[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never operate with a qt defending against daesh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: DIyXtOyW4AInAWe.jpg (180KB, 1200x717px) Image search: [Google]
DIyXtOyW4AInAWe.jpg
180KB, 1200x717px
>you will never operate with a qt defending against daesh

why live?
>>
feminists and neocons plz go
>>
Reminds me of that one kurd chick, I think they were talking her up as their Chris kyle or something, but IS were parading her head a week later.
>>
>>35057034
They always guarantee ISIS the retreat when assad is about to win the battle.
Dont be fooled they are just commies helping to create greater Israhell in order to get their patch of land when the balkanisation of the middle east is complete
>>
>>35057034
>we live in a world where freedom-loving qts fight terrorists with their waifus
Best timeline.
>>
>>35057055
>(((timeline)))
>>
>>35057059
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35057116
I think... it was some kind of Marvel joke? I don't really know actually..
>>
>>35057210
He's in a different timeline now, best not to think about it
>>
>>35057055
>Freedom loving
>Literal communists
>>
>Be communists
>Espouse greatness of communism
>Not supported by a single communist country
>USA has had hand up their ass for years and is the only reason they exist
>YPG is known to be where lots of AntiFa faggots go if they're serious about actually getting training in fighting and shit
Yeah nah, fuck the YPG. Cut off all aid and see how long they love that communist ideology of theirs.
>>
>>35057034
I would take the right.
>>
>>35057034
> 4th paragrah of crazy shit
Uh, no thanks, I'll hold out for an IDF hottie from Tel Aviv.
>>
>>35057050
Heard that was faked or something. Both sides are full of shit though.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.