[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't the Soviets capture West Germany during the Cold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: map-of-east-west-Germany.gif (67KB, 734x983px) Image search: [Google]
map-of-east-west-Germany.gif
67KB, 734x983px
Why didn't the Soviets capture West Germany during the Cold War? Did they fear the Western German warrior?
>>
After germany surrendered Russia swooped in and grabbed as much land as possible before the Allies came. The Allies got the rest of it because they got there quick enough and it was first come first serve.
>>
Hahahaha!
All good West German warriors die in WW2.
OP forgets Cold War was basically a "Try me, MFer, I'll kill us ALL" scenario.
NATO supposed STILL has an active contingency plan for tactical (thermo)nuclear use if Russian tanks roll West.
>>
File: nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg (162KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear-bomb-explosion.jpg
162KB, 1920x1200px
Dunno. Can't think of a single reason.
>>
Patton. Read a book.

/thread
>>
>>35066586
This desu

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UDw4N8mwg1o
>>
I can believe you suggested learning ,on his own, without help. Its not what people do anymore. This worl is really fucked
>>
>>35066603
xD

>>35066569
Wish they would've gone further. Not like my country would've been saved anyway.
>>
>>35066605
Patton basically gave a Joe Peschi/Samuel L. Jackson style "I dare you motherfucker, I double dog dare you" address to the Soviets, and then he was killed by the jews.
>>
>>35066569
Not really, read about the Postdam Conference
Russia
>"We want half of Germany!"
Allies
>"Why?"
Russia
>"Because mah 11 gorillion!"
Allies
"So us capturing Africa, bombing Germany's industry back into the Stone Age, all the while fighting on two different fronts?"
Russia
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Allies
>"OK! Fuck, take it!
>>
>>35066615
Wait. The Jews killed him? I thought he died in a car accident (or am I mistaking him with someone else).

Why did they kill him?
>>
>>35066619
Russia
>"We want half of Germany!"
Allies
>"Why?"
Russia
>"Because mah 11 gorillion!"
Allies
>"So us doing irrelevant things, fighting in irrelevant clashes and bombing Germany from safe distance causing big civilian casualities?"
FTFY
>>
>>35066626
>buttmad vatnik

Russia deserved every death and more for their hand in starting the war in the first place.
>>
The real question is how did the West get away with having a presence in Berlin at all
>>
>>35066575
Why wouldn't they? CONEU has shown that they're incapable and unwilling to provide for their own conventional protection. The only country that makes any effort is Poland and the baltics. The rest of Europe is cucked and decided they weren't gonna study war no more
>>
>>35066620
His jeep was sabatogedd. Think of who would profit. The arms race was the most profitable thing that ever happened. Who would benefit? Who owns the factories, the research labs, the, the entire military industrial complex? Think about it.
>>
>>35066620
They didn't. The guy you're replying to is just some Muslim kiddy who thinks everything bad that ever happens is due to Jews.
>>
>>35066675
Wow... the tinfoil is strong in this one...
>>
>>35066675
Just say who it was. Give names, faggot.
>>
>>35066675
Don't you fucking ignore me. Give us names, shillboi
>>
>>35066726
Bill Donovan and Douglas Bazata for starters
>>
>>35066653
t.subhuman
>>
>>35066626
>Wastes tens of millions of soviet lives like a retard
>>W-we suffered the most bloo bloo
>>
File: propaganda vs reality.png (356KB, 439x661px) Image search: [Google]
propaganda vs reality.png
356KB, 439x661px
>>35066767
not sure a race that has that much mongol DNA is capable of calling anyone else 'subhuman'
>>
File: 15045171418250.jpg (39KB, 400x438px) Image search: [Google]
15045171418250.jpg
39KB, 400x438px
>>35066562
Why would they do it? USSR has abandoned the idea of permanent revolution in the 1920s. Stalin had Trotsky removed from power and killed in Mexico for that. Stalin had only one rule regarding the satellite states: On wherever soil a soviet soldier's foot stepped on, on those land there is no return to capitalism. A small exception is Austria which Stalin traded for Poland during the Yalta and later Potsdam conference.
Also muh article 5.
>>
>>35066678
>JIDF
>>
>>35066626
>the Western front was irrelevant
>the Mediterranean front was irrelevant
>the North African front was irrelevant
>the Pacific front was irrelevant
>the Japanese front was irrelevant
>the mainland Asian front was irrelevant
Holy shit please kill yourself
>>
>>35067440
What else do you expect from a vatnik?
>>
Are you a fucking idiot?
>>
>>35066620
Because he has sympathy for the Germans, and didn't want us to destroy their culture and totally castrate it like we did.
>>
>>35069751
great post!
>>
>>35066562
I mean how far can you walk drunk. Wherever the soviet soldiers manage to drop themselves is what they could conquer. Celebration Parties after defeating the Third Reich were insane.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.