[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're a strongman of a third world shithole what would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Pakistani soldier.jpg (45KB, 512x374px) Image search: [Google]
Pakistani soldier.jpg
45KB, 512x374px
If you're a strongman of a third world shithole what would be your army's standard issue rifle

Mine would be the G3

>ib4 the full auto meme
>>
You don't get to choose, you get whatever the fuck is assigned to you. This will be based solely on who bribed the guy in charge the most, and if you want to have any input on it all you will be branded a trouble maker and that's (eventually going to be) the end of you.
>>
File: VC.jpg (41KB, 374x458px) Image search: [Google]
VC.jpg
41KB, 374x458px
>>35047580
My answer would depend on the terrain but I'd say for simplicity's sake make the standard issue an AKM. Also have LMGs and SMGs to be most effective. Preferably have the LMG take the same round as the standard rifle and sidearms take the same round as the SMG.

So pretty much for somewhat shit-tier but presumably affordable guns, affordable ammo and (at least in the third world easy to find)

For 7.62x39
AKM
RPK

For 7.62x25
PPSH
Tokarev pistols

After this if you have a high enough budget I'd also suggest making belt fed LMGs a priority but if your army more guerrilla style fighting you'd be better off having easier to hide SMGS.
>>
Just use what the roaches use to keep putting down uprisings in Turkey.
>>
>>35047601
Strongman means dictator. He's talking about what you would give your troops if you were a dear leader.
>>
>>35047580
Assuming I have to get it new on the free market...
Norinco AKs and RPKs in 5.45 for the dakka, Battle rifles and MGs (probably G3 and MG3) in 7.62x51 for longer range.
>>
I doubt you would have a ton of choice. Most third-world dictators have been historically bankrolled by first and second world superpowers. You'd most likely get stuck with whatever soviet or chinese millitary surplus they had on hand.
>>
>>35047580
I'm in a third world shithole so I think suicide vests are assault vehicles are more appropriate to issue out.
>>
I've heard that Pindad-SS2 is quite good, It looks like it's cheap too
>>
>>35048761
It's pretty much a Modernized FN FNC.
>>
>>35047580
Well, since I'm in a US territory, we pretty much get hands me down surplus for the national guard. But let's just say PR turned into the opposite ideological dictator of Cuba. The tricky part for the nation is unlike cuba, we're very mountainous and have dense jungle foliage in most of the areas, so engagement distances would typically be less than 300 meters, but there would also be engagements in longer distance in wide mountainous grazing fields. It'll probably go like this:
>Standard rifle
16" Pencil Profile carbine, 5.56, adjustable stock, flattop upper, MLOK rail system. 5.56 NATO

>LMG
20" HBAR AR15 (Think Colt Model 950 CAR), except has a belt fed upper, can also feed from AR15 mags like the Ares 15 MCR. Open bolt full auto, closed bolt semi auto, adjustable stock, Handguard is probably gonna be MLOK. 5.56 NATO
Pistol: 9mm NATO, probably something like a P226 or just another order of M9s due to what would be left over from the US military.
>Grenades
Same as the US, either an underbarrel for the rifles or a standalone like an M32 MGL
The rest would just be what Uncle Joe and his civillia contractors could sell for me at a bargain price
>>
>>35047580
Option A:Domestically made (polymer+stampings) lever-delayed 5.56/5.45 salt rifle (designed me, your glorious leader)

Option B: Domestically made (polymer+stampings) 5.7 based smg (designed me, your glorious leader).
>>
>>35049882
Cont.
This would allow me to spend more money on force multipliers (optics/radios/nightvision).
>>
Either licence built FN FNCs or M4s, depending on whether I have professionals or conscripts.

Maybe an x95 for vehicle crews.

I'd be too busy designing rape rooms to worry that much about the small arms inventory if I'm honest.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.