[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was looking into getting my CHL - no one told me you had to get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1503453058148.gif (962KB, 171x172px) Image search: [Google]
1503453058148.gif
962KB, 171x172px
Was looking into getting my CHL - no one told me you had to get finger-printed. Why would I want to put myself on some gubbmint list?
>>
>>35051176
>wants to defend life
>getting fingerprinted is not worth my life
Jesus H. Fuck.
>>
>>35051176
its for the FBI criminal history check ya doofus
>>
You can change your fingerprints after you get fingerprinted doofus. There is a special acid they use for cleaning/smoothing bricks. Problem solved.
>>
>>35051176
They fingerprint you when you join the military. So I'm already in the system despite no crimes. So it didn't matter to me.
>>
>>35051176
You burn them off. I know a career criminal who did this they couldn't send his prints to Albany to get his pedigree or truly process him on minor stuff so he go desk appearance tickets and let out on any misdemeanor.
>>
>>35051176
I knew a guy that put some kind of glue on his fingers and "copied" his toe prints.
>>
legally they're not supposed to keep them on file (lol)
>>
>>35052227
No you knew a guy who likes to tell stories.
>>
>>35051176
What state? I have my Iowa CHL and I definitely don't remember getting fingerprinted. Maybe my memory is just shit, but I'm pretty sure I just gave them a check for the fee, filled out some forms, and had my picture taken for the permit itself.

>>35052284
lol is right, fucking ATF was keeping so many paper documents they're supposed to throw out the building they were keeping them in was in danger of collapse.
>>
>>35053269
some states don't require prints
>>
>>35051176
They fingerprint you at birth. You've been in the system your whole life.
>>
How get rid of prints in not ridiculous painful way
>>
File: ieeeeeeeeee.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ieeeeeeeeee.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>35053974
>They fingerprint you at birth.
>>
File: reynolds.jpg (90KB, 610x405px) Image search: [Google]
reynolds.jpg
90KB, 610x405px
>>35051176
tinfoil and tomato juice can be used to remove the lands on your fingerprints so that they can no longer be used to ID you

I'm assuming you already have a supply of tin foil
>>
>>35054159
if you wrap them completely in permeable medical tape for about a month it'll smooth out your fingerprints temporarily.
>>
>>35054198
but that's not tin
>>
>>35051176
son, you're already on multiple lists.

>/k/ user
hiromoot sells your info to the gubmint daily
>>
>>35051176
Do you not have a drivers liscense, anon?
>>
>>35054739
The government doesn't have to buy; they subpoena. Personally I'm more concerned about the private corporations that yellow nigger's whoring us out to.
>>
>>35051176
>I want to put myself on a gov't list
>but nobody told me that my entry on that list would be connected to my identity
>why would I want to put myself on a list

you're an idiot
>>
>>35051176
Youre already on a list
It's called Social Security
>>
>>35051176
Browses 4chan....
Thinks he isnt on a list.
>>
>>35054198
How is that done?
>>
> His fingerprints aren't already on record.

Get gud, m8.
>>
>>35051218
Finger prints grow back, genius. There's a reason why all criminals don't do this.
Besides, if the government finds out you removed your fingerprints wouldn't you be in big trouble
>>
>>35061693
It won't grow back the same. What is scar tissue.

And as far as I know it isn't illegal.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.