[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking into buying a gas mask because I got teargassed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: DSCN9966.jpg (36KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN9966.jpg
36KB, 550x550px
I'm looking into buying a gas mask because I got teargassed by the police a few months ago and I do not want to relive that experience.

Since I'm a tightwad cunt I'd like to go for milsurp if I can.

Does anyone know which countries have the best/worst gas masks around?
>>
>>35039035
Are you the fag who got his balls made omlett ?
>>
>>35039035
>teargassed by police
>tightwad cunt
Stop being such an antisocial dick. Live inside the law, twat. You deserve everything you get.
>>
>>35039035
>I got teargassed by the police a few months ago
Tell me more anon
>>
>>35039035
Good. You deserved it.
>>
>>35039141
>>35039110
>Hey /k/ if I change the barrel of my handgun will that defeat forensic ballistic analysis?
"Well thats an interesting question, it depends on X and Y and Z and..."

>Hey /k/ whats the best rifle to buy to penetrate level 3 body armor reliably?
"Well I'd reccomend X and Y, maybe Z..."

>Hey /k/ whats the best milspec landmine in current use?
"Well I'd argue its X, unless Y or Z..."

>Hey /k/, whats a good gasmask?
WOAH DUDE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SOME KIND OF CRIMINAL HOW ABOUT YOU JUST KEEP YOU HEAD DOWN AND DONT DISTURB THE PEACE YOU FELONIOUS SCUM?????
>>
>>35039141
>>35039110

>inb4 OP was teargassed at a rally for the 2nd ammendment
>>
How about dont do stuff that woild get you hit with gas?

For reals though British S10. 40 Canadabucks, pretty sure theyre noncarcinogenic
>>
>>35039151
Umad?
>>
>>35039151
There's decent CBRN gear here:
http://www.approvedgasmasks.com/

Then you can shop around.
>>
File: 1460782669031.jpg (156KB, 960x1706px) Image search: [Google]
1460782669031.jpg
156KB, 960x1706px
>>35039151
Well, the first one's a troll answer once you consider that ballistic forensics is a meme. The second and third one are legitimate questions given their frame of reference. Then that last one is a massive misrepresentation of your OP since it stripped all context. Go be a faggot somewhere else, commie.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.