[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at the range >see a hot gun female >mightaswelltrytoengageher.9mm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: gunsimilartomine.jpg (16KB, 450x326px) Image search: [Google]
gunsimilartomine.jpg
16KB, 450x326px
>at the range
>see a hot gun female
>mightaswelltrytoengageher.9mm
>carefully holstering my gun, looks like pic except it's dark baby blue because I'm a faggot
>approach her
>able to talk to her for two fucking seconds before she squeals and asks if she can fire my gun because it has colors
>"S-sure but-"
>end up watching her spend an hour and a half firing my fucking gun
>I didn't even get to fire it yesterday
>cucked by my own fucking gun

How do you guys deal with women at the range?
>>
>>35068984
If this isn't bait you're just a giant wuss who lets women run all over him. Didn't think to engage her in a polite manner over using your gun too long? Could have just asked her how she liked it and gestured to have her hand you the gun and you wouldn't be a cuck.
>>
>>35068984
>>see a hot gun female
>>mightaswelltrytoengageher.9mm

This is why feminists exist.
>>
>>35068984
Dude, was she even single or did you even bother to ask? Honestly how much money did you just waste on a woman for no reason at all? She probably went home and sucked off her man after being turned on from wasting your money and time for nothing in return. Please learn from this you beta white knight feminine sorry excuse for a man..... have some balls. Women like balls.
>>
>>35069027
Number one fuck you.

Number two I did actually manage to notice that she was alone at the range and she didn't have any rings on her fingers so that's points for me.

She said she comes there a lot so hopefully I'll see her tomorrow.
>>
>>35069011
>If this isn't bait

I've got good news..
>>
>>35069043
lol what a pussy.
>>
>Walk in LGS
>Just browsing
>Dealers steer me towards towards those Saturday night specials and pink polymer subcompacts
>Feel really indignant and walk out
Am I overreacting, or is my indignation justified because you know I know what I want more than someone just trying to push a product.
>>
>>35068984
Is this bait? If you didn't get her number you're a retard
>>
>>35069154
It's been proven more often than not in the business world that customers have no idea what they want, especially if it's a product they've never heard of. Also he's just doing his job.

Maybe a "thanks but I'm just browsing" would have been more appropriate.
>>
>>35068984
>>35069043
And just like the people on /r9k/

I'm glad people like you won't reproduce.
>>
File: 1497966108844.jpg (214KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497966108844.jpg
214KB, 767x1024px
>>35068984
>>
>>35069043
Haha if you can't even understand what I said as me trying to actually help you than fuck you too buddy. Be a man, woman want to be with a man. Not someone they can step all over and them just sit there and take it. You called yourself a cuck, women don't want to be with that. Be a dick, women like dicks. Be a strong, confident, erect dick dude. Otherwise you'll be in the friend zone and she'll get your number and use you for ammo and guns and you'll be "range buddies"..... I just want to help men like you actually fuck women instead of serving women.
>>
>>35068984
>Not using the "let me show something with your grip" line to put your arms around her
Jeebus anon, I give you another 10 years before you resort to rape or an hero.
>>
>>35069244
>tfw 5'6 AND short arms
this would never work unless the girl was like 4'6
>>
>>35068984
Next time just rape
>>
>>35068984

I don't. I mind my business and work on my accuracy.
>>
>>35069043

Why? Do you have more ammunition you need someone else to use?
>>
>>35068984
>dark baby blue
So just blue?
>>
File: NoMoreTouchyFeelyCreepo.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NoMoreTouchyFeelyCreepo.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>35069244
>let me show something with your grip
What could go wrong?
>>
>>35069352
what the fuck just happened?
why?
>>
>be mid twenties
>wife super into guns
>at local outdoor range
>just us
>bend her over table
>nut in her
Family of 4 rolled up when I was zipping up my pants
>>
>>35068984
It's funny when i see a hot girl shooting next to me I stare at her ass as she moves about shooting not even knowing what's around her. Point is it's a trap
>>
>>35069352
did that person just shoot through themselves.?
>>
>>35069352
>not naming that webm "9mm"
>>
>>35068984
>trytoengageher
fucking yankees.

in the south, its as simple as walking up to any particular person and chatting them up. No difficulty at all. Its part of the culture.

ill admit it aint perfect, I once spent 3 minutes talking to some Swedish blondes before i realized they didnt speak english. they seemed nice though.
>>
>>35068984
Ignore them and not being a pathetic animalistic moron?
>>
>>35068984
>You didn't shoot her gun?

Clearly she sees you as another girl because of your faggun.
>>
>>35069352
I need to know the story here!

Is the shooter autistic?
Retarded?
Female?
>>
>>35069583
suicidal
>>
>>35069192
This may be /k/ but it is 4chan first. This is a cesspool of spergs, don't expect much.
>>
>>35069026
implying that women wouldn't do the exact same thing if they had more balls. ha. get it? balls?
>>
>>35069026
Feminists exist because they're not hot.
>>
>>35069602
Too stupid to hero!
>>
>>35069401
>>35069471
Looks like he was trying to shoot himself in the heart, and failed.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.