[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I want a box mag fed .410 that spits taurus judge/S&W

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: shooty tooty.jpg (47KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
shooty tooty.jpg
47KB, 720x540px
>I want a box mag fed .410 that spits taurus judge/S&W governor ammo (3" MoA @3yards)
Who makes one? I don't want to spend 1300 dollars on a AR based off the greek(?) upper that still fails to cycle ammo

I'd settle for a lever action .410 without a choke(slug diameter bearings in ammo).
>>
>>35047090
Mossberg made some old .410 bolt guns, you can still find plenty of converted Enfields too.
>>
>>35047098
true prize is the box mag but if the bolt detaches similarly to a mauser bolty I'd go for that...
>need the box mag or bolt to sit elsewhere while the gun is handy to get to
>>
>Being poor
>Not converting noguns
>not making them buy tabo bell on the way back

You're an embarrassment to gun owners.
>>
>>35047106
Then the Enfields are what you want.
>>
>>35047115
the bolt slips right back in then?

muh historical rifle for HD, sounds legit for court arguments sake...

had a bugger try to break in today, .22 and 8mm is not right for the jerb...
>>35047114
>doesn't know that the gun is always taken from you in certain states
>>
>>35047125
>>doesn't know that the gun is always taken from you in certain states

W-what?
>>
>>35047125
Essentially, there's just the front end you have to snap in or out, just a different sort of locking mechanism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13XOIN-2_TE
>>
>>35047155
quick research, it says that .410 versions were single shots
>>
>>35047165
You can fit .410 into enfield mags.
>>
File: Saiga 410 page 1.jpg (246KB, 1500x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Saiga 410 page 1.jpg
246KB, 1500x1065px
Saiga-410. There are 15 shell magazines.
>>
>>35047171
With a bump fire stock it looks stupid...but fun as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0oiZzkVrvE
>>
>>35047154
its a legal battle to retrieve your firearm from police investigative custody if impounded (fancy confiscation) for legal use, after 3 months they can just try to keep the gun and you need to pay a lawyer to argue it back into your hands at over 500 dollars a session (lawyer fees) so technically in some states you just give the gun up and buy a new one
>>
>>35047090
>(3" MoA @3yards)
Do you even know what the fuck MOA means?

I'll answer that for you. No.

MOA is Minutes of angle which is 1/60 of a degree. It's not just some fancy acronym for grouping size and there is no set distance measurement for it. MOA is a constant that is independent from range where 1 MOA is 1.04" at 100 yards or 0.0104" per yard. If you think you want a 3" grouping at 3 yards that's around 100 MOA which would translate to 2'10" at 100 yards. You would be missing a person at that range and even closer.
>>
>>35048454
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>35047190
>says you're poor
>bases this on your photo
>>>35047154 #
its a legal battle to retrieve your firearm from police investigative custody if impounded (fancy confiscation) for legal use, after 3 months they can just try to keep the gun and you need to pay a lawyer to argue it back into your hands at over 500 dollars a session (lawyer fees) so technically in some states you just give the gun up and buy a new one
>>
>>35047169

No, what he's saying is the rifles were converted to be permanently single shot. They have a block off plate for the magazine and the mag is usually riveted or welded to the receiver so its just there for looks. Another thing to remember is they DON'T fire regular .410 shotgun shells! The Indian police used a .410 metallic cartridge which was crimped. If you want to fire .410 shot shells, you'll have to pay a gunsmith to ream out the chamber.

(I own two Ishapore muskets)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.