, you're totally not getting this at all, I oh fuck it why should I explain myself to a fucking faggot retard who can't distinguish a sandy wasteland from a delicious pastry.

But yeah no you TOTALLY didn't grasp that fucking narrative AT ALL.

Nothing had to match the XD. Nothing at all. Um, should I waste my ti- no of course I shouldn't waste it on a fucking retarded faggot.

Later, faggot.
>>
>>35079151
Lying nigger. On ammo seek lowest price per round is steel for .485 cents
>>
>>35077823

>Malfunctions in the first 50 rounds.

Fuck off noguns. You're among the biggest retards on the planet if you don't realize that it takes about 200 rounds to break in a metal framed semi automatic pistol.

You're probably the kind of shit for brains that redlines his vehicle before its warmed up too.
>>
>>35078963
HSGI taco mag pouches.
>>
>>35077823

Yeah.

My Saiga AK.

AK's are shit and the faggots that shill them are cancerous slavaboos that should neck themselves.

I can't bring myself to sell it so I'm going to dump another $1000 and hours of work into it to get it to the point where it'll be decent at all, and even then it's going to be relegated to shooting 2-Gun / 3-Gun while my AR will be used for literally everything else.
>>
bought a USP9, big fucking mistake. can't dump it for anything
>>
>>35077823
Bought into the "muh stoppin powuh" meme, got a .40 subcompact XD Pistol is fine, no malfunctions but hard as shit to shoot quickly, solid it and bought 2 9mm guns, CZ and Sig
>>
>>35082019
You don't like the mak? I want one bad but I missed the boat. I'm not paying $400 for one now
>>
>>35082162
I mean it is a good little gun but it is fucking heavy as shit.

Also I fucked mine up so it didn't even look nice. Sold it to some unwitting /k/ommando about a year back.
>>
File: 45674568.jpg (4MB, 9592x6632px) Image search: [Google]
45674568.jpg
4MB, 9592x6632px
>>35082183
>>35082162
Sorry wrong pic
>>
File: usp_holster.jpg (55KB, 726x569px) Image search: [Google]
usp_holster.jpg
55KB, 726x569px
>>35082139
>>
>>35077851
this but with anything that doesn't push me. I hate bolt 22s and 5.56s, they may fill a niche and are accurate as fuck but it's boring. actually enjoyed shooting my mosin more than handguns just because of how loud and impressive the recoil and flash were especially at night
>>
>>35082139
what's wrong with it? small hands?
>>
>>35077896
do it anon
>>
>>35082326
it's big, heavy, grip texture is shit, ergos are shit, trigger is shit
>>
>>35078321
its an iPhone level meme at this point
>>
>>35077915
CZ break in isn't a meme

Look up where to polish some bits, helped my SP-01 immensely
>>
File: bestgirl.jpg (9KB, 248x233px)
bestgirl.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
>>35082356
I feel bad for you anon.
>>
>>35082416
wanna buy a HK USP9?
>>
File: 1504143588263.jpg (47KB, 800x450px)
1504143588263.jpg
47KB, 800x450px
>>35081432
>has to have matching kit
if the reason he wants it is to portray or pay tribute to rhodesian soldiers, shouldn't his shit match? You keyboard experts are insane in this board these days.
>>
>>35082429
I'll give you tree fitty
>>
>>35082478
that offer will get you the best rap song out there currently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvfvY0P1LKE
>>
>>35082107
Holy shit, doesn't know anything about cars OR guns. Your dad just because one sad guy.
>>
>>35082429
trade it for a Glock gen5 bro
:^)
>>
>>35077857
Do you not use a pocket holster?
>>
>>35077896
I'll buy it desu
>>
Nugget
>>
>>35082712
Same.
>>
>>35082083
10 years ago you fucking moron.

Implication

---------------------

Your head
>>
Not gun related but k related. I always thought attraction to traps were a joke here. And then, somewhere aling the line, it wasnt a hike anymore. Im not gay but i met a kommado trap and starting dating her. We went out a few times for about 6 weeks. It was going pretty well, cute girl to talk memes and guns with, but then things got physical, not actual sex, just made out and felt each other. Again, im not gay. At the time, it didnt feel like a big deal in the heat of the moment, after all k talks about traps all the time. But im filled with immense shame and regret i made out with a dude in a wig. I told him as such the next day.
Fuck you faggots and fuck you too kris
>>
>>35077857
Sounds like a personal problem to me.
>>
>>35083230
Don't blame us for your faggotry. I'm on /k/ everyday and it never made me want to make out with a dude.
>>
>>35083230
>>35083265
I've made out with a dude before. Even had him sit on my lap. Nothing clicked for me. Wasn't magic like when you kiss a woman.
>>
>Glock 36
I don't regret buying it because it's a bad gun. It's never failed me and I've carried/been shooting it for 6 years. My regret is buying it over a Glock 26 that I could have had an amazing deal on. I also overpaid for the g36 because I got it from Gander mountain.
>>
File: 1503631380932-k.png (35KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503631380932-k.png
35KB, 400x300px
>>35082066
God, the fucking Autism on this one!
>>
File: 1503320201618.jpg (50KB, 562x702px) Image search: [Google]
1503320201618.jpg
50KB, 562x702px
All of my slavshit sans VEPR-12 and SLR-104FR.

>M91/30
Awful, awful action that gets extremely sticky with most milsurp ammo. Abysmal trigger, manlet-tier stock. I only keep it to round out my WWII main infantry rifle collection.
>M44 Carbine
Same issues as 91/30 but it at least has the novelty of creating some huge fireballs and being loud as shit.
>M91/30 PU Sniper
Again, same issues as above but it does seem more accurate. Might just be the scope helping me get better groups. Just a fun novelty item more than anything.
>Finn M39
Marginally better than the other Mosins in overall quality, trigger is still horsecock, action is still gummy.
>Baikal IJ-70HC
Take all the good things about the Makarov and toss them out the window. The double stack mag is fucking unreliable, less reliable than any other .380 I own including my Grendel P-10.
>Bulgarian Makarov
It werks, but I have a bunch of other guns I'd much rather shoot, take into combat, carry, etc. It serves as a bottle opener in my kitchen.
>P83, CZ82, PA-63
Yep, they're Maks alright. Same issue as the Bulgy except the P83 and PA-63 are pretty mediocre firearms.
>Polish PPS-43C
This is mainly a byproduct of the NFA and shitty US laws. For the time, a very good subgun and it's absurdly reliable like most slavshit, and it did it's job. The issue arises when you throw the NFA into the mix and now you're left with either a really awful 'pistol' or a cucked subgun that is prone to reliability issues due to shoddy semi-auto conversions.
>SVT-40
My god what the fuck were the Soviets thinking. Unreliable, drifting zero, really long, this thing exists in my small arms of WWII collection and is nothing more.
>SKS, Yugo, Chinaman, Russian
I'd probably appreciate them more if I lived in a cuck state. All the clips I've used have been awful, but they're decent firearms. I just don't see why people here recommend slavshit so often, and drool over it.
>>
>>35077857
Faggot, use a pocket holster and suck it up. You'll be fine just keep your fat fuckinf sausage fingers away from the trigger.
>>
>>35077857
This has to be bait. Get a kydex pocket holster and you won't ever have to worry about it going off. Hell, I carry my lcp in a $5 holster and there is still no way for the trigger to be depressed in my pocket. I've tested it. Unless you're a braindead retard talking about carrying it without a holster then you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>35082066
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/just_deserts
>>
>>35082439
Then get pattern 53 webbing. Easy, except he didn't.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.